• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

sapphire team help

noseklig

My team so far is going to be
Swampert
Aggron
Breloom
Torkoal/Camerupt
Duskclops/Sabeleye

Any and all suggestions are welcome.

Henraye

Toon Leader
For Camerupt and Torkoal, it depends if you want something offensive (Camerupt) or defensive (Torkoal). Camerupt's dual typing guves him a great move pool, and even though its typing does give it a 4x weakness to water, when ever are you going to send Camerupt against a water pokemon? So overall, I would choose Camerupt. As for Dusclops and Sableye, if I had to choose between them Dusclops, because Sableye is too fragile. However, you may want to consider Banette, which unlike Dusclops, has a strong attack but below decent defenses. Banette has a great attack stat which is great considering Shadow Ball was a physical move in Gen III. If you want to teach it special moves, use Calm Mind to boost their special attack stat up. So it becomes basically like Torkoal and Camerupt, defensive Dusclops or offensive Banette?

noseklig

Okay so I'm gonna choose Camerupt and Banette. I still need one last pokemon to complete my team any suggestions?

Henraye

Toon Leader
This is just me but I always want a flying type on my team so I can fly from city to city but if you don't mind training a pokemon just before the elite four Salamence is a great choice. However, if you don't want to train a pokemon late game, here are some other options: Flygon, Skarmory, Crobat, or Xatu. Out of all those, I would choose Xatu, because you don't have a psychic pokemon on your team yet. One more tip, four of your pokemon have a 4x weakness to something, Swampert, (Grass) Aggron, (Fighting/Ground), Breloom, (Flying), and Canerupt (Water) be sure to be aware of these weaknesses

KeinEngel

Like Henraye, I would recommend Salamance. Hard to go wrong there plus you need a flyer. You could also use Altaria, Crobat, Flygon, Skarmory or Xatu if you don't feel like training something that late in the game. Of these, I'm partial to Flygon or Crobat for the speed, although you may want to TM moves to Crobat like Sludge Bomb or Steel Wing