• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Satoshi's Water Powerhouse

Coke

All you lot a saying Buizel is weak, but you are not giving any grounds to the argument. Trust me in the UK Battle Dimension was the only season shown for like a year, Buizel was DEFINATELY Ash's sinnoh powerhouse at that time. He has a 'fighting' personality. Just watch his debut episode. All you are saying is Buizel died off after the 5th gym, yet you are completely forgetting how awesome he was beforehand. Yes he started to fall behind but he still did very well he was the one that had to face Ursaring and Drapion first and he still put up a good fight.(despite recieving damage beforehand) Buizel was obviously chosen for the Mr Mime episode beacuase he IS a strong pokemon. He very EASILY beat Paul's Gastrodon and Ash constantly sents him out in battles against TR. I respect your opinions but calling Buizel 'weak' is just a bit stupid.

I respect your opinions and that, but I just thing that there is so MUCH Buizel hate just because he lost to a Steelix. What other real losses(ones where he shouldn't have lost) has he had Kenny's Empoleon? I think that's it.

Elxar

I'd say all are equal since all of them have their strong points individually. But I'd say Squirtle edges them in experience making him the most reliable one. Otherwise Ash would have never recalled him during some of his most important battles.

xex

Banned
MrMat,wrong you won't be like if you don't shut the hell up and you are a nobody,Corphish was a good battler but he wasn't a powerhouse in Hoenn and the battle Corphish had with Tucker isn't a great example,because any of Ash's Pokemon cloud have beaten Tucker and it don't prove that Corphish is the strongest because he isn't at all the strongest,boy you need to know what you are talking about because you are full of it.

BlueVapor

BlueVapor,Squirtle is tied for the strongest not Corphish,Totodile is really strong and he was never weak to start with get your facts correct,Buizel is a lot stronger then Corphish who is strong but not a powerhouse,Kingler is really strong aswell,but you need to deal with the fact that Totodile is strong and shut up and deal with it.

Erm, I said Squirtle is tied for strongest, along with Corphish. ? If you don't believe Corphish is strong, go take a look at AG.

And as for Totodile, my facts are correct, yours on the other hand are a little iffy. Totodile is probably Ash's weakest Pokemon yet, and if you disagree go find me battles where it battled and won. All of Ash's other water Pokemon did MUCH better.

So, stop being delusional, and learn to accept people's opinions.

GalladeRocks

Son of a Beach
Out of all of Ash's Water Pokemon, I think the most powerful is obviously Squirtle. Buizel and Corphish are about even in power, but I'd about put Buizel first. Then Totodile would be last. I'm not really sure where to fit Kingler in there, considering that we've only seen it in three battles. It kicked butt back at the Indigo League, but it's hard to compare it to his newer ones like Corphish and Buizel.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Squitle is stronger than Totodile, with that I agree. Since Buizel has shown its power in the 3rd and the 4th gym, how much it is strong, I won't say it's weaker than Squitle. Maybe they're in the same power, but Squirle has more experience. Lapras and Kingler and strong too, but the size isn't determine everything.

Navin

MALDREAD
BlueVapor,Squirtle is tied for the strongest not Corphish,Totodile is really strong and he was never weak to start with get your facts correct,Buizel is a lot stronger then Corphish who is strong but not a powerhouse,Kingler is really strong aswell,but you need to deal with the fact that Totodile is strong and shut up and deal with it.

Maldread,learn to get your facts right retarded ***,Corphish is not on the par with Squirtle, Totodile are even Buizel who is a water type powerhouse,you got that wrong about Sceptile being better then Bayleef and Torterra,because that isn't true at all and Sceptile is nowere near as being strong like Bulbasaur,even though Sceptile is a powerhouse it will never match up to Charizard level,Totodile is not weak and he have proven to be a really strong pokemon and you need to have your facts correct because you are really wrong about Totodile being weak because he is a great strong Pokemon ,you dumb ***,don't go saying we all no about crap because,Totodile is strong,Squirtle is the strongest of all water types,Buizel is a water type Powerhouse who is stronger then Corphish.

Raticatelover,Ash's Cyndaquil evolving really don't mean anything at all and Cyndaquil was always a very strong powerful Pokemon ,him evolving into Quilava don't mean anything and he did have a great battle in the Sinnoh League,Totodile on the other hand does not need to evolve because he is not weak damn you,Totodile have shown to be a very strong powerful Pokemon in battles and he isn't weak at all,he is a strong water type just like Squirtle ,Buizel,Corphish is strong but he is not a powerhouse unlike Buizel who really is a powerhouse.

First off, learn how to form proper sentences! It's a very useful trick you might need in real life :)

Second, do you have anger-management problems or need mental help? One of my good friend's dad is a psychiatrist, and he could really help you out. I'll message you his number!

RWB

Dragon busted by Her
All you lot a saying Buizel is weak, but you are not giving any grounds to the argument. Trust me in the UK Battle Dimension was the only season shown for like a year, Buizel was DEFINATELY Ash's sinnoh powerhouse at that time. He has a 'fighting' personality. Just watch his debut episode. All you are saying is Buizel died off after the 5th gym, yet you are completely forgetting how awesome he was beforehand.

Sadly, that makes him less impressive.

League contestants>5th Gym Leader. 6th, 7th, 8th Gym Leader>5th Gym Leader.

Corphish decimated the League(Defeating 7 Pokemon total) and was pretty destructive in the Battle Frontier.

Squirtle defeated Battle Frontier enemies as well, and has won Ash some neat league fights. On paper, it's still far below Corphish and Kingler.

Kingler swept a league member and has no negative fights on his paper- he always walks away with a win.
For all that we know, it beat two members of Pete Pebblemans team as well.
His third and final match was vs Misty in the Whirl Cup, where he annihilated Poliwhirl, but was beaten by Psyduck because Ash, like a complete moron, had Kingler clamp Psyduck's head. Otherwise, he'd have beaten two there as well.

Totodile got crushed by Misty's Poliwhirl. The very same one that Kingler massacred.

Buizel really only has Paul's Gastrodon, which doesn't measure up.

Kingler has the best results, but is underused, so it's hard to tell if he is the strongest.

Yes he started to fall behind but he still did very well he was the one that had to face Ursaring and Drapion first and he still put up a good fight.[/QUOTE]

Ursaring wrecked him, and so did Drapion.

Nobody is saying Buizel is weak. We're simply saying he's not as strong as Ash's other Water Pokemon.

Based purely on their Battle results, Kingler dominates.
Participated in two 3 on 3's and one 2 on 2 total, and all but one was in the Pokemon League.

Defeated a minimum of five opponents, might be six. And disregarding Ash's stupidity, seven, out of eight.

Ash hasn't another mon with such good numbers.

The final one fought Kingler who was already weakened, and confused it with Dragon Rage(lol wtf?), but Ash could have sent it back in had Pikachu lost.

Kingler has only been KO'd in battle once, and only by HEADACHE EX MACHINA.

Last edited:

niedude

Don't forget to grin
Squirtle is the most powerful that also is reliable. He has a good balance of high health, very good offense and very good defense. Sadly, predictable movepool second only to Buizel's. Im not even gonna call Totodile's Water Gun rape a move pool.

That + Kanto Pokemon Power-Up pretty much sums it up. Very good and reliable pokemon.

Buizel has speed and reflexes, and the lucky trait to have it start to rain in order for his ability to activate, but besides his plotspeed, the build up we got that he was gonna be Ashs most powerful Sinnoh pokemon when he was introduced quickly crumbled after his Lucario match.

Totodile is, in my not-really-informed opinion, one of Ash's weakest pokemon ever. How many wins does he have that don't involve some sort of comical relief?
One. Sneasel.
And he used a technique he cant even learn, Skull Bash, but thats beside the point.

Kingler has God Power. Its the only pokemon Ash has had to sweep a team, and that of a League contender even. One of Ash's best powerhouses, period.

Corphish is one of Ash's best pokemon. The little guy just doesnt go down, at all. That and his high attack make him capable of being in, at least, Ashs Top 10 Pokemon.

So, Powerhouse?

Before this post, Id have said Squirtle and Kingler.
Now, I say any one of them that doesnt go from hyped up contender to fall guy and who can do more than dance and vomit water at high velocities. With the occasional powered up headbut...

Though dont get me wrong, Buizel can be a very good pokemon.
I just feel that his potential capped too early... And if his speed doesnt save him, or the odd combination attack of Aqua Jet + w/e, or his ability after God Himself decided to make it rain after a crack in the roof most fortuitously appeared, nothing will.

arceus7

Arcane Of The Wild
qouting locormus
Since Mijumaru's Shell comes off, and since he physically uses it for its Shell Blade attack, and since Mijumaru's evolution has two shells on his body, will Mijumaru's evolution use both shells for a 'double' Shell Blade? As in fight with two blades?

thunderblade12

I have a feeling Mijumaru will end up evolving to it's final stage and becoming the Charizard/Infernape and Sceptile of Ash's Water pokemon. Reducing Squirtle to where Bulbasaur was at in the hierarchy after Sceptile showed up.

DracoMaster121

Strategy Trainer
I think either Kingler or Corphish would be his strongest.
Corphish is already a beast and it may evolve in the future to become even stronger.
Kingler is already really powerful and it knows Hyper Beam.

xex

Banned
BlueVapor,Squirtle is the strongest and for the last damn time Corphish is not the strongest even in the AG series,your facts are not correct at all and it shows how stupid you really is,Totodile is strong and he is and never was the weakest for that matter,all of Ash's other water types didn't do much better then Totodile who had some of the best battles ever and i see that you are really stupid to even talk to.

You need to shut up and stop being delusional,learn to accept that your opinions are not facts mister retarded since that is what you is anyways.

LexSuicune,to be honest my ***,you are really damn mental retarded,Totodile was in a lot of battles and he was never the weakest to begin with,Totodile is strong shut up and deal with it.

Ash-Kid,Squirtle and Totodile are both stronger then Corphish and boy you are dumb no doubt about it,Kingler is strong but he is not a powerhouse and Lapras wasn't strong to start with.

MaldRead,Wrong you need to learn how to do proper sentences yourself,because i already no how to do them and it can help a retard like you in real life,i don't have anger management problems and i don't need mental help but you sure do,you should ask your dad's friend the psychiatrist to help you out because you really need it.

BM14murph,wrong this is how it is.

Squirtle/Totodile
Kingler
Buizel
Corphish

RWB,learn to get your facts right you dumb retarded loser ***,Totodile did really well agianst Misty's Poliwhirl even though he lost due to Ash being stupid and he almost and Kingler did not massacred Poliwhirl, all it did is beat it due to Totodile helping out,Buizel is stronger then Corphish by a long shot.

Niedude,your opinions are not facts and just because you said Totodile is the weakest does not make it true you stupid retarded noob,Totodile was never Ash's weakest water type and Totodile is a strong Pokemon and you need to deal with it you dumbass,Kingler don't have god powers and he isn't a powerhouse,but Kingler is a very strong Pokemon even more stronger then Corphish,but Squirtle is a god of all water types even Corphish can't beat him despit being strong,Buizel is a water type powerhouse of Ash's Sinnoh team.

LexSuicune,Kingler isn't a beast you retarded nut,but Kingler is a really strong pokemon and he kick *** at the Indigo League.

Boy the noobs of this site are nothing more but retarded *** loser's.

RWB

Dragon busted by Her
BlueVapor,Squirtle is the strongest and for the last damn time Corphish is not the strongest even in the AG series,

There is literally nothing putting Squirtle ahead of Corphish, espescially not in AG. Corphish did far better there than Squirtle.

your facts are not correct at all and it shows how stupid you really is,Totodile is strong and he is and never was the weakest for that matter,all of Ash's other water types didn't do much better then Totodile who had some of the best battles ever and i see that you are really stupid to even talk to.

Totodile has gotten beat with ease very many times. Kingler annihilated a pokémon that dominated Totodile with hilarious ease.

You need to shut up and stop being delusional,learn to accept that your opinions are not facts mister retarded since that is what you is anyways.

Ad Hominem. I'll report this post.

MaldRead,Wrong you need to learn how to do proper sentences yourself,because i already no how to do them and it can help a retard like you in real life,i don't have anger management problems and i don't need mental help but you sure do,you should ask your dad's friend the psychiatrist to help you out because you really need it.

...This is just a sheer personal assault. Can't you get banned for this?

BM14murph,wrong this is how it is.

Squirtle/Totodile
Kingler
Buizel
Corphish

Hilarious. There's no way you can ever back that up. Corphish's league destruction alone trumphs everything Totodile or Buizel ever did, and arguably anything Squirtle ever did as well.

RWB,learn to get your facts right you dumb retarded loser ***,Totodile did really well agianst Misty's Poliwhirl even though he lost due to Ash being stupid and he almost and Kingler did not massacred Poliwhirl, all it did is beat it due to Totodile helping out,Buizel is stronger then Corphish by a long shot.

Totodile did not do well vs Poliwhirl- I watched the episode TODAY. And yes, Kingler DID massacre Poliwhirl, crushing through it's attacks and swiftly defeating it.

Also, Ad hominem.