• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sam's Shop!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew Lima

Breeding Expert
Ekans Arbok or Seviper with dark pulse (BIG want)
I don't exactly have that but I can breed you a Dark Pulse Deino (since that's what I'm assuming you want it for) for whatever you want to give me.

The Deino can either be Timid or Modest and I can guarantee at least 3 perfect IVs.

PM me or something if you want to trade sir.

~Sam~

Trader and Battler
@ Sam
Sweet, are you willing to trade your female DW eevee for the Lickitung?

sure adding you to pending trades list

@andrew lima sorry i already have a pending trade for one thanks anyways

~Sam~

Trader and Battler
^shall reply in vm

~Sam~

Trader and Battler
^yup anytime im on this weekend i will most likly be able to trade (unless im scanning photos)

~Sam~

Trader and Battler
News Update: Now looking to hire an RNGer requirements in first post.

Hi Sam,I'm interested in your Korean battle series Arcanine,10Aniv Celebi and Tru Arceus.I'm offering a WISHMKR Jirachi,shiny WISHMKR Jirachi and flawless Aurora Ticket Deoxys.

~Sam~

Trader and Battler
wow sounds good i like your offers ill add you to my list so we can trade this weekend

edit: Shop is closed until i get lots of my trades done!

Last edited:

~Sam~

Trader and Battler
Shop Back Open! I got some new events such as all the Deoxys, WIN2011 Beasts and A Couple more. Still Looking for an RNGer . Event Victini Coming Next Week.

~Sam~

Trader and Battler
^i beleive you already offered that and i will take it

~Sam~

Trader and Battler
^ahh ok i gotcha

BlizzardFireblaze

Ibedrinkin2much4sure
Hi Sam, can I preorder a movie Victini and would you trade these DB Pokemon:

Torkoal - Male
Spoink - Male
Hoppip - Male
Croagunk - Male
Stunky - Male

For a Deoxys (any)?

~Sam~

Trader and Battler
^sure ill add you to preorder list but which deoxys do you want? please specify

mrsora

Magically Delicious!
I'll trade my Korean Event Mew and Shaymin and NWS Manaphy for your Korean DW Rayquaza and Pokesmash! Mewtwo and Japanese Movie 11 Victini :)

~Sam~

Trader and Battler
hmm i like your offer ill ad you to pending trades

edit: people who are preordering english movive victini can you please rally your offers for victini in PMs please? Im getting confused because people are giving pre order and other offers so pm me your offers for movie victini. If you already posted in this thread with your victini offer please still pm.

Last edited:

mrsora

Magically Delicious!
If you're also interested, I have PALCITY Mew, Manaphy,and Lucario for your Sing Pikachu, and Movie 11 Reshiram and Zekrom :)

Status
Not open for further replies.