• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sasquatch avocado balloon.

Heracross

Custom User Title
Now that you're here, please disregard the bizarre thread title. And as it's late Christmas morning, I'm going to forego my usual lengthy explanations and cut to the chase.

Any of you who remember my previous thread, this is that unnamed hippie chick, recently rained on.

And in the spirit of the holiday (and because girls in santa outfits are awesome), Akane under the mistletoe.

...Yuck, Photobucket phails for shrinking all my pictures. I should just get a deviantART account. :/

Spookz

Lumos
You really should get a deviant, especially now that you've begin to churn out things more frequently. :/ Photobucket takes pride in anally raping art.

At any rate, good drawings, though, I think your second one looks quite stiff, and she's pretty flat looking- throw in some more curves. D:

Always nice to see your pics, Heracross. And this time, even more so! <3

I like the first one a lot. First off, there's something about soaked girls... =P And the pics looks overall very well done. Excellent shading, awesome expression, nifty wet effect... very good!

I gotta love the second one the most, though. Even if it's not as good. Gotta agree with Spookz that it's a bit too stiff... but beyond that, I love it! Mostly because it's WHITNEY! IN A SANTA OUTFIT! And her face and chest was very well done, as well as her outfit. *Squee* This is like an unwilling X-Mas gift for moi! I LOVE IT! :D *Saves and workships*

Draw her more often because you make her superb! Soo cute and well-done. Just a by-the-way request, though. :D

All in all, I wanna see more pics by you. Keep it up! ^^

Spookz

Lumos
Her hat bothers me, it's as if it's too small and won't fit properly, so it sits on top of her head. :<

Other than that, I see nothing worth pointing out.