• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sandstorm Team (I'm new at this)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NiGHtsBeta09

Pokemon Master
Can anyone please give me some good suggestions for my team? I'm not very... proficient with competitive/WiFi teams, so idk how good this really is ^^" Is anyone can help me make it better, I'd appreciate it! Thanks in advance!

Aerodactyl (Jolly) @Focus Sash
Pressure
EVs: 252 Atk, 252 Spd, 4 Def
-Earthquake
-Stealth Rock
-Stone Edge
-Taunt

142.png

Tyranitar (Adamant) @Choice Band
Sand Stream
EVs: 252 Atk, 180 HP, 76 Spd
-Aqua Tail
-Crunch
-Pursuit
-Stone Edge

248.png

Lucario (Modest) @Choice Specs
Inner Focus
EVs: 252 Spd, 252 SpA, 4 HP
-Aura Sphere
-Dragon Pulse
-Shadow Ball
-Vacuum Wave

448.png

Scizor (Adamant) @Choice Band
Technician
EVs: 252 Atk, 248 HP, 8 Spd
-Bullet Punch
-Pursuit
-Superpower
-U-Turn

212.png

Gliscor (Jolly) @Yache Berry
Hyper Cutter
EVs: 252 HP, 196 SpD, 60 Spd
-Baton Pass
-Rock Polish
-Swords Dance
-Taunt

472.png

Magnezone (Naive) @Choice Scarf
Magnet Pull
EVs: 252 Spd, 252 SpA, 4 Atk
-Explosion
-Flash Cannon
-Hidden Power [Fire]
-Thunderbolt

462.png

Again, thanks in advance for any help! I appreciate it! :3

You are required to post descriptions for why you picked each Pokemon. I should close this, but if you add the descriptions soon I won't.

NiGHtsBeta09

Pokemon Master
Hai, I didn't know, so I'm sorry ^^" I'll post descriptions up soon, since I have to go to school in a little while >>

No problem, and take your time.

You may want to look into replacing something for a Vaporeon, Celebi, Shaymin or something that can resist water attacks and beat Gyarados. As it is now a Gyarados who Dragon Dances once will kill everything here. It sets up really easily too. You don't have much to come in on any bulky water, so LO Shaymin might work best.

Specs Lucario sucks unless you use Hidden Power Ice to kill Gliscor. You might as well just use Swords Dance Lucario with Extremespeed / Close Combat / Crunch.

Edit: I'll give you until 4 PM my time tomorrow to add descriptions. Thats 12 hours from now. Should be plenty of time. ^_^

Edit 2: I'm not sure how I missed this the past 3-4 times I clicked on this, but this is also in the wrong section. It seems like a 4th gen team, not 5th gen.

Ok lol, you've had enough time. If you want this unlocked message me the descriptions.

Ok lol, you've had enough time. If you want this unlocked message me the descriptions.

Status
Not open for further replies.