• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sama's Hidden Ability and 4/5 IV with Pokerus Shop (JP/EN)

If you're willing to take both of my offers, I'd like to make another request.

Trainer Name: Jack
Pokemon: Charmander, Timid, Female (31/x/31/31/31/31), JP
Offer(s): Larvitar, Jolly, Guts, Male/Female (31/31/31/x/31/31) with Dragon Dance/Outrage or Shiny Medicham, Naive, Pure Power, Female (31/x/31/x/x/x) in Premier Ball
Friend Code and 3ds Name:
Special Requests: Any ability for the Charmander will do.

If you feel that my offers are underwhelming for my two requests, let me know and we can work something out.

Last edited:

darumasama

Pokemon Breeder
If you're willing to take both of my offers, I'd like to make another request.

Trainer Name: Jack
Pokemon: Charmander, Timid, Female (31/x/31/31/31/31), JP
Offer(s): Larvitar, Jolly, Guts, Male/Female (31/31/31/x/31/31) with Dragon Dance/Outrage or Shiny Medicham, Naive, Pure Power, Female (31/x/31/x/x/x) in Premier Ball
Friend Code and 3ds Name: 2809-8922-7068, Jack
Special Requests: Any ability for the Charmander will do.

If you feel that my offers are underwhelming for my two requests, let me know and we can work something out.

Request Received. since charmander is an extremely broken gender the shiny medicham would be fine with the 2 IVs perfect. I will take the larvitar because it has an eggmove I don't have for the froakie. Just remember that the charmander will take a lot of time since you are asking for a female, more so than normal. I might not have it done until Jan. since I have a lot of other requests lined up. PM me with you answer if you are ok/not ok with waiting that long. :) Thank you

Nayzira

IV Breeder

Trainer Name:
Azgaza
Pokemon:
- Eevee, Anticipation, Female, 31/x/31/31/31/31, Japanese
Offers:
- A pair of Timid Drought Vulpixes with 31/x/31/31/31/31 IV's
- A female Timid Own Tempo Espurr with 31/x/31/31/31/31 IV's
Friend Code and 3ds Name: 3883 6277 2269, Azgaza
Special Requests / Random Notes:
- Any nature is fine
- I don't have my own wifi connection until januari 14th so trading before then is not possible, I was thinking/hoping that's not an issue though because breeding a specific female Eevee takes a lot of time anyway
- If you'd find the offer isn't sufficient I can do the Espurr as a pair too and/or add a pair of 4 IV Absol (with adamant or jolly nature and super luck of justified ability), can also offer plenty pokedex completion pokemon; let me know what you want I don't mind trading a lot for the request =)

Last edited:

darumasama

Pokemon Breeder

Trainer Name:
Azgaza
Pokemon:
- Eevee, Anticipation, Female, 31/x/31/31/31/31, Japanese
Offers:
- A pair of Timid Drought Vulpixes with 31/x/31/31/31/31 IV's
- A female Timid Own Tempo Espurr with 31/x/31/31/31 IV's
Friend Code and 3ds Name: 3883 6277 2269, Azgaza
Special Requests / Random Notes:
- Any nature is fine
- I don't have my own wifi connection until januari 14th so trading before then is not possible, I was thinking/hoping that's not an issue though because breeding a specific female Eevee takes a lot of time anyway
- If you'd find the offer isn't sufficient I can do the Espurr as a pair too and/or add a pair of 4 IV Absol (with adamant or jolly nature and super luck of justified ability), can also offer plenty pokedex completion pokemon; let me know what you want I don't mind trading a lot for the request =)

Request received. I would love the pair of Vulpix you are offering. I have to breed some eevee anyways for my friend but she doesn't care about abilities or gender so I am sure a female will pop out. As for waiting, no worries there. I will hold it for you. :)

WackyTerror

trainer name:Wacky
pokemon : the 5 iv jp rotom
offer : 5 iv brave honedge (31,31,31,31,31,0) with the egg moves swords dance , metal sound and shadow sneak
fc : 1263-6790-4214

darumasama

Pokemon Breeder
trainer name:Wacky
pokemon : the 5 iv jp rotom
offer : 5 iv brave honedge (31,31,31,31,31,0) with the egg moves swords dance , metal sound and shadow sneak
fc : 1263-6790-4214

Request Received. I will probably be able to trade tomorrow. If the honedge could be male that would be great.

Last edited:

HylianGlaceon

Hyrulean Resident
Trainer Name: Hygens
Pokemon: Japanese 6IV Male Eevee
Offer(s):
Modest Male Eevee with 6IVs (31/31/31/31/31/31)
Modest Female Eevee with 5IVs (31/xx/31/31/31/31)
Friend Code and 3ds Name: PJ - 1633-4544-3539
Special Requests:
I wasn't sure how you'd want this requested, but basically I'm really looking for a Japanese 6IV Eevee. I'm willing to give both of these to use to breed for it and you can keep them afterwards. If the 6IV thing really doesn't work out, I'm willing to take a Jap 5IV Male Eevee (31/xx/31/31/31/31) instead but would really prefer the 6IV one.

If the Eevees aren't enough I can throw in some Vivillons and Vitamins as well.

Last edited:

darumasama

Pokemon Breeder
Trainer Name: Hygens
Pokemon: Japanese 6IV Male Eevee
Offer(s):
Modest Male Eevee with 6IVs (31/31/31/31/31/31)
Modest Female Eevee with 5IVs (31/xx/31/31/31/31)
Friend Code and 3ds Name: PJ - 1633-4544-3539
Special Requests:
I wasn't sure how you'd want this requested, but basically I'm really looking for a Japanese 6IV Eevee. I'm willing to give both of these to use to breed for it and you can keep them afterwards. If the 6IV thing really doesn't work out, I'm willing to take a Jap 5IV Male Eevee (31/xx/31/31/31/31) instead but would really prefer the 6IV one.

If the Eevees aren't enough I can throw in some Vivillons and Vitamins as well.

Request Received. That should be fine It could take a while to get 6IV, but it is workable. You only have to give me the 6IV male since Eevee is broken gender and females are hard to get. I already have a 5IV female Eevee that I can breed with your 6IV male Eevee. That way it is a 6IV male for a 6IV male. :)

darumasama

Pokemon Breeder
Alright, let me know when you want me to send the Eevee over then. I'll attach a vitamin to help out too.

Ok. I will be on most of the night the 26th and 27th. PM me when you are ready.

PokeAmi

Hey again :)
Just looking for Hidden ability Pokemon, that you can catch right from the Friend Safari.

Trainer Name: Charlotte
Pokemon: Druddigon
Hidden Ability: Mold Breaker
Offer(s): Dunsparce
Friend Code and 3ds Name: 3540-0119-2699
Special Requests: Female, in Great Ball

Pokemon: Sandile
Hidden Ability: Anger Point
Offer(s): Keckleon
Special Requests: Female, in Ultra ball

darumasama

Pokemon Breeder
Hey again :)
Just looking for Hidden ability Pokemon, that you can catch right from the Friend Safari.

Pokemon: Druddigon
Hidden Ability: Mold Breaker
Offer(s): Dunsparce
Special Requests: Female, in Great Ball

Pokemon: Sandile
Hidden Ability: Anger Point
Offer(s): Keckleon
Special Requests: Female, in Ultra ball

Request received. Sorry, my internet went down. I will work on your order now.

jokette

Shiny Breeder
Trainer Name: Jokette
Pokemon: JPN 6IV Male Charmander (any ability)
Offer(s):
  • 6IV Male Jolly Axew (Rivalry) in Luxury Ball
  • 5IV (xx in SPA) Female/Male Careful Eevee (Adaptability/Runaway) in Luxury Ball
    w/ Curse, Wish, Flail
Friend Code and 3ds Name: 1993-7993-0975 clover
Special Requests: Japanese breeding service. Timid nature with Ancient Power would be great but not necessary.

I can wait as long as it takes (busy very patiently MMing and suffering :p ), but I understand if you decline the request/offer.

Last edited:

Charizard006

Beginning Trainer
No longer needed, might come back in the future.

Last edited:

RedJemFlash90

Johto champ
Trainer Name: Red

Pokemon:
Amaura, modest, ability doesnt matter ,Female, 31/x/31/31/31/31 IV spread
Offer(s): 5 IV adamant larvitar wi the IV spread of 31/31/31/x/31/31 or a breeding pair of 4 iv adamant duskull a male and female with the Iv spreads 31/31/31/x//x/31 and 31/x/31/x/31//31

Friend Code and 3ds Name: my Fc is 2509 1323 2744 , 3ds name is Red

Special Requests: Special Japanese Breeding Service please

Last edited:

Roughneck JB

Trainer Name: JB
Pokemon: Japanese Yamask, Bold, Male, 31/x/31/31/31/31.
Offer(s): English Yamask Breeding Pair, 31/x/31/31/31/31, Bold. Egg Moves: Memento, Nasty Plot, Toxic Spikes.
Friend Code and 3DS Name: Horus - 3738-0826-8883
Special Requests: Japanese breeding service

Also,
Pokemon: Japanese Phantump, Impish, Male, 31/31/31/x/31/31.
Offer(s): Any English 5 IV pokemon from my Trade Shop
Friend Code and 3DS Name: Horus - 3738-0826-8883
Special Requests: None

Myoung2

Trainer Name: Michael
Pokemon: Japanese 6IV Male Elekid
Offer(s):
Adamant Male electabuzz with 6IVs (31/31/31/31/31/31)
Adamant Female Electabuzz with 5IVs (31/31/31/xx/31/31)
Friend Code and 3ds Name: Mike: 5086-1582-6587
Special Request
Id like you to breed my 6iv adamant male electabuzz to get a 6iv male Japanese elekid I can offer you a female 5 iv electabuzz for breeding purposes, you can then keep both.