1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Sarah Palin's bus tour?

Discussion in 'Debate Forum' started by kaiser soze, Jun 6, 2011.

1. Sadib

Sadib Time Lord Victorious

She should announce her bus schedule to the media. That will make it easier to assassinate her.

2. kaiser soze

kaiser soze Reading ADWD

that. is. classless. you should be ashamed of yourself

3. 7 tyranitars

7 tyranitars Well-Known Member

the last BIG Economical crisis was in the 30's.

4. Loffyglu

Loffyglu Death and Rebirth

Okay, even if you dislike her/her political ideals (as I do), that was just uncalled for, even as a joke. :/

5. Ðãmon Howe

Ðãmon Howe Stop posting DH.

Honestly, I kinda like Palin, though she needs to try and hold up under pressure a bit better...

I think it's kinda cool that she's doing the tour. I know one of my friends who works at Gettysburg walked around with her all day while she was there, so I thought that was pretty legit.

6. BigLutz

BigLutz Banned

Yet we were not in a big economic crisis in the 2010 election. We were in one in 2008, but we were in a stalled recovery in 2010, much like the stalled recovery in 2002, 1993, and 1982.

7. kaiser soze

kaiser soze Reading ADWD

dude is a troll. look at his pathetic debate about the age of consent.
    you forgot the 70s. massive oil shortage with long lines at the pump, stagflation, and no one really liked the government after vietnam and watergate. it puts the late 2000s to shame

8. ChedWick

ChedWick Well-Known Member

Troll no, dumb and ill educated, yes.

I haven't really looked into her tour, nor have I really read thoroughly through this thread to know what it is about so I don't really have too much of an opinion on it. I just don't get how or why shes still in the media spotlight. For the lulz maybe? Idk...

9. Vermehlo_Steele

Vermehlo_Steele Grand Arbiter II

I think his point is that the GFC was the largest economic downturn since, but not surpassing, the Great Depression. Yes, there are recessions every decade or so, that's how the system works; but once in a while, you may get a recession that hits harder than usual due to flaws in the system. Over reliance on foreign energy, inflation, trickle-down economics etc, different banks being merged together etc.

10. Sadib

Sadib Time Lord Victorious

You have some nerve calling me those things Mr. Sandslash.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2011
  11. rykerr1

rykerr1 The Great Gublet

The only thing I will remember about her tour is her comments about Paul Revere. These comments just PROVE that she is either horribly educated, or just a moron. Certainly not somebody who should be running the country.