• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sandshrew's Locker! (515)

uber gon

Accept Change

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
Having finally seen this episode in all of its swimsuit glory, I can safely say that May's swimsuit >>> Dawn's swimsuit. Dawn's just...wasn't very "exciting". I get more panty shots with her normal clothes, for crying out loud.

...What's that? Wait, you mean there was an actual episode outside the fan service? THERE'S AN ACTUAL WORLD OUTSIDE 10-YEAR-OLDS (and even younger in Mira's case) IN SWIMSUITS!? Coulda fooled me.

This felt like a slightly weaker version of that Johto episode with Mantine and the Silver Wing. Nothing amazing, but at least we got to hear Mezase Pokemon Master again.

uber gon

Accept Change
Having finally seen this episode in all of its swimsuit glory, I can safely say that May's swimsuit >>> Dawn's swimsuit. Dawn's just...wasn't very "exciting". I get more panty shots with her normal clothes, for crying out loud.

...What's that? Wait, you mean there was an actual episode outside the fan service? THERE'S AN ACTUAL WORLD OUTSIDE 10-YEAR-OLDS (and even younger in Mira's case) IN SWIMSUITS!? Coulda fooled me.

This felt like a slightly weaker version of that Johto episode with Mantine and the Silver Wing. Nothing amazing, but at least we got to hear Mezase Pokemon Master again.

Wait, people fantasize about Pokémon girls in swimsuits...

Dattebayo

Banned
Dawn needs a new bathing suit btw.

I agree. Dawn doesn't look good in that swimsuit, which makes the other outfits she wore in the past much more superior.

uber gon

Accept Change
I agree. Dawn doesn't look good in that swimsuit, which makes the other outfits she wore in the past much more superior.

Dawn could get a swimsuit change in the future. I mean, Misty went through two, May went through three, so maybe Dawn will go through four.

Somorio

Waiting for a hound.
To be honest she needs a change in her coordinating outfit as well, I never really liked it.

and if only she would stop wearing that ski cap...
she would look 2x more intresting without it, yes the ski cap is just that bad.

but maybe she'll look better in the future hopefully.

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
This episode was good. I found Mira’s hairstyle was somewhat annoying (1 side much longer than the other). It was pretty funny when Mira to trick TR into being a fan of theirs. “Team Rocket Training School”. Hilarious.

cassius335

Aura Trainer
I don't know why people had problems with the dub title, the episode was after all about sandshrew.

And see I sat here thinking it was random title, but it actually made sense, makes me wonder if the people who hated the dub title actually watched the episode

Things is, we're not supposed to know about Sandshrew until about halfway through the ep. As such, the title spoils a plot point. Same with "Dawn's Early Night"... it pretty much screams "Dawn's gonna lose!" before the episode has even begun, ruining the surprise.

dman_dustin

Things is, we're not supposed to know about Sandshrew until about halfway through the ep. As such, the title spoils a plot point. Same with "Dawn's Early Night"... it pretty much screams "Dawn's gonna lose!" before the episode has even begun, ruining the surprise.

There are a lot of titles like that, I just don't see how this is any different, I mean in fact the surprise is intact, because it makes you wonder why the episode was called "Sandshrew's Locker" just looking at the title doesn't give away anything, unless you spoiled yourself, by looking at the japanese episode long before the dub was aired.

lightdash

Dawn and May fan
dman_dustin is right.

There's no way a person can be "spoiled" by a title unless the person has watched the episode before somehow, thus knows what is coming up in which they are "spoiled" already.

pi-pikachu1_1

GIMME BAK MAH COOKIE
this was a good ep. for a filler. im so glad they kept the background music from movie 9. im picky bout music. was cool eppy overall...

lol if i were mira, i woulda teleported them all the way back to twinleaf town then leave them there haha

sleepysnorlax

I'm A Magikarp
anyone know why this episode hasnt appeared on the internet. the episode after it dawns early night has but this one hasnt. although it doesnt sound that good.
and i too hate it when things happen in pokemon that arent explained. like when ash finished the indigo league professor oaks gives him a pokedex for all the johto pokemon. wdf did they come from. he could of said oh by the way there a couple more regions full of different pokemon, have fun. noooo he says hes the new pokedex now schedaddle

lightdash

Dawn and May fan
well i have been looking for this episode everywhere and have not been able to find it tho I saw the second on I thought that the episode wasnt aired but from what I have seen here it was so can someone tell me where can I find this episode PLZ a PM or a replay would be good thanx

Against the rules kthxbai.

Yonowaru in Chaos

gaspard de la nuit
it just aired today in australia (i dont think its the first time tho but its the first time i saw it)

i thought that abra or sandshrew was going to evolve. and i've been asking the same question as well, 'why always gyarados?', i mean it was cool how it appeared for the first time in kanto with james kicking magikarp off the boat, but now its just old.

and i've just realized that the mismagius episode was cut short, leaving the team rocket waking up bit out but it might just be here where its happening, but i saw the episode pictures showing jessie in a movie with wobbuffet but it never appeared.

anyone know why this episode hasnt appeared on the internet. the episode after it dawns early night has but this one hasnt. although it doesnt sound that good.

Well I just downloaded it from a torrent so..but i can't provide links due to rules.

The episode was quite enjoyable, fun to see some underwater battleing. also, LOL at TR in this episode, haha.

AceTrainerTim

it just aired today in australia (i dont think its the first time tho but its the first time i saw it)

i thought that abra or sandshrew was going to evolve. and i've been asking the same question as well, 'why always gyarados?', i mean it was cool how it appeared for the first time in kanto with james kicking magikarp off the boat, but now its just old.

Yes On Toasted Tv, If Not Oh Well :p
I Know Gyarados Big Deal. I
Want To See Sharpedo, Huntail Or And Big Bad Walrein.

I Wish You Could Dive In Pokemon D/P To Get To The Water City :p

dman_dustin

I've been asking the same question as well, 'why always gyarados?', i mean it was cool how it appeared for the first time in kanto with james kicking magikarp off the boat, but now its just old.

Gyrados is to water as Beedrill is to forest.

Gyrados is possibly the most dangerous water type in existence it's just like beedrill, it may be easy to beat but if you aren't prepared to battle, it is best to run, no other water types have been shown to be as dangerous.