• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Satoshi's definitely getting Pokabu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

thebluemarc

King of the World
'So many fire types, Ash ends up with the starter'

Can you prove to me that say the candle-fire pokemon is more entertaining than Pokabu himself?

dman_dustin

Can you prove to me that say the candle-fire pokemon is more entertaining than Pokabu himself?

I only said Hitomoshi because it's the only other three stage fire Pokemon of Isshu (aside from Pokabu). My point wouldn't have made much sense if I said Darumakka or Baoppu since they don't have two evolutions like Hitomoshi.

thebluemarc

King of the World
I only said Hitomoshi because it's the only other three stage fire Pokemon of Isshu (aside from Pokabu). My point wouldn't have made much sense if I said Darumakka or Baoppu since they don't have two evolutions like Hitomoshi.

I was quoting the person before you. (Snorunt convservasionist)

It just so happened that I thought of the same Pokemon. I didn't even know it was Hitomoshi.

No. Of course not. What a ridiculous suggestion.

Personally I just think the mistreated fire-starter has been done to death.

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
Somebody owes me some money because I told folks that this would happen with the starters and now it has come to reality.

TicoPokemonMaster

No. Of course not. What a ridiculous suggestion.

Personally I just think the mistreated fire-starter has been done to death.

not all the fire starters were mistreated. Cynaquil was saved from going to a trainer that would potentially mistreat it.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Why is Ash's Pokabu so skinny? Is it skinny or am i seeing things.

Koh

Tamer
His Pokabu was only skinny because it's previous trainer tied it's mouth shut, which in turn didn't allow it to eat, thus starving it. After Satoshi fed him, Pokabu got his plumpness back ;).

TicoPokemonMaster

His Pokabu was only skinny because it's previous trainer tied it's mouth shut, which in turn didn't allow it to eat, thus starving it. After Satoshi fed him, Pokabu got his plumpness back ;).

Actually its trainer tied it's neck around a pole. Pokabu was strong enough to get loose but the rope tied around its mouth

Nacreous

Fire trainer
Hey look, Ash definitely got Pokabu!

What I want to know is why fire type starters are always abused....It was sad seeing the poor little guy starved like that.

Well,I think some trainers choose the fire starters becuz they think they are more powerful and can get easy wins but when they find out they actually need to train them carefully they just give up

Fa7e

o thank god thats why its cheeks were like that, i thought they were perminant i was like wtf he got the ugliest pokabu.... but it just needed sum food :D

Status
Not open for further replies.