• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sasuke/ Konoichi/ American Ninja Warrior

Allio

TheManlyTrainer
"This is Mt. Midoriyama in Japan. More than 1,500 feet of metal, mud, and pain. Over the past 13 years, 2,500 competitors have apptempted to conquer this most punishing of obstacle courses. Only three have ever succeeded: Kazuiko Akiyama, Nagano Makoto, and Urushihara Yuuji. No American has achieved "total victory", but this elite group may change all that." in the female only version "Konoichi" the contestant Ayako Miyake has been the only one to beat the challenge... three times.

basically any person can enter the contest, and in a way it sees who is the strongest in the word... only 4 out of more the 3000 people has even beat the moutain.

so who here watches the show...

PKMN Trainer Rex

~'3'~ Swalot face
I watched the second season when it was shown on SyFy. Awesome show, but that guy from the blue monkeys that cried to get the last spot is a little b****.

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
I've watched a good portion of the original Japanese show, but I only watched part of the American one, the qualifying course, before finding out that it was another reality show.

It's pretty damn entertaining.

Phoopes

There it is.
I love Ninja Warrior! The Japanese version on G4 is a lot better IMO because of the Japanese narrators. I really don't care if I have to read subtitles, those guys know how to narrate better than any American ever will. (This is the same reason why I watch baseball in Spansih.)

Ivanka

Freeeeeeeeee
I live in the UK so I watch the UK Ninja Warrior. It's such a great show D= And so funny at times. I still think it would be nice if they started Takeshi's Castle again though. Ninja Warrior seems to remind me of Takeshi's castle even though Ninja Warrior is a lot more serious with athletes and stuff.

TerraWolf

Banned
lol. Only 3 out of 2700 people have made it to the top as of last night on American Ninja Warrior. Not 4 out of 3000. Only 27 Sasuke's have been held

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
It actually an ok show even though about 10 people actually win ninja warrior.

Metagross Guy

ᴸ м f ᴬ σ.
IDK if its just me but some of the Women in japanese ninja warrior are HELL of a lot better than the men who were attempting the american ninja warrior challenge.

TerraWolf

Banned
IDK if its just me but some of the Women in japanese ninja warrior are HELL of a lot better than the men who were attempting the american ninja warrior challenge.

The woman's course is a lot easier then the men's course. The woman's course doesn't require upper body strength

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free

Most actually are they just don't give the girls a chance.

Metagross Guy

ᴸ м f ᴬ σ.
The woman's course is a lot easier then the men's course. The woman's course doesn't require upper body strength

Some of the women take on the same course as the men and still prove better.

Allio

TheManlyTrainer
lol. Only 3 out of 2700 people have made it to the top as of last night on American Ninja Warrior. Not 4 out of 3000. Only 27 Sasuke's have been held

I was including Konoichi in my caculations. in Konoichi only one woman completed the course... 3 times. thats where I got 4, and more then 3000 including the American Ninja Warrior.

TerraWolf

Banned
I was including Konoichi in my caculations. in Konoichi only one woman completed the course... 3 times. thats where I got 4, and more then 3000 including the American Ninja Warrior.

Actually a total of 6 People got 8 total victories between SASUKE and KONOICHI. As of SASUKE 26 and KONOICHI 8. It would have been 7 people and 9 victories if the one girl wasn't DQ'd

Vernikova

Champion
I watched the episode where that one girl was disqualified because of an illegal move she did. That must of sucked for her but my brother and I were laughing pretty hard though since she was the only one of the three finalists in that tournament that didn't finish.

Anyway, I watched only bits a pieces of the Japanese Ninja Warrior. I never watched a male final but I did watch a female final (the one I was referring to above). For the American version I only watch the qualifying rounds since, as Krake pointed out, the rest is just a regular reality show.

Myrrh

did you guys at least watch the finals of American Ninja warrior?

The one where the bald guy (David something, i think) almost got past ultimate cliffhanger? Yeah I saw that, but I only saw the finals and not the qualifying rounds cause I forgot. My gripes with ANW is the lack of Japanese announcers and compettitors. The reality part is okay, I guess.

Plex

did you guys at least watch the finals of American Ninja warrior?

i did. it was pretty cool, i was pretty impressed with the way that the americans were moving through the obstacles, although I must say I was pretty disappointed that brian orasco didnt make it :( that stache man.....