• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Santa's Helper

Status
Not open for further replies.

EZ Target?

You Lack Da Moxie
contacted rudolf.

Snorby

Snorby
Contacted Rising Star, we should be able to battle this weekend

Nitocrys

Because I'm Happy.
should be rather easy to fite kyro, see him a lot on xat.

Moonclawz

Aura Trainer
Opponent's Serebii Username: Contrail
Game 1: (w/l, Score) L 0-6
Game 2: (w/l, Score) L 0-5
Game 3: (w/l, Score) (If Necessary)
Additional Comments: Got destroyed. GGs!

EmeraldGoblin

Rehab, no. Dead.
Started battling EG, but he went afk without notice. Been waiting for half an hour now and getting tired of him not doing anything. Can I just get the activity win for this match ugh.

i have not been AWOL... i had to step out.. my boyfriend got stopped by the cops in a third world country lol

Opponent's Serebii Username: Volcer
Game 1: L
Game 2: W
Game 3: W
Additional Comments:
*grumbles* *grumbles* *Forms* *grumbles* *grumbles* *dumb*

Last edited:

Nitocrys

Because I'm Happy.
Opponent's Serebii Username: Kyro12
Game 1: W 1-0
Game 2: W 6-0
Game 3: ~
Additional Comments: GG's, but that Mega Absol caught me off guard game one.

Kyro12

HiddenAmongstShadows
Confirming~ Mega Kanga Booooorkeborkeborkeborke

ggs [:

CraZy RudOlF

disc: Ruben E#0316
Opponent's Serebii Username:
Game 1: (w/l, Score) L 1-0 ?
Game 2: (w/l, Score) W 2-0
Game 3: (w/l, Score) W 2-0
Additional Comments: Some very close games, third match was decided by a hpump miss which kinda sucks but whatever

Snorby

Snorby
Opponent's Serebii Username: Rising Star
Game 1: (w/l, Score) W 4-0?
Game 2: (w/l, Score) W 1-0
Game 3: (w/l, Score) N/a
Additional Comments: GGs, Hydro Pump miss G1 cost him some, but then a Dmeteor miss G2 hurt me. Pretty even games overall.

Rising Star

Certified Boss
Opponent's Serebii Username: Rising Star
Game 1: (w/l, Score) W 4-0?
Game 2: (w/l, Score) W 1-0
Game 3: (w/l, Score) N/a
Additional Comments: GGs, Hydro Pump miss G1 cost him some, but then a Dmeteor miss G2 hurt me. Pretty even games overall.

Confirming, ggs.

Opponent's Serebii Username: The Imposter
Game 1: (w/l, Score) W 3-0
Game 2: (w/l, Score) L 1-0
Game 3: (w/l, Score) (If Necessary) L 5-0
Additional Comments: misclick changed game 6 majorly, ggs thou!

Opponent's Serebii Username: The Imposter
Game 1: (w/l, Score) W 3-0
Game 2: (w/l, Score) L 1-0
Game 3: (w/l, Score) (If Necessary) L 5-0
Additional Comments: misclick changed game 6 majorly, ggs thou!

Confirming. The hax was massively in my favor, though. Game 2 I only won because of a crit :/

B.B.King

Activity post.
I've tried to contact Dr.Ciel by PM since I am not allowed to post VM's in her page but so far haven't got a reply yet.

Last edited:

Kingothestone

Creamery Commander

Round 2 has ended with 2 matches left unfinished. the results and reasons are as follows:

Dr. Ciel v B.B.King - After making initial contact, Dr. Ciel made absolutely no effort to contact B.B. King despite B.B.King responding and Dr. Ciel being on serebii regularly. B.B.King advances via activity.

IronSpider v ger9119 - IronSpider never made contact with ger9119 despite ger9119 sending a vm to IronSpider. ger9119 advances via activity.

On to round 3.

Next, the bracket:

SantasHelper.png

Remember, you must comply to the restrictions set by your present.

Arranging Matches

Sitting on a Xat chatroom and waiting for your opponent to come find you is not a valid method of arranging a battle. You need to VM or PM your opponent. VMs are preferred, as they allow me to view progress on arranging matches, which affects decisions in the event of Activity Wins.

Posting Matches

When posting the results of your match, you MUST use the following form. If the form is not filled out properly then, in the eyes of this tournament, the match never happened. There will be no arguments on this rule.

HTML:
Opponent's Serebii Username:
Game 1: (w/l, Score)
Game 2: (w/l, Score)
Game 3: (w/l, Score) (If Necessary)
Additional Comments:

Round 12 will end at 12:01 AM on Thursday, December 19th. There will be no exceptions and no extensions. Get the matches done.

Status
Not open for further replies.