• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Saturn...Male or Female?

.Bambi.

Be Wise, Tell Lies.
Okay, so something has been bothering me for quite a while, and I'd like to get the facts straight once and for all. It seems that there is contradictory ideas on the gender of the Team Galactic Admin Saturn's gender, with some websites claiming it is male, while other give the impression that the Galactic Admins are an all-girl trio.

So...can someone enlighten me, please? If it does turn out to be male, that would explain his less than impressive outfit, though.

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
My vote is it's a hermaphrodite.

Myzou

We'll probably never know considering how bad the voices the casters choose for the anime, I still say ash sounds like a girl, along with half the guys -.-

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣

Hyourinmaru

Moose with the Pen
Saturn? The blue-haired guy?

According to the Sugimori art, Saturn's a guy.

And how do VAs decided the gender of the character? o_O

Thunda Night

Manaphy Egg owner
Why doncha just get something to use attract on them?

Kuroshi

And how do VAs decided the gender of the character? o_O

Because everyone (the last few posters) knows that dragging a game related question off-topic with completly unrelated anime voice junk is the latest trend.

Anyways. Saturn is a guy, just as Hyourinmaru said. He is the only male Galactic Admin.

4th Generation Master

Can someone show me a picture of Saturn? Thanks.

Tytus

Iron Islander
The one on the left is definately a dude.

A

Arthurian

is this him/her?
dp_top_sec3_pict01.jpg
Those are Grunts.

Saturn's a guy.

They are not the leader's children. They're second/third/fourth-in command over a group of space-themed, losers. They're like Team Magma/Aqua except they've got more demented goals in mind. Team Rocket was just a crime ring. These guys are trying to screw with the universe.

Last edited by a moderator: