• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sasami-san@Ganbaranai

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
Shaft's new series about a hikikomori who follows her brother through a "Brother Surveillance Tool" on her computer. Meanwhile, her brother is in the middle of a relationship with the three Yagami sisters.

The first half was pretty much what I expected, then I feel the chocolate world in the second half trolled me. I also love how the brother's face was never shown.

Shaft's done it again

Attachments

• 41197l.jpg
    41197l.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 7

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
I have absolutely no idea what I just watched, but I liked it.

"Choco and Choco and Chocolate, what happened to Love and Elections?" That KoiChoco reference made me lol.

Did I just completely miss any, or did we go an entire episode of a Shaft show without a head tilt?

Her brother constantly covering up his face is quite amusing also.

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
I'm trying to keep my anime watching fairly low so I don't know if I want to pick this up.

Is it only okay or is it SUPER GREAT NOT WORTH MISSING!

I'd say somewhere in between, but it's really hard to see where in the hell this series is going to go, especially after the second half of the episode.

TotalPotato

Vegetable of Doom!
I'd have to see another episode before I really make up my mind. I feel pretty neutral about it right now. Its style kind of reminds me of the first episodes of Arakawa Under the Bridge and FLCL, but kind of in between them in terms of madcap insanity (this is probably a useless comparison - I have no idea if you've watched any of either of these series).

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
I've seen FLCL but not Arakawa.

Either way, I went ahead and watched the first episode after reading about some of the crazy moments. Like the whole world turning to chocolate and boob missiles. I really like it so far. It's interesting to watch since it's about Sasami watching her brother. Almost like there's TWO main characters. Hopefully there's enough crazy to keep my interests up.

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
I've seen FLCL but not Arakawa.

Either way, I went ahead and watched the first episode after reading about some of the crazy moments. Like the whole world turning to chocolate and boob missiles. I really like it so far. It's interesting to watch since it's about Sasami watching her brother. Almost like there's TWO main characters. Hopefully there's enough crazy to keep my interests up.

Now that you've watched it, tell me, did I completely miss any or were there no head tilts?

Xionea

Half a centaur
Well that was completely amazing. I was honestly not expecting anything like the second half to happen. But it made me laugh so its all good.
And her brother is doing a Wilson!

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
Well, this sounds... uniquely deranged. Okay, not "uniquely," but deranged. I'll have to hear more about this series before I make a decision to keep up with it, though.

xerxes

ようこそ!ワタシの音楽工場へへへへへ

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
The first scene in episode 2 straight up explains everything that's going on in the show and all the randomness that happened last week. On one hand that's great that everyone's on the same page but on the other it kinda ruins the fun of finding out all that symbolism stuff. Oh well.

Much more interact between Sasami and the three sisters this week. Very funny stuff. When the episodes plot finally hit I realized something. The setup is a lot like Haruhi Suzumiya except it's Haruhi who has to stop Kyon from figuring out what's going on.

Oh, and there was a cameo from that one voice actress that Shaft likes to use all the time. The one who does Yoshinoya-sensei's voice in Hidamari Sketch. She was the game's tutorial voice lady.