• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Samus Aran V.S. Master Cheif!

Who would win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kabutopzilla

En Prócsem

EspeonMaster

The Legend Of Dawn
Nah!Samus Aran is THE best!

Samus.
She could just bend over and get Master Chief's attention.
Then strike
And his down.

woot21

super noob
What woot said.

What if Master Chief's legacy was during the Phazon infestation, they were just in different galaxies?
Was Hypermode even existent before MP3? If not, then Samus could also go Hypermode.

woot21 out dawgs

Kabutopzilla

En Prócsem
Was Hypermode even existent before MP3? If not, then Samus could also go Hypermode.

woot21 out dawgs

Not if Samus is in her Prime 2 glory.

Holy frak, what am I saying? It's like I want chiefy to win.

Cobalt_Latios

woot21 out dawgs
If ye really wants to be technical, then yes... to a degree. She had a "hypermode" of sorts during the final battle in Metroid Prime against Metroid Prime. Mainly due to having the Phazon suit.

So either she's using the Phazon suit, or using the PED (Phazon Enhancement Device) suit, then she could go into Hypermode. Problem is, with the Phazon suit, she needs to be physically in Phazon for her to be in Hypermode.

She couldn't go into Hypermode in Metroid Prime 2. However... if Dark Samus chucking rapid bullets of Phazon at which point Samus absorbs and shoots back as a larger bullet of Phazon counts as "Hypermode", then she also had it then as well.

So... she had a sort of Hypermode during Metroid Prime/2 as well as 3 (but 3 was given to her as an accessible ability, not so much in the previous 2; it was more of a "DEM" style weapon to easily kill the boss. In fact... it was the only thing that would kill the boss).

*C_L*

muumajii23

Samus has a HUGE arsenal, not to mention being very resourceful...

Here's the battle.

Grapple Beam's MC's gun. Missile to the torso. SAMUS BE WINNING! =P

ironknight42

First off Nintendo discussion...

Master Chief has the potential to win(largely depending on the weapons/vehicles he would have near by)
I have a faith in Chief the under-dog here and would say that by superior knowledge, he would get the jump on Samus and Chief would be able to use EMP or Regenerator or Bubble Shield or dare I say it a Flare that would blind Samus allowing him to kill her...wow this conversation is stupid but again Nintendo discussion.

TwilightGuy

Why Not just watch the Video on youtube Samus vs Master cheif and see who kicks butt more. I think Master cheif because his super strong and he looks tight.

Kojinka

An Inside Joke
Once again we're in a NINTENDO discussion! Who do you think is going to lead?

Oh well. Samus has infinite ammo, and that's an automatic win.

Clamps

Warning: Jokes!
Guarantee you if you had put this in other video games, it would be the opposite result.

I say draw, since Samus has a shitload of weapons that can appear out of nowhere, while Mastar cheef is a supersoldier.

Competitive5910

Codename:ArseusEater
Who would win and why?
I sure do know a lot about Miss Aran and I'm a new fan to Metroid franchise, but I won't vote because i don't know squat about Master Cheif because I can't play Mature Games.
I'll make my vote once I get more info on Master Cheif.

They both have limited capacity on their armor

In the books it says that Master Chief is resistant to all ballistic weapons...
Samus has a ton of crap that can randomly come out, but Master Chief is some buffed up superhero dude. It would end in a draw.

savatoreloaded

Books and other things that talk about Master Chief really don't reflect what he can do in the games. EX: One of the Halo manuals said the Chief could hurl a tank. I boot up Halo. I can't throw a tank.

Personally I dismiss them. It's no different than a fanfic saying Samus can get a beam that nukes the universe.

Selfdestruct Togepi

Fangirls Beware!
I vote for Master chief.
He's a icon for the X-box 360, thats my word.

Status
Not open for further replies.