• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Same-sex marriage and gay rights in general: Yes or No?

Your stance on gay marriage and gay rights?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

iColorfulEevee

Lalalala~✰
Wasn't aware that all the men and women that get raped by gay men and women in prison were consenting. Must have slipped my mind.

I wasn't aware of all the men and women that get raped by straight women and men were consenting. Must have slipped my mind.

Dear lord, rapists aren't exclusive to any sexual orientation, fetish, or disorder( in the case of pedophiles ).

And don't call me darling if I'm offending you. I don't give a hoot if I am because almost everyone I know thinks that gay marriage is a joke, so it's hard to tell if that really is offensive.

As long as you call gays "offensive" she can call you darling, sweetie~~

I don't give a hoot if I am because almost everyone I know thinks that gay marriage is a joke.

Well, almost everyone I know thinks that gay marriage is NOT a joke. Oh and by the by, by your logic, so is racial equality. ;3

BTW, you being gay really offends me. Maybe you should rethink your decision.

I'm gay too *gasp* !! Please explain, how am I "offending" you because I'm not the one comparing people to murderers and pedophiles. Also, if you haven't realized yet, it is not a decision sweetie~~

Oh yeah, Ethan, if you ban me, it just proves that you've given up the debate and I win. Maybe you're just insecure.

No actually he is right, because your last statement crossed the line from an intelligent debate to "jackassery" as he said. ^^

EDIT: As SunnyC said, Ethan, you have reached a new level of respect. c:

Last edited:

John13wb

Earthbound Hero
Oh I'm very insecure John. In fact, irl, I weigh 500 lbs and I'm registered on twenty different online dating sites.

You can still argue your point that homosexuality is immoral, all I'm doing is drawing a line. Cross it, get banned.

You mean its the same line everyone has been crossing when they repeatedly decimate Christians with some of the worst things I've ever heard? Haven't seen them get any sort of warning. Hmm.

Yeah, Carlisie, doing terribly in high school. In fact, I'm doing so terribly that I'm taking college classes in a post-secondary course at a branch college this coming senior year at high school. Maybe you should ask before you insult my intelligence like everyone else has.

Antiyonder

Overlord
Wasn't aware that all the men and women that get raped by gay men and women in prison were consenting. Must have slipped my mind.

Saying that all homosexuals are rapists or are horny is just like saying that all black men commit theft. But then you're probably the type of person to judge someone by their sexuality and race, right?

It's funny. If a heterosexual person commits rape, that persons sexuality isn't attacked. But if a homosexual person commits rape, the focus isn't on the rape, but his/her sexuality.

Once again double standards are invalid the minute you state them

Last edited:

Juputoru

M-m-m-m-onobear?!
Alli said:
Jesus did not condemn homosexuals, yet many Christians prosecute gays. Those Christians are not even close to grasp what their religion is truly about.
That's one really sad thing I've found about Christianity. 99% of the sex-negative crap(including anti-homosexual verses) in the Bible is either Paul's fault or the fault of Old Testament laws that were supposed to have been rendered invalid when Jesus swung by. Apparently it's too much to ask that people pay more attention to the words of their Lord and savior than anything else in their holy book.

Prison rape(and rape in general) isn't about sexuality. It's about power. Which means that - guess what - not all same-sex rapes are committed by homosexuals. In fact, most prison rapes are committed by heterosexuals; gay prisoners are more likely to be victims than perpetrators. (a source, for those who are curious)

Oh yeah, Ethan, if you ban me, it just proves that you've given up the debate and I win.
No, it would just prove that you're incapable of debating civilly.

You mean its the same line everyone has been crossing when they repeatedly decimate Christians with some of the worst things I've ever heard?
Point out where people are bashing Christians as much as you're flaming gays(har dee har har) without being reprimanded for it and SPPf's friendly moderator staff will gladly deal with the problem, if there actually is one. Which I doubt there is, but you never know.

Last edited:

Alli

You know what? You are calling other people sick without reason. You are attacking people you never met without regret. You are harassing other human beings who have emotions who never did anything to you. What you are doing right now is what should be illegal. I am lucky, because in my country one could be fined for saying some of the things you do. Stating ones opinion and arguing in a debate is all well and okay, but when you start harassing people you are not using your right of free speech. You are abusing it. People like you are what is wrong with this world. Not those like me. I never harmed anyone. I have only had sex with boys who have chosen so themselves. I have never done you anything. Yet you, who do not even know me, dare to sit behind your screen and attack me, and everyone else in this world who is different? That is hateful. And hate feeds on hate. And the only reason why many gay advocates hate homophobes is because the homophobes usually starts the chain of hate.

Saturday I was walking down a street, when a man, whom I have never met, come up to me and said: "You F a g o t s make me sick!"

Is that acceptable? Do you really think that is acceptable? You are a horrible Christian if you think so. Christianity is about love for others and for Jesus Christ and the belief that he died for our sins. Jesus did not condemn prostitutes, yet many Christians have prosecuted prostitutes. Jesus did not condemn homosexuals, yet many Christians prosecute gays. Those Christians are not even close to grasp what their religion is truly about.

EDIT: I did not realize that the forum would censor the synonym I used for prostitute, so I changed it.

It is rude to ignore other peoples stands in an argument, John13wb. Also, most of the Bible-haters in this thread have gotten warnings. They have been asked to stop the flaming and rather debate peacefully. So have you.

You mean its the same line everyone has been crossing when they repeatedly decimate Christians with some of the worst things I've ever heard? Haven't seen them get any sort of warning. Hmm.

Yeah, Carlisie, doing terribly in high school. In fact, I'm doing so terribly that I'm taking college classes in a post-secondary course at a branch college this coming senior year at high school. Maybe you should ask before you insult my intelligence like everyone else has.
I've seen Ethan stand up for Christians and the arguments thrown against them many times.

I'd sarcastically tell you that I'm impressed, but I don't want to make this topic go off the cliff.

Fused

Shun the nonbeliever

I wasn't aware that all people in prison were gay. Interesting... Source? Didn't think so.

I don't give a hoot if I am because almost everyone I know thinks that gay marriage is a joke, so it's hard to tell if that really is offensive.

I'm really about to give up on you. Yeah, I can go off on diatribes at ShinySandshrew or TFP, but you know what, I still respect them. You obviously don't, since you'd be damned if you cared about what you say, about the people you offend, which I must say, by comparing gays to child abusers, saying that rapists in prison are the same as gays, saying that our equality is nothing but a ****ing joke on a cancelled FOX sitcom, you're doing a fantastic job at offending people. I hope you don't consider yourself religious, because if you do you may want to try for some remorse early on.

BTW, you being gay really offends me. Maybe you should rethink your decision.

And you being a **** really offends me. Maybe you shouldn't ignore all of our arguments and sources saying thats exuality isn't a choice.

Oh yeah, Ethan, if you ban me, it just proves that you've given up the debate and I win. Maybe you're just insecure.

Um... he's the one with the power. Why the **** should he care? Why would he be insecure?

You mean its the same line everyone has been crossing when they repeatedly decimate Christians with some of the worst things I've ever heard?

The real questions is this: if we were truly flaming them like you are us, were we doing it simply because they're Christian?

Haven't seen them get any sort of warning. Hmm.

While they were from the last debate on homosexuality, Ethan has given me several warnings for being rude to people, so please, don't assume false conclusions in the hopes it'll make someone look bad because the only who ends up looking bad is you.

Last edited:

7 tyranitars

Because for how many gay couples I've seen, and the fact that they seem to think that its ok to kiss and utterly and sexually touch in public while theres kids around, I will not stand there and give in to people who utterly whine and ***** about how they don't get this and that.

there are lots of straight couple who do that to aswell why shouldn't we let gay people, you sound like a spoilled kid 'ew i don't like it please ban it'

Pedophiles and gays are about on the same level.

nah pedophiles are people with a problem they can be helped with gay people are people without a problem and trying to help them will only result in a messed up person, because they can't express who they really are.

Oh yeah, Ethan, if you ban me, it just proves that you've given up the debate and I win

gratz you just used an excuse of a 10 year old while you said you are inteligent
anyway it means you can't debate like a normal person.

they aren't they just like the power

if you think it is so horible just think about what you say about gay people and compare it

anyway: john you just lowered yourself to the level of no respect you seem to be a
very arrogant person even when it is about 7,8,9,10? atleast a lot against one you still
don't seem to change your point of few ok that don't necersly have to but the way you
do, it is just sad if it where 10 against me I would have admit defeat, and as
someon already said you shouldn't TALK ABOUT morals because
in my point of view you don't have any morals.

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
lol John is that offended by gays but yet he said he didn't believe in God in the other topic? i don't buy that at all.

Vermehlo_Steele

Grand Arbiter II
Maybe John is angry 'cause he's gay himself; yet he, being raised a homophobe, can't cope with this discovery and has become violent and crude, lashing out to hide his insecurities; insecurities of being what he was raised to hate.

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me
It is rude to ignore other peoples stands in an argument, John13wb. Also, most of the Bible-haters in this thread have gotten warnings. They have been asked to stop the flaming and rather debate peacefully. So have you.
Have Fused and JT here gotten warnings?
I think not, since they continue to slam down the Bible just because they don't agree with it.
It's kind of sad that while I can't base my arguement off my opinion, while they can?
( at least in the real world I'm not the minority)
Steele, you know you practically just trilled John here, right?

Last edited:

Alli

I think not, since they continue to slam down the Bible just because they don't agree with it.
It's kind of sad that while I can't base my arguement off my opinion, while they can?
Steele, you know you practically just trilled John here, right?

While they were from the last debate on homosexuality, Ethan has given me several warnings for being rude to people, so please, don't assume false conclusions in the hopes it'll make someone look bad because the only who ends up looking bad is you.

It would help your case if you would actually pay attention to all posts made. There is also a huge difference in bashing someone who has done you harm, than bashing someone who has never done anything to you.

I do not say that it is okay to bash the Bible. I would prefer if they did not. But there are very few posts here which is "slamming down the Bible". Most of the posts are arguments against some of its errors (which again can be argumented against), and that is not by any means the same as the harassment and the cruelty John13wb has shown.

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me

Your problem, sir, is that you see the world in black and white. You see the people just like you and then everyone else who is different.
Nah, I'm just a little peeved that you think you know me, and that people are free to bash the Bilbe and religion in general.

I respect everyone in real life, its just when they can't do the same I can't keep doing it. And this is exactly what's happening here.

Alli

Nah, I'm just a little peeved that you think you know me, and that people are free to bash the Bilbe and religion in general.

I respect everyone in real life, its just when they can't do the same I can't keep doing it. And this is exactly what's happening here.

When did I every claim to know you? I also support you when it comes to the bashing of the Bible, so why were you quoting me?

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me
When did I every claim to know you? I also support you when it comes to the bashing of the Bible, so why were you quoting me?

I was direecting that at galaztic, im sorry.
my iPod keeps screwing up on me didnt mean to quote your post.

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
ah, I'm just a little peeved that you think you know me
you also think you know homosexuals apparently..

probably because the bible isn't a good argument.

Fused

Shun the nonbeliever

Yes, I openly admitted it like three posts ago.

There's a difference between slamming the Bible and arguing against it. If we use your opinions, everyone in this thread should have been banned for slamming everyone else in the thread. Again, there's a difference between slamming and arguing. Don't twist the truth just because you don't like us.

Who told you that you can't? You can, just be prepared for it to get torn to shreds.

Uncalled for...?

Boo hoo. Nobody's bashing the Bible. None has ever said "THE BIBLE IS THE WORST PIECE OF GARBAGE EVER TO BE WRITTEN AND THE ONLY REASON I FEEL THAT WAY IS NOT BY ARGUMENT BUT BECAUSE I SAID SO!!!!!"

I respect everyone in real life

...respect...? Oh, is that when you say stuff like:

Since somebody (gay men) could technically uh have a **** fetish?

Because for how many gay couples I've seen, and the fact that they seem to think that its ok to kiss and utterly and sexually touch in public while theres kids around, I will not stand there and give in to people who utterly whine and ***** about how they don't get this and that.
They sit there and complain about the fact that they don't have rights, when they do, just not the permission to mary yet.
I see it as this:
As long as they don't understand the concept of : GET A ROOM, they can live without marrage in my book.

However, how come when ever authorities tell them to stop, they pull a hissy fit?

Which most gay people I've met are arogant tards.

I'm not discriminatiing in any way. I'm making my point. And if you people can't take that, I cannot see how people in real life put up with you.

and then finally:

Yes, you are SOOOOOO respectful.

Status
Not open for further replies.