• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sapphire Blue with a Diamond Hue

xanthis

im sxy and i know it
Genre: Fantasy
Rating: PG-13 for mild use of language

Prologue
_________________________​

It was pretty late, considering I was on a bus in the middle of the night. I wasn't scared, but I figured it was better safe than sorry. So I had ripped a tiny hole in my pocket were I slid a knife. Everyone there was about my age, maybe older. I was sitting right next to my best friend, Natsumi. All of a sudden, she grabbed my arm and pulled me down. “Amy! You need to listen to me! These people are talking about your amulet!”

My hand shot up to my neck. The amulet was gone! My throat tightened. I can't believe I forgot! Just then, three girls walked right over to me. One of them leaned in close to my ear and whispered. "Were is it?” the one in the middle demanded.

"I don’t know what you’re talking about", I said.

"The key you idiot! Where is the key?!” she demanded once more.

"There is no key", I stated flatly.

"Of course there is a key, now tell me where it is!” she grabbed the hem of my shirt. “If there is no key then how do you explain this?” she held up three amulets. They weren't glowing like they usually do. "How did you get your powers?”

"If you want your powers then you have to find your peace, meaning, and authority. If you don't have any of those things the amulets won't think you’re worthy."

"You’re stupid!" She dropped the hem of my shirt and I landed on the floor with a thud. I had just gotten back on the bench seat, when the bus rolled to a stop...