• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

sandstorm team

Status
Not open for further replies.

nray3

I want to have a team based around sandstorm
I already plan on using Tyranitar so any other suggestions?

Kindrindra

大事なのは自分らしいくある事
Wrong section.

On other news, Cacturn. Non-Steel/Ground/Rock, but is still immune to sandstorm.

Kindrindra

大事なのは自分らしいくある事
Garchomp is an Uber. Assuming this is a OU team, he can't use it.

More suggestions: Gliscor. Sand Veil ability. Helps. Especially seeing as he is (surprisingly) more defensively oriented. And I have a friend that rags on about the merits of Rock Polish Aggron. So get one of those too. XD

TehBrawlGuy~

SR/Dual Screens/Explosion Metagross if you're feeling gimmicky. Nobody Taunts a Metagross, (esp. as a lead) so you can get SR/a screen up, and they still probably won't Taunt after that. Is pretty fun.

Volteon

Back I guess??
Yah, RMT section please!
But before going there, it'd be a good idea to read articles about Tyranitar (which you wanna use) and start building a team from there!

well, closing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.