1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have received legal notice about the sharing of certain images for Pokémon Sword & Shield. Due to this, we have a new rule. If you post said images, you will be removed from the forums until 15:00 UTC on November 14th 2019. We have also killed the leak discussion threads for the time being. Thank you for your patience during this. If you have any queries, use the contact form
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Satoshi

Discussion in 'Animé Spoilers' started by Cade()Harrow, Jul 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cade()Harrow

Cade()Harrow Banned

hi please people keep talking about Satoshi and his pokemon. Has anyone else noticed he has the same pokemon as ash? Maybe hes gonna be the new ritchie and ash duels him in final dattle od leage

thoughts please.

2. Mudkip8003

Mudkip8003 Well-Known Member

Ha! Satoshi IS Ash! It's his Jp. Name.

3. terminoob

terminoob The Underdog

Satoshi is to Ash as Hollow Ichigo is to Ichigo.

But really; Satoshi is just Ash's Japanese name. Like Takeshi is Brock's Japanese name, Shinji is Paul's, Hikari is Dawn's, ect...

4. Cade()Harrow

Cade()Harrow Banned

is Ichigo the new league rival?

5. WarriorX

WarriorX Active Member

Wow, this is the most noobish comment I have EVER seen in my life! LOL! Satoshi is Ash's romanized Japanese name. lol.

6. gliscor&yanmega

gliscor&yanmega Well-Known Member

Is this a joke?

You do know Satoshi and Ash are the same person right?

Satoshi is Ash's Japense name.

I know not everyone knows it(I didn't know it for a while either), but what you're saying makes no sense either way.

7. Alfonso

Alfonso Derpgull

Calm down guys, obvious troll is obvious.

Closing now. If, by some chance this is not a troll, I do worry for the future of the Pokemon fanbase.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.