• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sam's Shop!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cratess

Ghostbuster
Hey Sam,I have a Gamestop Deoxys or Oblivia Deoxys(Defense)for your Goons Scizor and Korean Battle Series Arcanine?If not I have a lot more pokemon to offer.

~Sam~

Trader and Battler
@chris sry an above poster already i getting me one sry

^sure!

Cratess

Ghostbuster
@chris sry an above poster already i getting me one sry

^sure!

Soo...Gamestop Deoxys and Oblivia Deoxys(Defense)for your Goons Scizor and Korean Battle Series Arcanine?Could you clone btw?

~Sam~

Trader and Battler
^yeah i clone so all my pokes are re-distributional

Cratess

Ghostbuster
^yeah i clone so all my pokes are re-distributional

Cool,you mind cloning back my pokemon?Anyways,when are you free to trade?

~Sam~

Trader and Battler
right now ill send a pm

~Sam~

Trader and Battler
bumping shop

~Sam~

Trader and Battler
News Update: I added News section to shop for any events and such. Also you can now pre order the English movie event Victini which will be giver out on wifi December 3rd so start pre ordering now!

~Sam~

Trader and Battler
Hey would you be interested in a male ledyba in the dream ball with its special move thunderpunch?

is it ut?

^yes im interested but are they ut?

and guys new rule i keep getting PM/VMs after look at this shop so stop it and just post here

Last edited:

~Sam~

Trader and Battler
^ok what do you want for it?

Vandslaux

Ive got Bold Rotoms from my current MM hunt. I'll look and see if I want anything.

Vandslaux

Interested in these:

Shiny Terrakion
PokeSmash! Mewtwo (That's the Electro Ball one, right?)
Movie 11 Reshiram/Zekrom
TRU Arceus
Janta/Carlita's Golurk/Hydreigon
Sing Pikachu

For my DW Female 31/252 EV Sp. Atk/Speed Timid DW Ninetales or my Bold Rotom?

~Sam~

Trader and Battler
would you be willing to trade the shiny terrakion?

yes sometime this weekend

^I would rather have the bold rotom. Pick which event. And yes the Pokesmash mewtwo is the one with electro ball.

Vandslaux

I think I'll have the TRU Arceus, seeing as I also need Arceus for my dex.

If you want to trade some more, I can breed a Male Dark Pulse Deino for you. Unfortunately, my Arbok forgot Dark Pulse in the daycare.

Last edited:

~Sam~

Trader and Battler
is it modest? if its shiny it would be amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.