• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Samus Aran V.S. Master Cheif!

Who would win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KyogreKing

I'm back
Who would win and why?
I sure do know a lot about Miss Aran and I'm a new fan to Metroid franchise, but I won't vote because i don't know squat about Master Cheif because I can't play Mature Games.
I'll make my vote once I get more info on Master Cheif.

Manaphione123

Merely A Puppet
Samus wud win coz mstr cheef is suxorz!
On a serious note though, Samus because of all the different weapons like the freeze ray and the rocket launcher, the morph ball plus the fact that she will use her big gun from smash bros, lose her suit and then Master Cheif will be mesmerised by her bosom and she will plasma whip him into next week.

woot21

super noob
Halo would win. I think Halo is a pretty cool guy. Eh kills aliens and doesn't afraid of anything.

woot21 out dawgs

Night Shadow

BRRAAP BRRAAP
Samus, she has a giant health bar, unlimted ammo, missles, (all the awesome weapons from Metroid Prime Hunters), a grappling hook, and a bunch of other neat stuff. Master Chief just scaffles around for weapons. By the way it is MASTER CHIEF

Tyrant Tar

I'm biased towards the Metroid series, but Samus could just use the ol' Ice Beam/Missile combo on Master Chief. And she has a ship, and can instantly use the Morph Ball.

Though Master Chief has crazy fan-boys :p

While I prefer Samus Aran and the Metroid series over the Halo series, I think that the both of them are badasses.
But Master Chief is the bigger one, in my opinion.

Penguinist Trainer

I'm going to have to say Samus would top all. Not only does she have a wide selection of upgrades to her weapons and armor, she can also fit in most overhead compartments.

Slick

Banned
i don't know squat about Master Cheif because I can't play Mature Games.

LOOOOOOL. If you can't play Mature games you shouldn't be on these forums.
THAT'S HOW ****ING VIOLENT IT IS AROUND HERE.

Halo would win. I think Halo is a pretty cool guy. Eh kills aliens and doesn't afraid of anything.

woot21 out dawgs

damn, not inb4.
: (

Also, Travis Touchdown.

GrizzlyB

Confused and Dazed
Samus, because she's way hotter.

Or are we talking about fighting?

Night Shadow said:
Samus, she has a giant health bar, unlimted ammo, missles, (all the awesome weapons from Metroid Prime Hunters), a grappling hook, and a bunch of other neat stuff.

By the way, it is UNLIMITED

XYTWO

Not funny, guys
I don't know, I know squat about both, basically.
inb4chucknorris

BUG

insert joke so dated I don't even remember it
Master Chief could just snipe her in the head/4 shot her. Game over.

Zero Nexus

Stand up, go for it
Master Chief FTW! Not only does he have superior strength, but he has a lot of resistances.

Samus wouldn't last 30 seconds with the Chief...

Kabutopzilla

En Prócsem
Master Chief

• Needs to utilize ammunition
  • Was forced into extreme training at the age of six
  • Has no permanent weapons
  • Can throw explosives of various qualities without transforming
  • Has one set of self-rechargable shields before uses his body for taking hits
  • Can utilize various vehicles
  • Is respectful and obedient to higher-ups
  • Does not show emotion with dialogue and shows little hatred toward the enemy

Samus Aran

• Does NOT need to utilize ammunition more often than she needs to (Prime 2 and Hunters come to mind as exceptions)
  • Was voluntarily trained to death by the Chozo
  • Has permanent weapons for each game
  • Can only lay simple explosives by transforming into Morph Ball
  • Has a maximum number of Energy Tanks between seven and twenty (depends on the game) that have 100 energy points that decrease whenever Samus is damaged; once all energy depleted, Samus is dead and there is no way to save her; shields DO NOT self-recharge (sans when you are standing in a light zone in Dark Aether in MP2)
  • Does not prefer to use vehicles
  • Is NOT respectful and obedient to higher-ups, with the exceptions of Adam Malkovich and the Chozo
  • Shows extremely little dialogue with much emotion and shows a lot of personal hatred toward the enemy

Both

• Both are genetically enhanced in some manner to be super-soldiers
  • Both were ultimately enhanced for the purpose of exterminating local terrorists
  • Both endure deadly wars that risk both of their lives
  • Both are clever

Master Chief and Samus fight at a large space station. Samus has seven E-Tanks at full health. Master Chief has his normal shield. Samus has Super Missiles, Power Bombs, Plasma Beam, etc. and any lower-leveled weapon she would obtain before those. Master Chief is armed with two frags, two flames, two plasmas, two spikes, a Spartan Laser, and his signature Assault Rifle. Let's see just SOME of the possible outcomes.

• Master Chief charges his Spartan Laser. Samus barely beats him in the battle of speed with an Iceburst, freezing Master Chief over. Samus rolls over to the frozen Spartan and lays a Power Bomb. Baddabing baddaboom. Samus wins.
  • Master Chief sticks Samus and carefully aims at her with the Spartan Laser. Samus is too distracted by the grenade to react in time. She aimlessly fires her Power Beam in hopes to knock Master Chief down, but BANG! Master Chief wins.
  • Master Chief sneaks up behind Samus, attempting to perform an assassination kill. Samus quickly turns around and fires a Super Missile she had ready the whole time. Samus wins.
  • Master Chief goes guns ablazin' with his Assault Rifle trying to kill Samus. Facepalming, Samus uses her Flamethrower missile combo and Master Chief catches fire. Samus wins.
  • Master Chief throws a plasma grenade at Samus and sticks her, only to find Zero Suit Samus strangling him. She used her suit as a decoy. Samus wins.

The key to victory is their shields. Compared to Samus's shields, Master Chief is weaker than a Space Pirate. Samus also never has to worry about ammo (given she isn't in MP2 or MPH) and has ultra-powerful weapons to begin with. Master Chief? Hah! He doesn't stand a chance. Especially since they both would outwit each other as Samus has the biggest advantages of the two of them.

Last edited:

fhqwhgads

If they can damage each other, how much? Will the bullets be weak or piercing? Will rapid-fire Power Beam shots kill Master Chief in an efficient time, or will it be like a Plasma Pistol? If it is like a Plasma Pistol, does that mean a Charge Shot will wipe out his shields?

#Gecko#

The Essential One
Samus. Unlike Master Chief she has a weapon integraded into her suit. And plus she can use the Morph Ball

Status
Not open for further replies.