• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Salamence Versus Kingdra.

Mewthreehundredandfour

Bring on the Shamwow
Ello! Please ignore this thread or lock it! I was decided whether t have Kingdra ir Salamence on my team. thanks to everyone here, I chose Salamence ^_^.

Last edited:

Shadow Metagross

The Hidden Potential
Salamence only loses because of ice beam

nolookylooky

salamance is faster unless swift swin is on...but kingdra first has 2 activate it so salamance can pwn most things with draco meteor on the 1st turn

Nectric

Salamence all the wayyy
Dnt really like Kingdra

nolookylooky

salamance is faster unless swift swin is on...but kingdra first has 2 activate it so salamance can pwn most things with draco meteor on the 1st turn

Nidogod

There's absolutely nothing that Kingdra can do half as well as Salamence. No competition.

pichu96

salamence for sure

Emeraldia

*evil grin*
I'd go with Salamence, but the question is: Do you want a physical dragon-type or a special one? Salamence learns great physical moves like EQ, while Kingdra can learn surf and Ice beam.

Mewthreehundredandfour

Bring on the Shamwow
I personally thin it comes down to this;

Salamences max attack and spc. defence: 369 and 259

Dragon Claw's power is 80 so add STAB to that and you get 160 plus type advantage bonus 240. Add attack level is 699 and minus Kingdras defence is 410.

Kingdra's max spc. attack and defence: 289 and 289

Ice beam's power is 95, add the tyoe advantage bonus and you got 180. Add the spc. attack level and you got 469 minus Salamence's spc. Defence and the have a final power of 210.

And so, Salamence pwns it. Ok, I've made my verdic! Thanks guys!

Nidogod

I'd go with Salamence, but the question is: Do you want a physical dragon-type or a special one? Salamence learns great physical moves like EQ, while Kingdra can learn surf and Ice beam.

Not only is Salamence's special movepool bigger than Kingdra's, he also has a higher special attack. Like I said, Salamence does everything better than Kingdra.

SilentX104

In battle Kingdra rule against Salamance because of it's Ice Beam but overall Salamance has great stat and a good movepool so i'll go with Salamance also Salamance can use water move like hydro pump from breeding