1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Sandshrew's Locker! (515)

Discussion in 'Pokémon - Diamond & Pearl' started by Serebii, Sep 28, 2007.

1. Serebii

Serebii And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared... Staff Member Admin

Mira, Abra & The Water's Bottom!

On their way to Hearthome City, Ash & Co. meet Mira who offers to give them a shortcut using her Abra's Teleport. However, when they fail to arrive at Hearthome, Mira asks Ash & Co. for a favour, to help find a pendant that was lost at the bottom of sea. Reluctantly, Ash & Co. agree and go underwater. However, the pendant is found out to be a Pokémon's Pokéball, and is in some ruins protected by a Gyarados. Will Ash & Co. get the Pokéball and get to Hearthome in the end?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

2. Dogasu

Dogasu Frustrated Elf

Copy and paste:

3. Is it just me or did anyone find it weird that the Sandshrew managed to survive that long without food, water or air?

Or that the city Miru once lived in is now completely underwater without any explination?
    Or am I the only one puzzled?
    X

4. Rocket Girl

Rocket Girl Well-Known Member

It looked to me like Musashi and Kojiro were saying they have Cayce to teleport them to safety, and Nyasu was reminding them they didn't have it.

Considering how long Masukippa was stuck in its monster ball...no.

Yeah, you'd think they'd at least ask how a whole city is now completely underwater. o_O

5. uber gon

uber gon Accept Change

Darnn, and I was hoping Sandshrew was using CRUCH CLAW.

6. Korobooshi Kojiro

Korobooshi Kojiro Funnnngaaaaa

I believe when the Dam was built (by the Bidoof Army, naturally!), the residents were probably evicted from the city as it would cause it to flood.

Atleast that's what another guy on another forum said happened near where he lived.

7. Neko Godot

Neko Godot Hey! Listen!

OMG Mira-chan is SOOOOOO pretty!

This made my day. =P

8. Dogasu

Dogasu Frustrated Elf

Well, I did that synopsis after a live broadcast, so I couldn't exactly go back and double check everything :p

9. RageKaiser

RageKaiser Chespin :D

Okay, I LOVED Mira's voice and...I did not like Abra's..>_>

It was an okay episode to me, I did enjoy seeing Mira, and it was nice to see Abra...even if it did have a creepy voice. Dawn needs a new bathing suit btw.

10. uber gon

uber gon Accept Change

I was actually expecting Mira's Abra to evolve.

11. ChaosMage

ChaosMage Izit cuz I is black?

Well, Gyarados... surely a Wailord is just as scary? Why must they just relay all the Kanto cliches?

12. pokemonster2191

pokemonster2191 turtles=pwnage

wait at the end credits, has there always been a mcdonalds logo? Did they just start sponsering or something or have i not noticed it? I wonder if well be gatting any mcdonalds pokemon diamond and pearl toys like they had at BK. <3<3<3

13. Crimsonmon

Crimsonmon Boulder Trainer

Because a great big fat whale couldn't move through a school's corridors?

14. pokemonster2191

pokemonster2191 turtles=pwnage

not to mention whales live in salt water not freshwater. (though this is pokemon so i dont think thatd be much of a problem)

15. Korobooshi Kojiro

We need a school of Carvahna, those things barely appear...then again, neither does Sharpedo either.

Except we got that cool Sharpedo-Carvahna gun from the Grovyle x Exploud episode.

16. Geodude

Geodude Well-Known Member

Sandshrew's claw attack was actually Slash (kirisaku), not Scratch (hikkaku).

17. uber gon

uber gon Accept Change

SWEEEEEEET. But why the f'in glow effect?

18. Korobooshi Kojiro

This episode was okay...it's not like Mira gave them much to work with (she was basically a random girl lost in a cave with no real explanation or goals).

But...hey, what da ya know? The people she had to trick to help her are a group of kids who helped a MAN WHO RANDOMLY POPPED OUT OF THE FRIGGIN SEA! and even helped a girl trick her Grandmother!

So, Mira really only needed to ask. :)

Anyway, the highlights of this episode were probably the Gyrados battle and that cool, yet not from AG, Sharpedo Motor Boat.

And that BGM at the end sounded cool. Glad to see Hearthrome looks like it does in the game with those taller, victorian style buildings.

But...why did Sand go "Koucho!" over and over? Why! WHY!

19. Dax

Dax R.I.P Dax

Same role she has in the games.

20. uber gon

uber gon Accept Change

Well when you're stuck at the bottom of the lake in a disturbingly enclosed space, you're bound to mentally snap.