1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Salutations Serebii Forums!

Discussion in 'SPPf Help & Newbie Lounge' started by The Last Avenger, Jan 13, 2013.

1. The Last Avenger

The Last Avenger New Member

Hey there everyone! I'm The Last Avenger. I've been a Pokemon fan for nearly my entire life and was craving to join a forum. Hopefully I made the best choice by picking this one. :)

2. Pikafleg

Pikafleg Twenty-Six!

Nope, you made a terrible choice. This is a terrifying prison, prepared to be seized and enslaved! lololololol KIDDING! This place is amazing forum, not even to mention the awesome pokemon reference site (serebii.net)!!!!!!!!! Welcome, I'll help you in any way you need, enjoy you're time here!!!!!! :) And nice avatar!

3. Skytorn

Skytorn Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ вuttєrflч!

Epic username is epic! Welcome! You're really gonna enjoy yourself here.

4. Estellise

Estellise freeze!

You certainly did. :p Anyway, welcome to SPPf!! ^^ If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

5. The Last Avenger

The Last Avenger New Member

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! :D

6. Kingothestone

Kingothestone Creamery Commander

Welcome, bud. If you have any interest in competitive battling, hit me up. I'd be glad to help you out.

7. welcome..Sup bro?And if you want too battle OU Or Uber,you know who to click....Its me

8. Darato

Darato (o,..,o)

Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.