• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Salamance Uber?

Witch of 'Cos

i love the pee pees
I can understand Garchomp being uber, but Salamence just dosne't make much sense to me but whatever. Personally, I think its fine to use OU or uber Pokemon if your move set is original. If its a Darkrai with Dark void, dream eater, and so on, it isn't original, therefor it is definitely OU. If you have one that's I dunno, physical, that's original. Just stay away from Dark Void sure.

Yeah man, stop using those Dark Void-Dream Eater sets. They're so spammed and unoriginal. And the point of Pokemon being sent to Uber is kind of that they are too powerful through stat distribution combined with movepool to play in standard matches. Taking one or more of these things away would just complicate things.

Also, don't worry, I took the liberty of correcting your spelling mistakes in this quote ^_^

nkg2k10

the fossil wreaker
i dont get salamence as an uber cos if make salamence y dont they make the rest ov the pheso legends ubers cos its not long be4 they make dragonite ttar and metagross ubers is it

nintendude 64

Dropped my balls!
I hate this. First Latias, and now Mence? The FP/T-wave/Iron Head Jirachi deserves to be in Ubers more than Mence. I've used both in competitive matches, and the aforementioned Jirachi has gotten me out of tight spots way more than Salamence.

bad players using salamence bad has no bearing on tiering ^^

I hate this. First Latias, and now Mence? The FP/T-wave/Iron Head Jirachi deserves to be in Ubers more than Mence. I've used both in competitive matches, and the aforementioned Jirachi has gotten me out of tight spots way more than Salamence.

Except for the fact that that set is blocked by most Water types, Fire types, and is handled well by Pokemon like Rotom-A and Zapdos. Annoying, yes. Good set, definitely. Uber, heck no.