• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Saturday: Pokémon - New Zygarde Forms & Greninja Look

Erron Black

The Outlaw
Really, I'm still convinced this is mega Greninja. The whole thing about ash having a strong bond with Greninja and it only happening once several hundred years ago in Kalos. If this is not a mega evolution, then that's an opportunity wasted IMO.

Janovy

Banned
Really, I'm still convinced this is mega Greninja. The whole thing about ash having a strong bond with Greninja and it only happening once several hundred years ago in Kalos. If this is not a mega evolution, then that's an opportunity wasted IMO.
It's not a Mega Evolution since no keystone/mega stone is required.

Poke Maniac Eddie

Embrace Eternity.
I'll be honest, I thought Satoshi Greninja was Mega Greninja..and my first thought was "WHY!? Greninja's already in ubers!" but nah, it's just like the Spikey Eared Pichu thing we got many years ago. Just a different looking Greninja.

Silversea

Maybe its to do with Greninja coming from Kalos, you know the mysterious land where there is a lot of unknown potential. But it also means they can pick things out of a hat and make it "canon"...

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
Maybe its to do with Greninja coming from Kalos, you know the mysterious land where there is a lot of unknown potential. But it also means they can pick things out of a hat and make it "canon"...

I'm honestly hoping this "Ash Greninja" does not leave the anime. If I see this in Pokémon Z, I'm going to be really pissed.