• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sam's Shop!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dynamodj

PokeMasterish
I'm interested in the shiny volbeat and yanma. I can offer DW females sableye, illumise, vulpix, gligar, and dratini. also DW volbeat, All of which have some egg moves. If interested in which moves they have I can let you kno

~Sam~

Trader and Battler
^right now im focousing on events and dream ball pokemon so any of those you have?

dynamodj

PokeMasterish
females in dream ball: exegcute, tangela, mareep, smoochum, sunkern, stunky, and hoppip

Males in dream ball: mawile, wobuffet, bidoof, shinx, bellsprout, surskit, taillow, and sentret

All UT

Vali

King of Beets
Your Shiny Volbeat, Jolteon, and Chatot for my World Champ Scrafty, Weavile, Crobat, and a Seviper w/ Dark Pulse?

~Sam~

Trader and Battler
Your Shiny Volbeat, Jolteon, and Chatot for my World Champ Scrafty, Weavile, Crobat, and a Seviper w/ Dark Pulse?

im interested but is the seviper a boy? i need it for breeding egg moves.

@dynamodj i can take shinx, stunky and wobufett pick some pokemon please

~Sam~

Trader and Battler

~Sam~

Trader and Battler
New pokemon added. Movie Shiny pokemon Hydregion and Golurk (if someone could give me their names it would be helpful) all poketopia events and A Shiny Terrakion Untouched.

~Sam~

Trader and Battler
^ok thanks for the info

Lasaro

Moustache Cash Stash
Interested in Shiny Chatot, CMT for anything you like.

~Sam~

Trader and Battler
^anything?! ok ill go post in your shop

Kevin24

Event Collector
Hi i would like to donate some events to your shop.
Poke Smash Mewtwo
Korean Dream World Rayquaza
Korean Battle Series Arcanine
Saikyou Milotic
Singing Pikachu
Goon Scizor
Use my black fc in my sig and let me know when you would like to recieve them. just send over random stuff for me to release.

~Sam~

Trader and Battler
^No way man! sending pm

~Sam~

Trader and Battler
@vali deal sry i get comfused i thought you were asking if my guys were male.

Added DW females section to shop and banners coming soon to help shop navigation. Thanks to Kevin we now have almost 30 events on my shop so keep up the trades you guys!

Male Dark Pulse Seviper for TRU Arceus? PM me if you're interested

Status
Not open for further replies.