• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

SatoSere General Discussion (AmourShipping Spoiler Warning)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the AmourShipping/SatoSere thread on Serebiiforums.
AmourShipping is the name given to the belief of Ash/Satoshi and Serena are or will be involved in a romantic relationship. The origin of the name comes from "amour", the French name for "love", which is chosen because Kalos is inspired by France and because Serena's crush was hinted before the beginning of the XY series, in which later it was officially confirmed.

In this thread you can discuss about the hints and the development of the shipping freely. This will be a continuation of the old thread: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...LER-WARNING)

1. All SPPF rules apply as usual, as well as the Shippers Community Rules.
2. No bashing or flaming. Please, respect other people's opinions and beliefs, a well as other characters and shippings.
3. No double/triple/quadruple/5+ posts. Simply edit your previous post if you want to add or fix something.
4. Stay on-topic. Avoid discussing or commenting about the latest episodes, and don't talk about other shippings here [They have their own threads], unless they are related in a way or another to AmourShipping.
5. No one-liners. In other words, avoid posts with just a single line. Put more thoughts into them, or they will be considered SPAM.
6. If you post a fanart, remember to give credit to the respective artist. In case you don't know who the artist is, say so.
7. Each member will have three chances, before being banned from the thread.

POSSIBLE TOPICS

What do you love about AmourShipping?
How do you think AmourShipping will be developed?
Do you want to see more flashbacks about Ash's and Serena's childhood?

If you have more questions you want to suggest, feel free to do that. The more, the merrier.

With that said, have fun in the AmourShipping thread!

PotSmuggle

Kalos Enjoyer
So did we get any new previews/summaries of XY053 when I was gone? Any new possible hints? Did we find out if Ash has any significant role in the episode? I'm curious about that ever since he was confirmed to be in the race. Any new information on that?

Last edited:
So did we get any new previews/summaries of XY053 when I was gone? Any new possible hints? Did we find out if Ash has any significant role in the episode? I'm curious about that ever since he was confirmed to be in the race. Any new information on that?

No. Unfortunately we got nothing at all even in the second preview of the episode. I would say his role in the episode, while it is just a supporting one, will be a major one as far as we, AmourShippers are concerned. I guess we just have to wait till the episode and see

wiitard119

Yay for new thread!
So im just asking but in the new years 1 hour special, do they usually show just a recap of the story so far or do they go beyond and explain what the show will offer in the future?

Hopefully amourshipping will have more hints and more development in 2015

Yay for new thread!
So im just asking but in the new years 1 hour special, do they usually show just a recap of the story so far or do they go beyond and explain what the show will offer in the future?

Hopefully amourshipping will have more hints and more development in 2015

LOL welcome back :D

In the new Year's one hour special, we'll see a recap, and small teasers of what is to come. I expect that AmourShipping will get quite some development in 2015. After all, the date episode (XY059, also referred to as the Fabled Episode) is coming up. And that is expected to be one of the pivotal points

Sushi

unspecified
Staff member
Super Mod
Uh...

Hello Amourshippers.

Several other moderators and I have talked and we all are in agreement that because of the insane amount of spam and off topic posts, the current Amourshipping thread will be closed.

Not to worry, it will be rebooted and the new Amourshipping thread will be run by myself.

Please don't message me and ask me when it will be up because I don't have a specific time frame for you all. I get to it when I can and not a second sooner.

Otherwise, see ya in the new thread.

*closes*

Thank you for trampling on xEryChan's post and just remaking the thread anyway. Just so you know, the more you guys pull stunts like this, the more time it'll take for the AS thread to be remade... or the less likely it is that it will return at all.

Contrary to popular belief, you're not entitled to a thread for your ship under all circumstances. Numerous staff members were in agreement that the AmourShipping thread was by far the most horrible thread in Shippers Community, maybe even beyond. You guys celebrated the rapid growth of the thread, but in reality, it was just a testament of how careless some are with their posting attitudes. Every day, more spam was created than we were able to clean up. Staff members who never visit Shipping dropped by because they heard rumors about how out-of-control the place was. If that doesn't give you pause, I don't know any more.

A reboot is way overdue, and if it gets as bad as in this case, a little bit of waiting time seems reasonable. I'm sure some of the ASers are under the impression that things were going just fine, with the occasional titzy-tiny, harmless spam post here and there. Or that the decision about the reboot was made on the basis of past occurrences only. Neither are true.

Please believe me when I say we'd have loved to leave you guys in peace if you'd managed to pull yourself together after the first few verbal warnings. You will see that both the Negai and the Pearl threads were left untouched, the latter only having to get remade because of inactivity of the thread starter. Alas, it didn't work out this time.

Just... please, sit back and use this break to think about what went wrong in the last thread instead of letting the "new-thread-new-thread-new-thread" mantra take over.

You can discuss the new episodes somewhere else in the meantime.

Status
Not open for further replies.