• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sapphire Team--Hopefully Somewhat Competitive

Super_Nerd

Writer of Stuff
A friend and I are dusting off R/S/E, raising a team each from Pokémon caught in-game (no trades) to level 70, after which we'll have a battle. As the title suggests, I'm using Sapphire; I'll be facing an Emerald (and before you get on me for being cheap and using the Uber--there are no rules against that, and my friend has access to a lot of 'em...)

Criticize away. I'm too lazy to raise any more Pokémon high enough (they're all level 70), or breed for breed-only moves. And my item pool is limited. None of which I see as disadvantages, per se, since my Emerald competition will have the same sort of restrictions...

Cradily @ Leftovers
- Giga Drain
- Protect
- Toxic
- Confuse Ray

Slaking @ Silk Scarf
- Hyper Beam
- Brick Break
- Slack Off
- Amnesia

Blaziken @ Focus Band
- Flamethrower