• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sama's Hidden Ability and 4/5 IV with Pokerus Shop (JP/EN)

darumasama

Pokemon Breeder
Trainer Name: Connor
Pokemon: Tangela Relaxed 31/31/31/31/31/x
Hidden Ability: Regenerator
Offer(s): I can offer any pokemon and any amount of them you choose to help complete your pokedex, I can also offer polar pattern Vivillon as one of those
Friend Code and 3ds Name: 3411-1734-8348 (also Connor)
Special Requests: How much would the price be raised if I asked you to breed for Hidden Power Ice/Fire? By that I mean that either of those Hidden Powers would be acceptable. I you cannot or will not breed for Hidden Power, which is totally understandable, that would also be fine and I'd take the 5IV pokemon with the right nature regardless.

request received. I haven't ventured into the realm of Hidden Power yet in breeding, but I could try. I was looking at the numbers and an ice Hidden Power for what you are asking for would seem possible. The fire however there would have to be a lot of tweeking since what you are asking for IV wise would give me an ice Hidden Power as long as the speed was even. If the speed is odd, then the hidden power would be dark. This is according to the calculations on serebii.net.

As for the pricing, I am not really sure. I will just add one to the pricing for now unless I get a 5IV tangela with everything you requested, checked its hidden ability in that one town and it is ice on the first try then I won't add anything. I might add one more to the pricing if I have to go over 10 to get one for you. Let me know if that sounds fair?

Last edited:
Trainer Name: Wilson
Pokemon: Charmander, Timid, Solar Power, Male, (31/x/31/31/31/31), JP
Offer(s): Gastly, Timid, Levitate, Male/Female, (31/x/31/31/31/31), English, EM: Disable
Friend Code and 3ds Name: 5086-2026-8898; Wilson
Special Requests: I can pass you an identical Charmander for you to start breeding if you need and you can keep that as well.

Last edited:

darumasama

Pokemon Breeder
Trainer Name: Wilson
Pokemon: Charmander, Timid, Solar Power, Male, (31/x/31/31/31/31), JP
Offer(s): Gastly, Timid, Levitate, Male/Female, (31/x/31/31/31/31), English, EM: Disable
Friend Code and 3ds Name: 5086-2026-8898; Wilson
Special Requests: I can pass you an identical Charmander for you to start breeding if you need and you can keep that as well.

request recieved
I only request that you give me the pokemon you want in JP if you already have it in EN. I just means that I am able to breed that pokemon in multiple ways. :)

darumasama

Pokemon Breeder
Just to clarify, I do already have the Charmander in EN, just that I want it in JP. Do you need it?

If you wish the order to go a bit faster then yes. At the moment I don't have any 5IV charmander that is missing Att. I would have to breed a 4IV charmander and a ditto which isn't too bad when you think about it, but it up to you. sorry for the confusion.

darumasama

Pokemon Breeder
No problem, I'll pass it to you then! Free to trade now?
Send me a trade request when you're ready :)

ok, I will breed you pokemon. I shouldn't take more than a week. I will keep you updated.

Drakoflash1

Pokemon Master
Trainer Name: Drakoflash1
Pokémon: male English Adamant, Strong Jaw w/ Fire Fang/Dragon Dance 31-31-31-x-31-31
And 31-31-x-31-31-31 [Japanese, Solar Power, Male, Lax]
(One of each)
Offer(s): 1 shiny Relicanth (1 IV in defence, but decent others)
Friend Code and 3ds Name: 3609-1144-0523 (Quinton)

backwardinduction

request received. I haven't ventured into the realm of Hidden Power yet in breeding, but I could try. I was looking at the numbers and an ice Hidden Power for what you are asking for would seem possible. The fire however there would have to be a lot of tweeking since what you are asking for IV wise would give me an ice Hidden Power as long as the speed was even. If the speed is odd, then the hidden power would be dark. This is according to the calculations on serebii.net.

As for the pricing, I am not really sure. I will just add one to the pricing for now unless I get a 5IV tangela with everything you requested, checked its hidden ability in that one town and it is ice on the first try then I won't add anything. I might add one more to the pricing if I have to go over 10 to get one for you. Let me know if that sounds fair?

That sounds 100% fair, I didn't realize how easy breeding HP Ice would be. So yeah, Hidden Power Ice would be totally fine, as that lets me counter all the dragon/ground types and Gliscor that pivot tank Tangrowth's ideally should be able to take out, HP fire was just for Scizor and Ferrothorn, which I have other pokemon to dispatch with and Tangrowth usually carries earthquake for other steels.

Anyway so for the pricing I can just trade you a polar Vivillon and any 5 pokemon on your pokedex completion list?

Also its idea that you breed it in English! Thanks

darumasama

Pokemon Breeder
That sounds 100% fair, I didn't realize how easy breeding HP Ice would be. So yeah, Hidden Power Ice would be totally fine, as that lets me counter all the dragon/ground types and Gliscor that pivot tank Tangrowth's ideally should be able to take out, HP fire was just for Scizor and Ferrothorn, which I have other pokemon to dispatch with and Tangrowth usually carries earthquake for other steels.

Anyway so for the pricing I can just trade you a polar Vivillon and any 5 pokemon on your pokedex completion list?

Also its idea that you breed it in English! Thanks

lol, Ok I will work on it for you. Just remember it could take two to three weeks to breed.

And yes a polar vivillon and any 5 pokemon on my list would be fine. when trading the tangla will be the last one. I will trade you white flabebe so you know it is me. It has become my signature in trading. :)

darumasama

Pokemon Breeder
Trainer Name: Drakoflash1
Pokémon: male English Adamant, Strong Jaw w/ Fire Fang/Dragon Dance 31-31-31-x-31-31
And 31-31-x-31-31-31 [Japanese, Solar Power, Male, Lax]
(One of each)
Offer(s): 1 shiny Relicanth (1 IV in defence, but decent others)
Friend Code and 3ds Name: 3609-1144-0523 (Quinton)

request received. PM me when you are ready to trade

RedGyarados1

Hidden Ability Request:

Trainer Name: Ben
Pokemon: Venipede/Whirlipede, female
Hidden Ability: Speed Boost
Offer(s): Larvitar 31/31/31/x/31/31 Jolly or Careful
Friend Code and 3ds Name: 0559-6804-5369
Special Requests: 2 ivs 31 not including Sp. Atk

On Hand Request:

Pokemon: Charmander, x-31-31-31-31-x [English, Solar Power, Female, Docile]
Offer(s): Rhyhorn 31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant

Breeding Requests:

Pokemon: Marill, Adamant, Huge Power, Male, 31/31/31/x/31/31, JP, Aqua Jet
Offer(s): Marill, Adamant, Huge Power, Male or Female, 31/31/31/x/31/31, EN, Aqua Jet

Pokemon: Smeargle, Male, 31/31/31/x/31/31, JP
Offer(s): Smeargle, Male or Female, 31/31/31/x/31/31, EN

darumasama

Pokemon Breeder
Hidden Ability Request:

Trainer Name: Ben
Pokemon: Venipede/Whirlipede, female
Hidden Ability: Speed Boost
Offer(s): Larvitar 31/31/31/x/31/31 Jolly or Careful
Friend Code and 3ds Name: 0559-6804-5369
Special Requests: 2 ivs 31 not including Sp. Atk

On Hand Request:

Pokemon: Charmander, x-31-31-31-31-x [English, Solar Power, Female, Docile]
Offer(s): Rhyhorn 31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant

Breeding Requests:

Pokemon: Marill, Adamant, Huge Power, Male, 31/31/31/x/31/31, JP, Aqua Jet
Offer(s): Marill, Adamant, Huge Power, Male or Female, 31/31/31/x/31/31, EN, Aqua Jet

Pokemon: Smeargle, Male, 31/31/31/x/31/31, JP
Offer(s): Smeargle, Male or Female, 31/31/31/x/31/31, EN

request received. For your hidden ability pokemon request, did it matter if it is a venipede or whirlipede? I have on hand a whirlipede female speed boost with HP/Speed it is still level 30 from friend safari. PM me with you answer.

For your charmander, I already have it on hand so when ever you are ready to trade, we will.

For Marill, I have a male huge power with those stats and aqua jet/super power so if I could get a female it would make the breeding go super quick. I am assuming you wish to use my special Japanese breeding service. I will give you a white flabebe at the beginning and then breed the marill for you. After I have your Japanese Marill then you can trade the white flabebe back or keep it and give me some other pokemon.

For smeargle, it doesn't matter which gender. again as before, I am assuming you wish to use my special Japanese breeding service. I will give you a white flabebe at the beginning and then breed the smeargle for you. After I have your Japanese smeargle then you can trade the white flabebe back or keep it and give me some other pokemon.

Last edited:

Artem

Trainer Name: Artem
Pokemon: Honedge, Adamant, 31/31/31/x/31/31, JP, Male/Female depending on which one you want
Offer(s): Honedge, Adamant, 31/31/31/x/31/31, EN, Male/Female
Friend Code and 3ds Name: 4055-4349-0236, Artem
Special Requests: special Japanese breeding service.

I can trade you both the male and female Honedge with Adamant natures and the correct IVs if that helps, but I need to get a male and female back as well.

Pokemon: Froakie/Frogaider
Hidden Ability: Protean
Offer(s): Ledyba
Special Requests: no special requests

Khinhazzard

MultiBattle Brawler
Trainer Name: Khine
Requesting:
1 Female Pawniard - Luxury Ball - Pressure(HA) - any nature - 31/31/31/x/31/31
1 Female Tympole(Japanese) - Dive Ball - Water Absorb(HA) - any nature - 31/x/31/31/31/31

Offering:
1 Female Scraggy - Luxury Ball - Impish - Intimidate(HA) - 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Fire Punch, Drain Punch, Zen Headbutt, Dragon Dance

1 Female Spiritomb - Dusk Ball - Sassy - Infiltrator(HA) - 31/31/31/31/31/x
Egg Moves: Destiny Bond, Pain Split, Nightmare

Friend Code and 3ds Name: 4339-3549-7543 Khiine

darumasama

Pokemon Breeder
Pokemon: Honedge, Adamant, 31/31/31/x/31/31, JP, Male/Female depending on which one you want
Offer(s): Honedge, Adamant, 31/31/31/x/31/31, EN, Male/Female
Special Requests: special Japanese breeding service.

I can trade you both the male and female Honedge with Adamant natures and the correct IVs if that helps, but I need to get a male and female back as well.

Pokemon: Froakie/Frogaider
Hidden Ability: Protean
Offer(s): Ledyba
Special Requests: no special requests

for honedge, if you trade me both, I will give you a set back in JP. it will help the process go faster too.

for the froakie/frogaider, did you want a lv. 1 froakie or a lv. 30 frogaider from the friend safari, I can do both. and ledyba is fine. :)

darumasama

Pokemon Breeder
Trainer Name: Khine
Requesting:
1 Female Pawniard - Luxury Ball - Pressure(HA) - any nature - 31/31/31/x/31/31
1 Female Tympole(Japanese) - Dive Ball - Water Absorb(HA) - any nature - 31/x/31/31/31/31

Offering:
1 Female Scraggy - Luxury Ball - Impish - Intimidate(HA) - 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Fire Punch, Drain Punch, Zen Headbutt, Dragon Dance

1 Female Spiritomb - Dusk Ball - Sassy - Infiltrator(HA) - 31/31/31/31/31/x
Egg Moves: Destiny Bond, Pain Split, Nightmare

Friend Code and 3ds Name: 4339-3549-7543 Khiine

request received. Just remember that since you are asking for certain pokeballs, it might take longer. :)

Artem

Honedge - sorry I meant one english and one japanese :)

I really don't mind about the froakie/frogaider. Whatever will be easier for you.

darumasama

Pokemon Breeder
Honedge - sorry I meant one english and one japanese :)

I really don't mind about the froakie/frogaider. Whatever will be easier for you.

that is fine. You can trade both over or one. either way it speeds up the process, but since you already have an English one, then I would suggest trading just one. However if you don't mind me leveling up the honedge, breeding it and then giving it back to you that could work too. :)

:) you choose which.

just PM if you have any questions

Last edited:

darthmalice777

Dark & Ghost FTW
Trainer Name: Malice
Pokemon: Goomy, Modest, Gooey Male, 31/x/31/31/31/31, JP w/ egg moves Iron Tail / Curse / Acid Armor / Counter
Offer(s): JP female Goomy, Modest x/x/31/31/31/31 w/ egg moves Iron Tail / Curse / Acid Armor / Counter
Friend Code and 3ds Name: 2079-6439-2450 Malice IGN
Special Requests: special JP breeding service