• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Samurai Jack- New season (2016)

Red and Blue

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
So this and the comics basically replaced the planned movie, then? Since it'll get a conclusion, a movie's redundant anyway, and what with it having been in development hell for so many years, apparently it wasn't meant to be.

I do have a question, though: who's going to replace Mako as Aku? There were apparently two other voice actors, but I think they were for video games only, and I'm not sure if they'll be considered as possible candidates.

Red and Blue

If this is airing on adult swim rather than CN, then the creator might have a darker edgier season in mind

Bananarama

The light is coming
I love Samurai Jack. It was one of my favorite shows back when it aired regularly. I wonder what they'll do with this new season.

I really hope this is airing on adult swim. It was dark before, and it would be much better the darker it becomes, imo.

Skiks

MUCH RESPECT
I finally have something to look forward to in 2016 aside from the usual. Finally King Jack Animated.