• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sassy , My contest glameow!

eeveerose

Thats right! SASSY! my contest glameow! she got smartness! Here she is coming out of her pokeball!

glameow.png

C and C please

Hoshiko-chan

.::Play with fire::.
The 'sparkle overload' isn't really a good thing. The body is lacking preportion, mostly the legs and such. But its cute ^^.

Anyway, you should look at pictures of domestic cats on google; Or better yet, if you can, watch videos to see how the legs look when jumping/running/etc. Good luck! :)

Charizard 36

Fire Master
Nice work eeveerose.^^

Ket Shi

Come on and SLAM!
See? You can draw animals if you put some time into it. :)

I'd like a little less sparkles, but overall it's cute. Just watch out for the butt and tail: the tail doesn't stay at the same width, and it doesn't appear to have a butt at all. I think it should look something like this:

11890772kd2.png

Raunchy_fad

Ooh, maaaan!
Keep working on your form, buddy. The face's shape is what bothers me most. Instead of being cat-like, it looks a lot more like a My Little Pony. You know, with the short little snout and big eye?

Try using a reference to help fix that. Shapes are important.