• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sama's Hidden Ability and 4/5 IV with Pokerus Shop (JP/EN)

darumasama

Pokemon Breeder
Sama's Hidden Ability 4 IV/5 IV with Pokerus Shop (JP/EN) UPDATED DAILY!!

HIDDEDN ABILITY POKEMON 4 IV-5 IV POKEMON JAPANESE/ENGLISH

NOW OFFERING SPECIAL JAPANESE BREEDING SERVICES!!! (see inside rules for details)
Please Remember Christmas is just around the corner as well as New Years!!! Orders will take more time!!! Sorry, my internet went down, please be patient. I should be able to trade in about a week I just need to fix the servers. Thank you for you patience. 1-6-13
I am looking for someone to help me re-organize my Trade Shop with pictures and some kind of theme(preferably a white flabebe theme since that is my signature trading pokemon in a luxury ball:)) since I have so many offers and don't have time to do it myself. I will be offering 3-4 5IV pokemon of your choice that I have (have a lot more that aren't posted since I am getting 5IV parents). PM if you are interested with some ideas/previews

Please be aware the lists are for my to remind myself about users that I wish to avoid and users that I greatly respect.
Being on my white list allows you to have opportunities to get a free pokemon every so often for as a token of my gratitude for helping expand my trade shop. Those who are on my white list also get priority when I am fulfilling orders since they are using the Special Japanese Breeding Service. Please don't PM me about getting on the white list. If you help me expand my trade shop you will get there.
Being on my black list bans you from trades and communication as well as informs users why you have been banned. If you disagree with being on my Black list please PM me about it, don't post in the thread, this will make me not respond to you at all and if worse comes to worse report you.
white list
List
1119king - super breeder and a nice person
darthmalice777 - super breeder and a nice person
poken00b - very helpful with breeding questions
dragonboas - great breeder and a nice person
randomarth - great breeder/pokemon collector and a nice person
Lightning Raider - great at supplying balm mushrooms to help in game funding
black list
none so far. I hope no one ends up on this list.

**RULES/PRICING (updated 12-20)**
All Serebii Forum rule apply
edited 12-20-13
Please PM me if there is anything you don't understand. It will help me re-organize my trade shop and help others in the future.
Please leave feedback as well :)

Basic Posting Rules
  1. Requests will be processed in order received.
  2. If you have something I need, give me requests/offers don't ask what I have to offer.
  3. When I say I have received request it doesn't mean that I am accepting what you have to offer. We will work it out after
  4. Please post requests/offers in my Thread, don't PM me, that is unless I ask you to or you are ready to pick up your order.
  5. Please disable signatures in the Thread to keep it clean.
  6. Please only make request/offer posts in Thread
  7. Please don't post asking when we can trade. When I receive your order I will tell you and if I have it on hand the we will work out the details in a PM.
  8. If I haven't replied to your post in 3 days go ahead and PM me.
  9. Please fill out the form as detailed as possible (ex. gender, ability, nature), otherwise you will g whatever fits your order.
  10. If pokemon requested isn't picked up within a week then offer is canceled.
  11. If you wish to cancel your order please send me the form you filled out asking it to be canceled.

Special Request Rules

1. SPECIAL JAPANESE BREEDING SERVICE:: If you have a 5IV pokemon that you just want in Japanese, you can give me that pokemon and I will use it to breed your pokemon in Japanese. This will speed up the process greatly and these orders take priority since you have already given me your pokemon. The pokemon you traded the first time will be the price unless you request a gender that is less than 50%. If the pokemon you traded is a gender that is less than 50% then there will be no other pricing necessary. I will always trade you a white flabebe (it is my trading signature) at the beginning so you know it me. you can trade it back at the end when your order is finished or keep it and give me a different pokemon. PM me if you have any questions otherwise leave me a post and I will start your order.
  2. Please don't PM me or post in the Thread asking if your order is ready. I will keep you updated.
  3. If your requests are extremely detailed expect them to take longer especially if you require specific IVs (ex. 31-31-31-x-31-31) or Female that have less than 50% of being female/male.
  4. If you want a bunch of pokemon with 5IV with specific IV, please order no more than 2 at a time. This so people don't have to wait a long time if they ordered after you. Or expect order to be done a few at a time and out of order of requests.
  5. I will notify you when I have started your order. Just because I said I have received your order doesn't mean I have started it.
  6. I aim to get requests done within a two week period, but I will notify you if anything changes. More detailed requests could take up to three weeks or more and if there is a holiday then it will take longer.
  7. Please fill out the form as detailed as possible (ex. Gender, ability, nature), otherwise you will get whatever fits your order.
  8. When I say I have received request it doesn't mean that I am accepting what you have to offer. We will work it out after I have your order.
  9. If pokemon requested isn't picked up within a week then offer is canceled. (unless you PM me)
  10. If you wish to cancel your order please send me the form you filled out asking it to be canceled.
  11. I aim to do orders in the order they are submitted, but I get frustrated after I have hatched about 50 of the same pokemon and still haven't gotten your order so I switch it up. Also if a later order fits an earlier order I will do that order first to get the fist order out faster. ex. someone orders a 31-x-31-31-31-31 charmander male, but someone wants the same IV monster egg group in an earlier order then the male charmander will probably get done quicker. It happens, please don't hate me for skipping around. Breeding is tedious, any chance of doing multiple orders in one shot I will take them.
  12. Also if I have a lot of a certain language requests over the other it might take longer. I have 2 3ds and one is dedicated to my Japanese game, while the other is dedicated to my English game. ex. If I have a lot of JP requests, but only one EN, the EN one might be done faster. Now, if I have to breed a pokemon from scratch for a JP request, I do most of IV passing in the EN game then finish it in the JP game. So there are various reasons why some requests get done faster than others.
  13. Stop trolling for 4IV-6IV dittos, I don't have them!
  • The probability of getting at least 2 perfect IVs in the Friend Safari is 100%.
  • At least 3 = 125055/1048576 ~= 11.9%.
  • At least 4 = 5891/1048576 ~= 0.56%
  • least 5 = 125/1048576 ~= 0.012%
  • All 6 = 1/1048576 ~=0.000095%
  • qoute from Wii306 at gamefaq. posted by poken00b

Pricing Rules
Pricing:
- Any Non-broken gender (meaning genders are split 50/50) 4IV/5IV Pokemon has the value and price of 1 of the pokemon in the Looking For column below. I do not charge extra for Hidden Abilities that are found in the friend safari or pokerus or already on hand egg moves or multi-orders requests.
- Pokemon with a 25% chance on your desired gender add +1 to the price of the 4IV/5IV bred Pokemon
- Pokemon with a 12.5% chance on your desired gender add +2 to the price of the 4IV/5IV bred Pokemon
- For Hidden Powers, according to serebii.net if you request these IVs then the pokemon will have these hidden powers if the x is even
  • x-31-31-31-31-31 Dragon
  • 31-x-31-31-31-31 Dragon
  • 31-31-x-31-31-31 Dragon
  • 31-31-31-x-31-31 Electric
  • 31-31-31-31-x-31 Steel
  • 31-31-31-31-31-x Ice
  • all odd will always give the pokemon a dark Hidden Power
---->If you have any questions about Hidden Powers PM me.
- At the moment I don't really work on Pokeball requests, but if you really want this PM me and we will talk.
---->For non-broken genders I won't require any extra pricing for pokeball requests just remember that this will slow down the breeding process greatly!
- All costs apply cumulative on one-another.
ex. a 25 Female Pokémon will cost 1(Regular Cost)+1(gender 25%)= 2 times as much as usual. So you would need to look in Category 2 of 4IV or 5IV depending on if you want a 4IV or 5IV pokemon.
ex. a 12.5 Female Pokemon will cost 1(Regular Cost)+2(gender 12.5%)= 3 times as much as usual. So you would need to look in Category 3 of 4IV or 5IV depending on if you want IV pokemon. (I am no longer posting 3IV/4IV pokemon, but I do have them so just PM me if you are interested.)
**Pricing can be negotiated PM me if you wish to negotiate.**
(IVs not required except for dittos)
- 3 1st evolution/baby pokemon from my need to complete kalos pokedex list
- 2 2nd evolution pokemon from my need to complete kalos pokedex list
- 1 3rd evolution pokemon from my need to complete kalos pokedex list
- 1 Vivillon – Tundra, Sandstorm, Archelago, Monsoon, Jungle (any except eglegant/high plains/polar)
- 1 ditto FRE, GER, ITA, KOR, SPA with 3 IV
- 1 evolutionary stone/item
Regular Pricing for 4IV
- 4 1st evolution/baby pokemon (IV not necessary), from need to complete pokedex list
- 3 2nd evolution pokemon (IV not necessary), from need to complete pokedex list
- 2 3rd evolution pokemon (IV not necessary), from need to complete pokedex list
- 1 pokemon evolved from an evolutionary item (IV not necessary), preferably from need to complete pokedex list
- 1 evolutionary stones/items
- 1 4IV pokemon that I don't have
- 1 3IV ditto from any language except for Japanese/English
Category 2 Pricing for 4IV
- 5 1st evolution/baby pokemon (IV not necessary), from need to complete pokedex list
- 4 2nd evolution pokemon (IV not necessary), from need to complete pokedex list
- 3 3rd evolution pokemon (IV not necessary), from need to complete pokedex list
- 2 pokemon evolved from an evolutionary item (IV not necessary), preferably from need to complete pokedex list
- 2 evolutionary stone/items
- 2 4IV pokemon that I don't have, preferably a pair
- 2 3IV ditto from any language except for Japanese/English
- 1 5IV pokemon that I don't have
Category 3 Pricing for 4IV
- 6 1st evolution/baby pokemon (IV not necessary), from need to complete pokedex list
- 5 2nd evolution pokemon (IV not necessary), from need to complete pokedex list
- 4 3rd evolution pokemon (IV not necessary), from need to complete pokedex list
- 3 pokemon evolved from an evolutionary item (IV not necessary), preferably from need to complete pokedex list
- 3 evolutionary stone/items
- 3 4IV pokemon that I don't have
- 3 3IV ditto from any language except for Japanese/English
- 2 5IV pokemon that I don't have, preferably a pair
- 1 shiny pokemon (IVs not required)
Regular Pricing for 5IV
- 6 1st evolution/baby pokemon (IV not necessary), from need to complete pokedex list
- 5 2nd evolution pokemon (IV not necessary), from need to complete pokedex list
- 4 3rd evolution pokemon (IV not necessary), from need to complete pokedex list
- 3 pokemon evolved from an evolutionary item (IV not necessary), preferably from need to complete pokedex list
- 1 shiny pokemon
Category 2 Pricing for 5IV
- 7 1st evolution/baby pokemon (IV not necessary), from need to complete pokedex list
- 6 2nd evolution pokemon (IV not necessary), from need to complete pokedex list
- 5 3rd evolution pokemon (IV not necessary), from need to complete pokedex list
- 4 pokemon evolved from an evolutionary item (IV not necessary), preferably from need to complete pokedex list
- 4 evolutionary stone/items
- 2 shiny pokemon w/o 31 IV
- 1 Shiny pokemon with one or more 31 IV
Category 3 Pricing for 5IV
- 8 1st evolution/baby pokemon (IV not necessary), from need to complete pokedex list
- 7 2nd evolution pokemon (IV not necessary), from need to complete pokedex list
- 6 3rd evolution pokemon (IV not necessary), from need to complete pokedex list
- 5 pokemon evolved from an evolutionary item (IV not necessary), preferably from need to complete pokedex list
- 5 evolutionary stone/items
- 4 4IV pokemon that I don't have, preferably 2 pairs
- 4 3IV ditto from any language except Japanese/English
- 3 5IV pokemon that I don't have, preferably a pair
- 3 shiny pokemon w/o 31 IV
- 2 shiny pokemon with one or more 31 IV
- 1 Shiny pokemon with two or more 31 IV
- 1 4IV ditto

Trading Rules
  1. If it is a multi-trade order then you will send me all the pokemon/items that I requested with the last trade being your order.
  2. I request that you PM me back with the pokemon that has just been traded just to make sure that it is the right one. Please don't PM me with angry messages if I make a mistake. I am only human and will fix it for you immediately if it happens.
  3. If the pokemon traded to me isn't what we agreed on then I will PM you to let you know. If you don't respond in 2 days I will report you. Please don't make me do this.
  4. If pokemon requested isn't picked up within a week then offer is canceled.(unless you PM me)

**FORMS**
Form for Trading Hidden Ability ONLY Pokémon
This form doesn't apply to special requests or if you want something on hand
Trainer Name: (your in game name)
Pokemon:
Hidden Ability: (so I know you want a Hidden Ability pokemon)
Offer(s):
Friend Code and 3ds Name: (to keep track of FC)
Special Requests: (ex. gender, pokerus)
Note:
1. DISABLE YOUR SIGNATURE! If your Friend code is in your signature the copy and paste it onto this form. Thank you.
2. I will delete your FC after the transaction has been completed to keep space open for other trades.

Form for ON HAND Pokémon
Pokemon: (copy and paste the pokemon you want)
Offer(s):
Special Requests: (ex. pokerus)

Form for Special Request Pokemon
(ex. Phantump, impish, harvest, Female, 31-31-31-x-31-31, JP)
Pokemon: pokemon, nature, ability, gender, IV, EN/JP, eggmoves
Offer(s):
Special Requests: (ex. pokerus, special Japanese breeding service)
Note:
1. The more detailed the order, the longer it will take. Especially if you require a female/male with less than 50%, eggmoves and specific 5IVs.
2. DISABLE YOUR SIGNATURE! If your Friend code is in your signature the copy and paste it onto this form. Thank you.
3. I will delete your FC after the transaction has been completed to keep space open for other trades.

**My information**
I live in California so I am on Pacific time.
FC: 2492-4317-7133 3ds name: Sama
In game name: Lucy [/SIZE]
Note: I will delete your FC after the transaction has been completed to keep space open for other trades.

**Requests Currently Working on - updated 12-23**
I will PM you when I have started your order and when I have completed part or all of it.
KEY
received in progress - you gave me a 5IV pokemon and I have started breeding/evolving pokemon to breed
completed/traded - already traded pokemon, but still have more in order.
completed - have that requested pokemon in a multi-pokemon order
in progress - started breeding/evolving pokemon to breed
  1. Trainers listed on here that haven't posted on the thread are trainers that I consider my breeding partners. This means they help me expand my shop greatly and have been given special permission by me to not have to post in the thread because it would just make the thread disorganized with all the requests. Please don't PM your orders unless you have questions since I will only ask you to post on my thread in the end. Thank you
  2. Trainers that are using the Special Japanese Breeding Service have priority since they don't take as long to obtain. -Thank you

dragonboas
female charmander 5IV JP - completed/traded
amaura 5IV JP - completed
Durant 5IV JP - completed/traded
Dratini, marvel scale 5IV JP
Regiultima
Bulbasaur, Modest, any ability, male, 31-x-31-31-31-31, EN/JP, Giga Drain - in progress
Nayzira
Eevee, Anticipation, Female, 31/x/31/31/31/31, Japanese
WackyTerror
5IV JP Rotom - on hand
HylianGlaceon
Japanese 6IV Male Eevee
1119king
Larvitar (all males) - Completed
31/31/31/x/31/31
31/x/31/31/31/31
31/31/31/31/x/31

Stunfisk (all males) - received/in progress
31/31/31/x/31/31
31/x/31/31/31/31
31/31/31/31/x/31
Skorupi (all males)
31/31/31/x/31/31
31/x/31/31/31/31
31/31/31/31/x/31

Ferroseed (all males)
31/31/31/x/31/31
31/x/31/31/31/31
31/31/31/31/x/31
31/31/31/x/31/0

Spinda (all males)
31/31/31/x/31/31
31/x/31/31/31/31
31/31/31/31/x/31

Magikarp (all males)
31/31/31/x/31/31
31/x/31/31/31/31
31/31/31/31/x/31

Togetic (all males)
31/31/31/x/31/31
31/x/31/31/31/31
31/31/31/31/x/31

**Waiting for Pick-up - updated 12-23**
IF you have a date next to your name that just means that I have contacted you, but you haven't contacted me back.

Azurewing
Togepi, male, 5IV JP
Lotad, male, 5IV JP
Water 2, male, 5IV JP
Puffle 754 12-19
Rotom, levitate, 31-x-31-31-31-31, modest, JP
epiphany808
field, male, 31-31-31-x-31-31 JP
field, male, 31-x-31-31-31-31 JP - R
monster, male, 31-31-31-x-31-31 JP
monster, male, 31-x-31-31-31-31 JP - completed/traded
amorphous, male, 31-x-31-31-31-31 JP
Pokémon X Master Girl
eevee, w/curse and yawn
HA Houndour
HA Plusle
HA Minun
Fatal269
Chespin, jolly, bulletproof, w/ spikes and synthesis - pokeball
randomarth
mawile, adamant, HA, male, 31-31-31-x-31-31, JP
darthmalice777
chespin - male - 5IV JP

**Trades Completed**
cisco100
togepi w/ Super Luck
KDsage
Pokemon:2x gothita or gothorita competitive and shadow tag
PokeAmi
Tyrunt, Strong Jaw, Female, 31-31-31-x-31-31, adamant, English, Dragon Dance/ Fire Fang
Bulbasaur, chloropyll, male , 31-x-31-31-31-31, modest, JP
Mega Kangaskhan
5IV female togepi w/ Super Luck
Hoboo
Phantump - Male Japanese Impish harvest 31-31-31-x-31-31
Drakoflash1
male English Adamant, Strong Jaw w/ Fire Fang/Dragon Dance 31-31-31-x-31-31
31-31-x-31-31-31 [Japanese, Solar Power, Male, Lax]
Chandreigon
Phantump, harvest, Female, 31-31-31-x-31-31, impish, JP
Froakie, protean, female, 5IV, JP
wilson593011
Charmander, Timid, Solar Power, Male, (31/x/31/31/31/31), JP
Reiven Stylez
eevee, HA, male, 31-x-31-31-31-31, docile, wish
eevee, HA, male, 31-31-31-x-31-31, docile, wish
charmander, solar power, male, x-31-31-31-31-31, docile
darthmalice777
Torchic, adamant, speed boost, male, 31-31-31-x-31-31 w/baton pass JP
backwardinduction
Tangela, Regenerator, Relaxed 31/31/31/31/31/x w/HP ICE
Warriors916
5IV Lucario JP
Pokémon X Master Girl
HA Metang, Rufflet male, Driblim, Pidove female, sewaddle
RedGyarados1 12-21
Venipede/Whirlipede, female, Speed Boost 2IV w/o sp.Att - complete/traded
Charmander, x-31-31-31-31-x [English, Solar Power, Female, Docile] - complete/traded
Marill, Adamant, Huge Power, Male, 31/31/31/x/31/31, JP, Aqua Jet
Smeargle, Male, 31/31/31/x/31/31, JP
darthmalice777
Goomy, Modest, Gooey Male, 31/x/31/31/31/31, JP w/ egg moves Iron Tail / Curse / Acid Armor / Counter
honedge 5IV JP (special order)
Rhianne
Riolu, Prankster, female in a luxury ball
randomarth
noibat, timid, male 5IV JP
Artem 12-22
Froakie/Frogaider, protean - complete/traded
Honedge, Adamant, 31/31/31/x/31/31, JP, Male/Female
Jack Meister
Froakie, Male (31/x/31/31/31/31), JP
Charmander, Timid, Female (31/x/31/31/31/31), JP
T.D.D.T. 12-23
male Pinsir, Moxie
Khinhazzard
Female Pawniard - Luxury Ball - Pressure(HA) - any nature - 31/31/31/x/31/31
Female Tympole(Japanese) - Dive Ball - Water Absorb(HA) - any nature - 31/x/31/31/31/31

**5IV Pokémon that I have and can breed**
***any pokemon listed with hidden abilities means that I can get any abilities for that pokemon***
This is my breeding crew (still updating). I don't need these pokemon on this list and will not trade them.
I will only take the same pokemon if it is a female with a nice pokeball or with eggmoves I don't have.
If you have something not on this list then look at what I have to offer or if you wish you can use my Special Japanese Breeding Service (see inside rules for details)

Marill - male/female, HA: huge power 31-31-31-x-31-31 w/ Aqua Jet
Smeargle - female - 31-31-31-x-31-31 - ultra ball
Amaura - male/female - can get any 5IV
Torchic - male/female - HA: speed boost - 31-31-31-x-31-31
Durant - male/female - HA: traunt - can get any 5IV
phantump - male - HA: harvest - 31-x-31-31-31-31
phantump - male/female - HA: harvest - 31-31-31-x-31-31
charmander - male - HA: solar power - 31-x-31-31-31-31
Lucario - male - 31-31-31-x-31-31
Noibat - female/male - HA: telepathy - 31-x-31-31-31-31 - great ball
froakie - male - HA: protean - 31-x-31-31-31-31
rotom - genderless - 31-x-31-31-31-31
lavitar - male - HA: guts - 31-31-31-x-31-31
rhyhorn - male - 31-31-31-x-31-31
squirtle - male - 31-x-31-31-31-31
tyraunt - male - 31-31-31-x-31-31 w/ dragon dance/fire fang
togepi - male - HA: Super Luck - 31-x-31-31-31-31
trapinch - male - 31-31-31-x-31-31
scyther - male/female - 31-31-31-x-31-31
snorunt - female - 31-x-31-31-31-31
onix - male - 31-31-31-x-31-31
Eevee - female - HA: Anticipation - 31-x-31-31-31-31 - w/ wish
goomy - female - HA: gooey - x-x-31-31-31-31 - heal ball
honedge - male - 31-31-31-x-31-31
larvitar - male/female - HA: Guts - 31-x-31-31-31-31/31-31-31-31-x-31 w/dragon dance/pursuit 31-31-31-31-x-31 w/dragon dance/pursuit/outrage
chespin - male - HA: Bulletproof - 31-31-31-x-31-31 w/ synthesis
mawile - female - HA: Sheer Force - 31-31-31-x-31-31 w/fire fang/ice fang/thunder fang/metal burst - ultra ball
spiritomb - female - HA: Infiltrator - 31/31/31/31/31/x w/Destiny Bond, Pain Split, Nightmare - dusk ball
scraggy - female - HA: Intimidate - 31-31-31-x-31-31 w/ Fire Punch, Drain Punch, Zen Headbutt, Dragon Dance - luxury ball

***ALL POKEMON CAN COME WITH POKERUS IF REQUESTED***

***Hidden Ability Pokémon (Have all Friend Safaris)***

Form for Trading Hidden Ability ONLY Pokémon
This form doesn't apply to special requests or if you want something on hand
Pokemon:
Hidden Ability: (so I know you want a Hidden Ability pokemon)
Offer(s):
Special Requests: (ex. gender, pokerus)
Note:
1. DISABLE YOUR SIGNATURE! If your Friend code is in your signature the copy and paste it onto this form. Thank you.
2. I will delete your FC after the transaction has been completed to keep space open for other trades.

Hidden Abilities Offered:
Friend Safari Hidden Abilities
I have all HA pokemon in friend safaris. Please refer to the list on Serebii for pokemon found in Friends safaris
Horde Hidden Abilities
HA Houndour
HA Plusle
HA Minun
HA Zubat
HA Gligar

IF you want pokemon with Hidden Abilities Looking For:
Some items I am looking for if you don't have any of the pokemon listed: balm mushrooms, stardust, nuggets, dawn stone, deepseascale, deepseatooth, dragon scale, dubious disc, dusk stone, electirizer, king's rock, magmarizer, meal coat, moon stone, oval stone, prism scale, protector, razor claw, razor fang, reaper cloth, shiny stone, sun stone, up-grade, charizardite x, charizardite y, pinsirite, heracronite, houndoominite, tyranitarite, aggornite, manectite,
most of the list is that I am too lazy to go out and find/evolve them. :)
Vivillon – Tundra, Sandstorm, Archelago, Monsoon, Jungle, Icy Snow, Polar, Meadow (any except elegant and high plains and polar)
Kalos
Central
  • Diggersby
  • liloone
  • pidgey
  • pidgeotto
  • caterpie
  • metapod
  • kakuna
  • pansage
  • pichu
  • bidoof
  • dunsparce
  • golden
  • mothim
  • carvanha
  • pyroar
  • psyduck
  • farfetch'd
  • gardevoir
  • roserade
  • ledyba
  • ledian
  • gogoat
  • vespiquen
  • pangoro
  • plusle
  • minun
  • scraggy
  • oddish
  • sentret
  • meowstic
  • kecleon
  • doublade
  • venipede
  • whirlpede
  • ducklett
  • swanna
  • aromatisse
  • slurpuff
  • volbeat
  • Illumise
  • skiploom
  • medicham
  • zubat

Coastal
  • mienfoo
  • mienshao
  • Seviper
  • malamar
  • lunatone
  • solrock
  • wingull
  • swellow
  • crustle
  • wailord
  • starmie
  • quilfish
  • kingdra
  • relicanth
  • krokorok
  • hippopotas
  • rhyperior
  • steelix
  • machop
  • machoke
  • swoobat
  • marowak
  • ferroseed
  • snubbull
  • houndoom
  • golett
  • golurk
  • throh
  • stunky
  • nidorina
  • nidoran
  • dedenne
  • chimecho
  • mime jr.
  • reuniclus
  • wobbuffet
  • boldore
  • gigalith
  • sableye
  • tauros
  • miltank
  • pachirisu
  • slowpoke
  • slowbro
  • slowking
  • mantyke
  • mantine
  • lantern

Mountain
  • vibrava
  • gabite
  • geodude
  • slugma
  • magcargo
  • shuckle
  • goomy
  • karrablast
  • shelmet
  • bellsprout
  • poliwhirl
  • stunfisk
  • watchdog
  • murkrow
  • honkrow
  • basculin
  • magnezone
  • electrode
  • mamoswine
  • vanilluxe
  • delibird
  • weaville
  • gurdurr
  • torkoal
  • durant
  • cryogonal
  • noivern
  • gliscor
  • noctowl
  • spinda
  • lickitung
  • scizor
  • swablu
  • druddigon

***Offfering 5IV***
I will breed any pokemon you wish for with good IV in Japanese or English your choice. However, you have to give me time especially if they require eggmoves or have a low chance of being female.
Also I can get 3IV Dittos ;132; in English or Japanese. Don't ask for 4IV and up because I don't have them.

Pricing Rules/Forms

Pricing:
- Any Non-broken gender (meaning genders are split 50/50) 4IV/5IV Pokemon has the value and price of 1 of the pokemon in the Looking For column below. I do not charge extra for Hidden Abilities that are found in the friend safari or pokerus or already on hand egg moves or multi-orders requests.
- Pokemon with a 25% chance on your desired gender add +1 to the price of the 4IV/5IV bred Pokemon
- Pokemon with a 12.5% chance on your desired gender add +2 to the price of the 4IV/5IV bred Pokemon
- At the moment I don't really work on Hidden Powers or Pokeball requests, but if you really want these PM me and we will talk.
---->For non-broken genders I won't require any extra pricing for pokeball requests just remember that this will slow down the breeding process greatly!
- All costs apply cumulative on one-another.
ex. a 25 Female Pokémon will cost 1(Regular Cost)+1(gender 25%)= 2 times as much as usual. So you would need to look in Category 2 of 4IV or 5IV depending on if you want a 4IV or 5IV pokemon.
ex. a 12.5 Female Pokemon will cost 1(Regular Cost)+2(gender 12.5%)= 3 times as much as usual. So you would need to look in Category 3 of 4IV or 5IV depending on if you want a 4IV or 5IV pokemon..
**Pricing can be negotiated PM me if you wish to negotiate.**
(IVs not required except for dittos)
- 3 1st evolution/baby pokemon from my need to complete kalos pokedex list
- 1 3rd evolution pokemon from my need to complete kalos pokedex list
- 1 Vivillon – Tundra, Sandstorm, Archelago, Monsoon, Jungle (any except eglegant/high plains/polar)
- 1 evolutionary stone/item
Regular Pricing for 4IV
- 4 1st evolution/baby pokemon (IV not necessary), from need to complete pokedex list
- 3 2nd evolution pokemon (IV not necessary), from need to complete pokedex list
- 2 3rd evolution pokemon (IV not necessary), from need to complete pokedex list
- 1 pokemon evolved from an evolutionary item (IV not necessary), preferably from need to complete pokedex list
- 1 evolutionary stones/items
- 1 4IV pokemon that I don't have
- 1 3IV ditto from any language except for Japanese/English
Category 2 Pricing for 4IV
- 5 1st evolution/baby pokemon (IV not necessary), from need to complete pokedex list
- 4 2nd evolution pokemon (IV not necessary), from need to complete pokedex list
- 3 3rd evolution pokemon (IV not necessary), from need to complete pokedex list
- 2 pokemon evolved from an evolutionary item (IV not necessary), preferably from need to complete pokedex list
- 2 evolutionary stone/items
Category 3 Pricing for 4IV
- 1 shiny pokemon (IVs not required)
Regular Pricing for 5IV
- 1 shiny pokemon
- 1 version exclusive megastone
Category 2 Pricing for 5IV
- 7 1st evolution/baby pokemon (IV not necessary), from need to complete pokedex list
- 6 2nd evolution pokemon (IV not necessary), from need to complete pokedex list
- 5 3rd evolution pokemon (IV not necessary), from need to complete pokedex list
- 4 pokemon evolved from an evolutionary item (IV not necessary), preferably from need to complete pokedex list
- 4 evolutionary stone/items
- 2 shiny pokemon w/o 31 IV
- 2 version exclusive megastone
- 1 Shiny pokemon with one or more 31 IV
Category 3 Pricing for 5IV
- 8 1st evolution/baby pokemon (IV not necessary), from need to complete pokedex list
- 7 2nd evolution pokemon (IV not necessary), from need to complete pokedex list
- 6 3rd evolution pokemon (IV not necessary), from need to complete pokedex list
- 5 pokemon evolved from an evolutionary item (IV not necessary), preferably from need to complete pokedex list
- 5 evolutionary stone/items
- 4 4IV pokemon that I don't have, preferably 2 pairs
- 4 3IV ditto from any language except Japanese/English
- 3 5IV pokemon that I don't have, preferably a pair
- 3 version exclusive megastone
- 3 shiny pokemon w/o 31 IV
- 2 shiny pokemon with one or more 31 IV
- 1 Shiny pokemon with two or more 31 IV
- 1 4IV ditto

Form for ON HAND Pokémon
Pokemon: (copy and paste the pokemon you want)
Offer(s):

Form for Special Request Pokemon
(ex. Phantump, impish, harvest, Female, 31-31-31-x-31-31, JP)
Pokemon: pokemon, nature, ability, gender, IV, EN/JP, eggmoves
Offer(s):
Note:
1. The more detailed the order, the longer it will take. Especially if you require a female/male with less than 50%, eggmoves and specific 5IVs.
2. DISABLE YOUR SIGNATURE! If your Friend code is in your signature the copy and paste it onto this form. Thank you.
3. I will delete your FC after the transaction has been completed to keep space open for other trades.

**5IV Pokémon that I have and can breed**
***any pokemon listed with hidden abilities means that I can get any abilities for that pokemon***
This is my breeding crew (still updating). I don't need these pokemon on this list and will not trade them.
I will only take the same pokemon if it is a female with a nice pokeball or with eggmoves I don't have.
If you have something not on this list then look at what I have to offer or if you wish you can use my Special Japanese Breeding Service (see inside rules for details)

Marill - male/female, HA: huge power 31-31-31-x-31-31 w/ Aqua Jet
Smeargle - female - 31-31-31-x-31-31 - ultra ball
Amaura - male/female - can get any 5IV
Torchic - male/female - HA: speed boost - 31-31-31-x-31-31
Durant - male/female - HA: traunt - can get any 5IV
phantump - male - HA: harvest - 31-x-31-31-31-31
phantump - male/female - HA: harvest - 31-31-31-x-31-31
charmander - male - HA: solar power - 31-x-31-31-31-31
Lucario - male - 31-31-31-x-31-31
Noibat - female/male - HA: telepathy - 31-x-31-31-31-31 - great ball
froakie - male - HA: protean - 31-x-31-31-31-31
rotom - genderless - 31-x-31-31-31-31
lavitar - male - HA: guts - 31-31-31-x-31-31
rhyhorn - male - 31-31-31-x-31-31
squirtle - male - 31-x-31-31-31-31
tyraunt - male - 31-31-31-x-31-31 w/ dragon dance/fire fang
togepi - male - HA: Super Luck - 31-x-31-31-31-31
trapinch - male - 31-31-31-x-31-31
scyther - male/female - 31-31-31-x-31-31
snorunt - female - 31-x-31-31-31-31
onix - male - 31-31-31-x-31-31
Eevee - female - HA: Anticipation - 31-x-31-31-31-31 - w/ wish
goomy - female - HA: gooey - x-x-31-31-31-31 - heal ball
honedge - male - 31-31-31-x-31-31
larvitar - male/female - HA: Guts - 31-x-31-31-31-31/31-31-31-31-x-31 w/dragon dance/pursuit 31-31-31-31-x-31 w/dragon dance/pursuit/outrage
chespin - male - HA: Bulletproof - 31-31-31-x-31-31 w/ synthesis
mawile - female - HA: Sheer Force - 31-31-31-x-31-31 w/fire fang/ice fang/thunder fang/metal burst - ultra ball
spiritomb - female - HA: Infiltrator - 31/31/31/31/31/x w/Destiny Bond, Pain Split, Nightmare - dusk ball
scraggy - female - HA: Intimidate - 31-31-31-x-31-31 w/ Fire Punch, Drain Punch, Zen Headbutt, Dragon Dance - luxury ball

On Hand - Updated 12-20

IV Pokemon (updated::12-23)
I am no longer posting 3IV/4IV pokemon. I have them if you are interested, please PM me.
2IV/3IV Ditto
;132;Ditto;132;
Must be requested could take up to a week since I have to catch it. The more detailed you are it could take up to 2 weeks. For 3IV dittos I request that the pokemon you are trading is holding star dust, star piece, tiny mushroom, big mushroom, balm mushroom or nugget. This is to help pay for pokeballs. Thank you

FORM
Language: Japanese/English
IV: x-x-x-x-x-x
Nature: (will take up to 3 weeks)​

;004;Charmander;004;
Male
English
31-31-31-x-31-31 [Blaze, Lax]
x-31-31-31-31-31 [Solar Power, Docile]
Japanese
Solar Power timid w/ dragon dance, dragon pulse, ancient power
31-31-x-31-31-31 x3
31-31-31-31-x-31
Blaze timid w/ dragon dance, dragon pulse, ancient power
31-x-31-31-31-31 x2

;007;Squirtle;007;
31-31-31-x-31-31 [English, Torrent, Male, Impish]
31-31-31-31-x-31 [English, Torrent, Female, Impish]
31-x-31-31-31-31 [English, Rain Dish, Male, Impish]

;001;Bulbasuar;001;
male
English
x-31-31-31-31-31 [Overgrow, Lonely]
31-31-31-31-31-x [Overgrow, Serious]
31-31-31-31-x-31 [Overgrow, Calm]
31-31-31-x-31-31 [Overgrow, Bold]
x-31-31-31-31-31 [Overgrow, Careful]
31-31-31-31-x-31 [Overgrow, Quiet]
31-31-31-x-31-31 [Overgrow, Quiet]

Tyrunt
male
English Adamant, Strong Jaw w/ Fire Fang/Dragon Dance 31-31-31-x-31-31 x2

;175;Togepi;175;
male
English
Brave, Super Luck 31-31-31-x-31-31
Impish Super Luck 31-31-31-31-31-x
Relaxed Hustle 31-31-31-31-31-x
Jolly Serene Grace 31-31-31-31-x-31
Impish Super Luck 31-31-31-x-31-31

;133;Eevee;133;
Male
English
  • Docile Adaptability w/ wish/covet
    [**]31-31-x-x-31-31
    [**]31-x-31-x-31-31 (wish only)
    [**]31-31-x-x-31-31 (wish only)
  • Docile Anticipation w/ wish/covet
    [**]31-31-31-x-31-x
    [**]31-31-31-x-x-31
    [**]31-31-x-x-31-31 x2
    [**]31-x-31-31-31-x
  • Docile Run Away w/ wish/covet
    [**]31-31-x-x-31-31
Japanese
  • docile anticipation w/wish
    [**]31-31-31-x-31-x
    [**]31-x-31-x-31-31
    [**]31-31-31-x-x-31 x2
  • docile adaptability w/wish
    [**]31-x-31-x-31-31 x2
  • docile run away w/wish
    [**]modest 31-x-x-31-31-31
    [**]31-31-31-x-31-x
    [**]31-x-31-x-31-31
Female
English
Docile, Anticipation 31-31-31-x-x-31 w/ Wish/Covet
Docile, Anticipation 31-x-31-x-31-31 w/ Wish/Covet

Froakie
Male
Japanese
lax torrent 31-x-31-31-31-31

Phantump
let me know if you wish to keep a phantump or evolve it since it evolves through trade. I am a little short on everstones so if you could trade a non-important pokemon with an everstone over that would be great. :)
Male
Japanese
impish harvest 31-31-31-x-31-31
Female
Japanese
impish harvest 31-31-31-x-31-31

lotad
Japanese Lax Rain Dish Female
31-31-31-31-x-31
x-31-31-31-31-31

Magikarp
lax male rattled 31-x-x-31-31-31
lax female rattled 31-x-31-x-31-31

Rotom
Modest Levitate 31-x-31-31-31-31 JP

Durant
jolly female hustle 31-31-31-x-31-31 JP
jolly female swarm x-31-31-31-31-31 JP
jolly female truant x-31-31-31-31-31 JP

Mawile
male/female 31-31-31-x-31-31 adamant w/ ice fang/fire fang/thunder fang/metal sound

Larvitar
male/female 31-31-31-x-31-31 jolly w/pursuit/dragon dance/outrage
male/female 31-x-31-31-31-32 modest w/pursuit/dragon dance
male/female 31-31-31-x-31-31 bold w/pursuit/dragon dance

IF you want pokemon with 4-5 IV Looking For:
If you don't have any of these, let me know and we can work something out. You can look up at the list up top and trade me one of those with the items listed below or with stardust, big nugget, nugget, big pearl, balm mushrooms, something that I can sell for a high price in the game since breeding gets expensive.
Some items I am looking for if you don't have any of the pokemon listed: charizardite x, charizardite y, pinsirite, heracronite, houndoominite, tyranitarite, aggornite, manectite, left overs
- 3 1st evolution pokemon from my need to complete kalos pokedex list
- 1 3rd evolution/item evolution pokemon from my need to complete kalos pokedex list
Will trade 4IV for 4IV and 5IV for 5IV of any pokemon but this is what I am looking for. All IV pokemon should be Lv.1 untrained.
Shiny
Will take any shiny except: vivillion high plains, spoink, audino, ditto, doduo, relinith and crogunk
Looking for especially: Fennikin, vulpix/ninetails, Furfrou, charmander/charmeleon/charizard, ponyta, litwick, tyrunt
I don't need these pokemon because I have already have them (unless you need a Japanese pokemon and I don't have one with the right IV on hand).
togepi
charmander
bulbasaur
squirtle
tyrunt
eevee
gible
onix
snover
snorunt
froakie
phantump
magikarp
rotom
lotad
riolu
pinsir
torcic
abra
mawile
tranpinch
scyther
marill
rhyperior (IVs not necessary)
gliscor (IVs not necessary)
Lavitar 4IV/5IV
houndour 4IV/5IV
gastly 5IV
litwick 4IV/5IV
skrelp 4IV/5IV

Need to complete Pokedex
most of the list is that I am too lazy to go out and find/evolve them. :)
Vivillon – Tundra, Sandstorm, Archelago, Monsoon, Jungle, Icy Snow, Modern, Meadow (any except elegant and high plains)
Kalos
Central
  • Diggersby
  • liloone
  • pidgey
  • pidgeotto
  • caterpie
  • metapod
  • kakuna
  • pansage
  • pichu
  • bidoof
  • dunsparce
  • golden
  • mothim
  • carvanha
  • pyroar
  • psyduck
  • farfetch'd
  • gardevoir
  • roserade
  • ledyba
  • ledian
  • gogoat
  • vespiquen
  • pangoro
  • plusle
  • minun
  • scraggy
  • oddish
  • sentret
  • meowstic
  • kecleon
  • doublade
  • venipede
  • whirlpede
  • ducklett
  • swanna
  • aromatisse
  • slurpuff
  • volbeat
  • Illumise
  • skiploom
  • medicham
  • zubat

Coastal
  • mienfoo
  • mienshao
  • Seviper
  • malamar
  • lunatone
  • solrock
  • wingull
  • swellow
  • crustle
  • wailord
  • starmie
  • quilfish
  • kingdra
  • relicanth
  • krokorok
  • hippopotas
  • rhyperior
  • steelix
  • machop
  • machoke
  • swoobat
  • marowak
  • ferroseed
  • snubbull
  • houndoom
  • golett
  • golurk
  • throh
  • stunky
  • nidorina
  • nidoran
  • dedenne
  • chimecho
  • mime jr.
  • reuniclus
  • wobbuffet
  • boldore
  • gigalith
  • sableye
  • tauros
  • miltank
  • pachirisu
  • slowpoke
  • slowbro
  • slowking
  • mantyke
  • mantine
  • lantern

Mountain
  • trapinch
  • vibrava
  • gabite
  • geodude
  • slugma
  • magcargo
  • shuckle
  • goomy
  • karrablast
  • shelmet
  • bellsprout
  • poliwhirl
  • stunfisk
  • watchdog
  • murkrow
  • honkrow
  • basculin
  • magnezone
  • electrode
  • mamoswine
  • vanilluxe
  • delibird
  • weaville
  • gurdurr
  • torkoal
  • durant
  • cryogonal
  • noivern
  • gliscor
  • noctowl
  • spinda
  • lickitung
  • scizor
  • swablu
  • druddigon
[/center]N

Last edited:

Mrmuffin123

First Male Swiftie
Trainer Name: (your in game name) Mustafa
Pokemon: Ditto flawless
Offer(s): hunta, flawless honedge and flawless mawile
Friend Code and 3ds Name: (I'll post this when I find my ds)

darumasama

Pokemon Breeder
Trainer Name: (your in game name) Mustafa
Pokemon: Ditto flawless
Offer(s): hunta, flawless honedge and flawless mawile
Friend Code and 3ds Name: (I'll post this when I find my ds)

That would be a tough one. I have a bunch of 3IV dittos.
Please disable your signature.

Last edited:
Would you be able to breed a ha ability togepi with five ivs female if possible I'd give a shiny spoink and some other poske also looking for flawless ditto will trade many of pokes u need for it many many many

worldwaker

Elebug disaproves
Trainer Name:N
Pokemon:5 IV ditto
Offer(s):kings rock
Friend Code and 3ds Name:matthew.0216-1335-5973

darumasama

Pokemon Breeder
Mega Kangaskhan said:
Would you be able to breed a ha ability togepi with five ivs female if possible I'd give a shiny spoink and some other poske also looking for flawless ditto will trade many of pokes u need for it many many many

Pokemon:
Offer(s):
Special Requests: (ex. gender)
please fill out this form, and please disable your signature.
yes I can get you a HA togepi with fie IV female. It will take about a week, but I will PM you when it is ready. I already have a shiny spoink. as for ditto as I have stated, I only have 3IV dittos.

Last edited:

darumasama

Pokemon Breeder
worldwaker said:
Trainer Name:N
Pokemon:5 IV ditto
Offer(s):kings rock
Friend Code and 3ds Name:matthew.0216-1335-5973

I only have 3IV dittos right now since ditto can't be breed.

Last edited:

poken00b

Stop trolling with 5-6iv dittos, Dittos cannot be bred!

The probability of getting at least 2 perfect IVs in the Friend Safari is 100%.

At least 3 = 125055/1048576 ~= 11.9%.

At least 4 = 5891/1048576 ~= 0.56%

At least 5 = 125/1048576 ~= 0.012%

All 6 = 1/1048576 ~=0.000095%

qoute from Wii306 at gamefaq.

Last edited:

darumasama

Pokemon Breeder
Stop trolling with 5-6iv dittos, Dittos cannot be bred!

The probability of getting at least 2 perfect IVs in the Friend Safari is 100%.

At least 3 = 125055/1048576 ~= 11.9%.

At least 4 = 5891/1048576 ~= 0.56%

At least 5 = 125/1048576 ~= 0.012%

All 6 = 1/1048576 ~=0.000095%

qoute from Wii306 at gamefaq.

Thank you.

PokeAmi

Trainer Name: Charlotte
Pokemon: 5IV Tyrunt (ENGLISH)
Offer(s): 5IV Impish, RockHead Onix with 4 eggmoves (male or female)
Friend Code and 3ds Name: 3540-0119-2699/Charlotte
Special Requests: Female-Adamant-Strong Jaw- 31/31/31/x/31/31 -Eggmoves?

Pokemon: 5IV Bulbasaur (JP)
Offer(s): 5IV Snorunt, Female-Timid-Moody-31/x/31/31/31/31, 3 eggmoves
Special Requests: Male-Modest-Chlorophyll-31/x/31/31/31/31 -Eggmoves?

darumasama

Pokemon Breeder
Pokemon: 5IV Tyrunt (ENGLISH)
Offer(s): 5IV Impish, RockHead Onix with 4 eggmoves (male or female)
Special Requests: Female-Adamant-Strong Jaw- 31/31/31/x/31/31 -Eggmoves?

Pokemon: 5IV Bulbasaur (JP)
Offer(s): 5IV Snorunt, Female-Timid-Moody-31/x/31/31/31/31, 3 eggmoves
Special Requests: Male-Modest-Chlorophyll-31/x/31/31/31/31 -Eggmoves?

request has been received. It will take about a week, but since it is a holiday this week it might take a little longer. I haven't been breeding eggmoves yet, but if you really wish to have them then PM me and I will try to get them. Just to let you know if you do want eggmoves then it will take longer to get your pokemon.

Cisco100

trainer Name: Cisco
Pokemon: Togepi
Hidden Ability: super luck
Offer(s): will give dragonair with HA marvel scale from FS
Friend Code and 3ds Name: 2809-7928-3003 name is cisco
Special Requests: (ex. gender, pokerus) Prefer female but male togepi is fine IV's dont matter to me

darumasama

Pokemon Breeder
trainer Name: Cisco
Pokemon: Togepi
Hidden Ability: super luck
Offer(s): will give dragonair with HA marvel scale from FS
Friend Code and 3ds Name: 2809-7928-3003 name is cisco
Special Requests: (ex. gender, pokerus) Prefer female but male togepi is fine IV's dont matter to me

request has been received, I have a dragonair with marvel scale, if you could look at what pokemon I am looking for under the HA section and let me know if you have any. If not we can trade a dragonair HA for a togepi HA. Go ahead and PM me.

Last edited:

darumasama

Pokemon Breeder
I have Own tempo espurr. It says you are looking for meowstic will espurr do? I haev male and female.
A female own tempo espurr will be fine. for a togepi HA, I don't have any female HA togepi though. I am ready to trade when you are. my FC is at the top.

darumasama

Pokemon Breeder

Reiven Stylez

Trainer Name: (Rei)
Pokemon: Eevee
Docile(Or other non effect nature)-HA
31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Wish

Eevee
31/31/31/x/31/31

Charmander
Docile (Or other non-effect nature)-Solar Power
x/31/31/31/31/31

Offer(s): Destiny Knot
Frokie (Male)
Modest-Protean
31/x/31/31/31/31
(No egg moves)

Marill (Female)
Adamant-Huge Power
31/31/31/x/31/31
(Aqua Jet Egg Move)
Friend Code and 3ds Name:(4785-4708-7666 and Jordan)
Special Requests: (Male)(Male)(Male)

darumasama

Pokemon Breeder
Trainer Name: (Rei)
Pokemon: Eevee
31/x/31/31/31/31

Eevee
31/31/31/x/31/31

Charmander
Docile (Or other non-effect nature)-Solar Power
x/31/31/31/31/31

Offer(s): Destiny Knot
Frokie (Male)
Modest-Protean
31/x/31/31/31/31
(No egg moves)

Marill (Female)
Adamant-Huge Power
31/31/31/x/31/31
(Aqua Jet Egg Move)
Friend Code and 3ds Name:(4785-4708-7666 and Jordan)
Special Requests: (Male)(Male)(Male)

request has been received. It will take about a week, but since it is a holiday this week it might take a little longer. I haven't been breeding eggmoves yet, but if you really wish to have them then PM me and I will try to get them. Just to let you know if you do want eggmoves then it will take longer to get your pokemon.