• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sandshrew's Locker! (515)

AceTrainerTim

Gyrados is to water as Beedrill is to forest.

Gyrados is possibly the most dangerous water type in existence it's just like beedrill, it may be easy to beat but if you aren't prepared to battle, it is best to run, no other water types have been shown to be as dangerous.

I Guess... Ash And Co. Running From Beautifly Isn't Right.

lightdash

Dawn and May fan
The dub version was not bad. Unlike most people, I found the episode was fun to watch. Actually, I enjoyed the dub verion more than the original version...

Rebeccag

this was an ok episode i enjoyed seeing sandshrew again and i found mira funny "Theres a team rocket training school!" lol. I also liked her lying to Ash Brock and Dawn but she came through in the end. But i enjoyed the contest epi probably better than that one though

Cobalt_Latios

It feels like this ep aired 3 Months ago in Japan...
Probably because it did. At least, I think so.

Anyways, I gotta say that this episode wasn't half bad. I mean, when was Sandshrew's last appearance? Heck if I know, but it has been a while. Also, the music from this one was mostly from PRatTotS, which suits it because the vast majority of this episode took place underwater.

Now, what made me go: WTF? was when Team Rocket steals Abra for not peticular reason. I mean, honestly, have they fallen so far that they feel they need to catch a random Pokémon as such because it just "happens to be there?". Other than that, this was pretty interesting.

Gyarados was a bit of a stretch, then again, Sharpedo would have gotten the Jaws award and then the rating would have wend up a notch (note: parental rating). Gyarados using Hyper Beam is a little old, I would have preferred Giga Impact, but even that's getting a bit overused.

Overall though, I thought that Mira was a peticularly good liar, up until Brock saw right through her. Then of course her lying was put to good use against Team Rocket. It's a bit strange that she was using Abra as opposed to Kadabra, and that this did not take place in a cave. Oh, well, I guess you can't have everything.

Well, this filler wasn't half bad, and rather enjoyed it.

~C_L~

Kataphrut

A pretty funny episode. Mainly because of the 'I am your biggest fan line'. 'Cos we all know that

1. Team Rocket are too pathetic to have a fan.

2. AH AM TEAM ROCKET'S BIGGEST FAN! W00T W00T

Sorry. Just went mad for a second.

Genome

pro-SHARK WEEK
Characters like Mira remind me of how little sense pokemon has when it comes to hair (May,

Gardenia, Tucker). Still they're very creative with its use, and the costumes.

This reminds me of the Discovery Channel special of the Three Gorges Dam, an old wrecked and mostly flooded city and nearby the new city. A school underwater was pretty ridiculous, since common articles like bookbags and shoes didnt hesistate to linger around the place, who would forget such things?

Brock almost had a Brave the Wave moment yelling to the girl. Even though the lies told didn't warrant the strong reaction. It's really no wonder he was no softie dealing with his family and the gym back in Pewter.

Very little use of the enviroment, and frankly very cheap under water action(even just the swimming, crank up the jet and let Buizel take someone for a ride!). Gyrados destroying some classrooms, even the team hiding under desks would have made many kid's weekends. I did like the Sharpedo boat, and the carvana missle, remoraid torpedoes, margikarp net.

Fairly average Gyrados battle, the best were its defence techniques and the final blow to take it down. Was there really no creature scarier than a Gyrados? Buizel's sonic boom reminded me of how Stadium's Aeroblast had that energy meteor look. Yeah, that was something to remember.

Mira distracting as a fan of Team Rocket was very odd. When she could teleport the whole time -_- I expect to see her as a Galaxy junior recruit in the near future, with a Sandshrew, dyed hair, and an effective counter to anti-psychic nets.

4/10 Far too much material just laying waste there. Music and sharpedos were the pinnacle.

bhrettzerda053

I have returned.....
I don't know Mira yet, but I also know that her Sandshrew's Pokeball is still inside the ruins.

uber gon

Accept Change
Gyrados is to water as Beedrill is to forest.

Gyrados is possibly the most dangerous water type in existence it's just like beedrill, it may be easy to beat but if you aren't prepared to battle, it is best to run, no other water types have been shown to be as dangerous.

Well there was that enlarged Tentacruel, but I doubt the writers would do that again.

You know Gyrados would be less repetitive if it was shiny.

Tri hawk

Say no to Poké-drugs
I actually found this episode pretty boring. The only thing that saved it was the fact they reached Hearthome city. 5/10 Meh.

CabbyFish

It's B and it's W...
I must say when I first watched the episode, it didn't feel like I was watching a TAJ dubbed episode at all. It was done so well, it was almost as if 4Kids did this one. To bad it was the only one that season.

I'm pretty sure Mira's Abra sounds just like Sabrina's Abra, and Sandshrew sounds just like AJ's Sandshrew.

I really liked how the Team Rocket Training School was refrenced by James.

darklord18

This was one of my favorite episode next two the mismagus and Lucario episodes. Mira is one of my top 5 favorite characters and tricking Ash and friends and Team Rocket was funny but where and how can she get all the underwater breathing gear and how could you find a pokeball with pokemon in it? Anyway it was great episode and I hop we see Mira again.

wobbanut

Team Awesome
Not a great episode, but I have to say the most memorable part is when the twerps and Mira dive down and see the entire town underwater. That was one haunting image. I can see why they didn't do anything more than show it in the dub, but it made it kind of spooky that people were once living there and now it'll be unliveable for years, if ever again.

DanChimchar

Friends are Diamonds
Hmmm Mira they said it like M-ira I always say Mi-ra
Anyways Abra should be Kabrabra which got me abit mad
Her missing Pokeball I was hoping for Kabrbra or something a new Sinnoh Pokemon oh well

darklord18

Her missing Pokeball I was hoping for Kabrbra or something a new Sinnoh Pokemon oh well

I though it would've been a Eevee but never did I though it would be a Sandshrew.
Is just me or dose Mira's Pigtails change size from time to time? sometime it the same size as the one in her art work then other time it different size, Anyone else notices this?

Last edited:

DanChimchar

Friends are Diamonds
I though it would've been a Eevee but never did I though it would be a Sandshrew.
Is just me or dose Mira's Pigtails change size from time to time? sometime it the same size as the one in her art work then other time it different size, Anyone else notices this?
Yeah I noticed that about he ponytails as well.
A Eevee I would have rather liked to see like a Gible or something like that even a Bronzor lol