• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sand Rush (A Sandstorm Team)

Vatti

The One and Only
Yes, I'll try harder in the future. As for the threats, just typical really powerful sweepers. Genesect, Rock polish or substitue terrakion. Landorus, etc. sub/spore breloom gave me trouble too. But, Alakazam conviently checks all of them. HP the genesect, psyshock terrakion and Breloom and he wont one shot landorus, but Stoutland handles him as long as he lives til Landorus comes out. Along with magic guard alakazam is really a perfect fit. I'm not having trouble with the team really anymore. That 8 win streak is now 15 :D. I don't seee the team gettin any better than it is, except for the tyranitar. What do you suggest i could do with him? I chose him over Hippowdon cuz as Luciola said, he is a better Special wall. I still wanna keep Stealth rock on him.

Ilan

Yes, I'll try harder in the future. As for the threats, just typical really powerful sweepers. Genesect, Rock polish or substitue terrakion. Landorus, etc. sub/spore breloom gave me trouble too. But, Alakazam conviently checks all of them. HP the genesect, psyshock terrakion and Breloom and he wont one shot landorus, but Stoutland handles him as long as he lives til Landorus comes out. Along with magic guard alakazam is really a perfect fit. I'm not having trouble with the team really anymore. That 8 win streak is now 15 :D. I don't seee the team gettin any better than it is, except for the tyranitar. What do you suggest i could do with him? I chose him over Hippowdon cuz as Luciola said, he is a better Special wall. I still wanna keep Stealth rock on him.

Tyranitar is kinda weird I never really used him.. but I know the mixed set is really annoying something like: crunch/SR/ice beam/Fire Blast

with those EVs: 252 HP, 64 sp.A rest on sp.defense
sassy nature (I took the set from smogon) they do calcs and all so they probably know the best I would use the chople berry it is really useful.

Vatti

The One and Only
Alright, that set sounds better so I'll go ahead and try him out and see how much better he fares.