• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Savants of Sommeliershipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fruty Sheep

What are some scenarios you hope will happen in the anime?

"Cilan like naturally grabs Burgundy's hand and kiss it gently. Burgundy rudely pulls her hand back blushing. Yet, there is anger in her eyes.

Burgundy: *Blushing* WHAT WAS THAT?!
Cilan: *Smiling* A kiss, why?

Georgia starts chuckling, knowing that Burgundy's work on hide her feelings is getting worse and worse. Cilan and Iris took notice that Ash, Bianca and Stephan had gone to register for the Tournament, so they say goodbye to their rivals and go. Burgundy notice Georgia was laughing.

Georgia: *In a teasing tone* Can we go to register? I can wait to battle Iris!
"

Did I get too far?

I am actually planning on writing a Cilan/Burgundy chaptered fanfic after my current fanfic is finished. It takes place in an alternate universe/AU, but it will still be appropriatly shippy. I might ask for ideas from this thread when it gets rolling \^^/ Shameless self-promotion FTW!

Like in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, in this alternate universe there are only Pokemon, so the characters could be Pikachu (Ash), Axew (Iris), Pansage (Cilan), Snivy (Trip), Oshawott (Burgundy), Cubchoo (Georgia), Tepig (Bianca), Purrloin (Stephan), Riolu (Cameron), Eevee (Virgil) and Shelmet (Prof. Juniper). You can do it a MultiShipping, with DentCabe (main pairing), SatoBel, KeniAi and ShooLan.

Well... this was my idea of my own Fanfic, but I offer it to you. I really hope you like it and take it, but if you don't, I will have to understand...

Last edited:

Moonlight Amaryllis

♪smoke and mirrors♪

"Cilan like naturally grabs Burgundy's hand and kiss it gently. Burgundy rudely pulls her hand back blushing. Yet, there is anger in her eyes.

Burgundy: *Blushing* WHAT WAS THAT?!
Cilan: *Smiling* A kiss, why?

Georgia starts chuckling, knowing that Burgundy's work on hide her feelings is getting worse and worse. Cilan and Iris took notice that Ash, Bianca and Stephan had gone to register for the Tournament, so they say goodbye to their rivals and go. Burgundy notice Georgia was laughing.

Georgia: *In a teasing tone* Can we go to register? I can wait to battle Iris!
"

Did I get too far?

...I have no idea. I mean, Cilan is a gentlemen, after all, so I suppose it seems more or less legit, but...*shrugs*

Like in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, in this alternate universe there are only Pokemon, so the characters could be Pikachu (Ash), Axew (Iris), Pansage (Cilan), Snivy (Trip), Oshawott (Burgundy), Cubchoo (Georgia), Tepig (Bianca), Purrloin (Stephan), Riolu (Cameron), Eevee (Virgil) and Shelmet (Prof. Juniper). You can do it a MultiShipping, with DentCabe (main pairing), SatoBel, KeniAi and ShooLan.

Well... this was my idea of my own Fanfic, but I offer it to you. I really hope you like it and take it, but if you don't, I will have to understand...

That...actually wasn't the AU I was thinking of. This AU is actually more "medieval", I suppose. It's a little difficult to explain in just a few words. I would go into more detail, but...

I suggest strongly you write it yourself. I have too much on my plate right now to write it, but I think it would be best if you wrote your own idea.

Fruty Sheep

That...actually wasn't the AU I was thinking of. This AU is actually more "medieval", I suppose. It's a little difficult to explain in just a few words. I would go into more detail, but...

Don't worry...

I suggest strongly you write it yourself. I have too much on my plate right now to write it, but I think it would be best if you wrote your own idea.

Do you think I'm ready to write a Fanfic?

Last edited:

Moonlight Amaryllis

♪smoke and mirrors♪
Do you think I'm ready to write a Fanfic?

I don't know, are you?

Normally, I'd hope for yet another tournament, so Burgundy can have some more interaction with Cilan and thus some funny moments, abd than they can battle and recieve development in their relationship, but alas they have already entered the N arc in the anime. Hopefully, the rivals join the main gang in battling Team Plasma \^_^/

(I'm sorry if the above is misspelled or worded weird, it is late where I am as I type this)

Fruty Sheep

I don't know, are you?

Yes, but I don't have anything in mind. I'm thinking on making this Shipping one-sided, but I don't know if I should make it on Burgundy's or Cilan's part. I neither know how to public my FanFics (please, answer that in a PM).

It's cute that she even tries to defeat A-class Connoisseur Cilan and secretly shows feelings for him only to unleash the fire dragon inside of her to deny it.

That's why she's my favourite character and why I can't wait for her to appear again soon. She MUST fall in love with Cilan or have secret feelings.

Last edited:

Moonlight Amaryllis

♪smoke and mirrors♪
Must. Keep. Thread. Alive.

Normally, I'd hope for yet another tournament, so Burgundy can have some more interaction with Cilan and thus some funny moments, abd than they can battle and recieve development in their relationship, but alas they have already entered the N arc in the anime. Hopefully, the rivals join the main gang in battling Team Plasma \^_^/

(I'm sorry if the above is misspelled or worded weird, it is late where I am as I type this)

To add more to this, I remembered that the N arc has some connections to Black2/White2. I recall that
Cilan and his brothers were apparently horribly defeated by the Shadow Triad, and thus they quit being Gym Leaders because of it. I more of less disbelieve it, because...The explanation would take too long, but maybe
Burgundy might be able to get him to open up about that, if they write that into the episodes. Thoughts?

Fruty Sheep

Cilan and his brothers were apparently horribly defeated by the Shadow Triad, and thus they quit being Gym Leaders because of it.

Did the Shadow Triad use Purrloin?

Cilan's Pansage vs. Burgundy's Purrloin (Probably she could capture one).

What was the very first trigger that made you ship Sommeliershipping, and why?

How to explain this? One day I was on YouTube looking for a video with Burgundy in it, and I found one. It has a song named Toxic in the background. In some part of the video the song said With the taste of your lips... so I got confused. Then other day I was on Bulbapedia, and I became aware of the existence of Shippings. Then I remembered that the video said SommelierShipping, so I looked for it and found it. (Weird way to become a Shipper, don't you think?)

Last edited:

Moonlight Amaryllis

♪smoke and mirrors♪
Did the Shadow Triad use Purrloin?

I'm honestly not sure.

Cilan's Pansage vs. Burgundy's Purrloin (Probably she could capture one).

You thought up that idea, too?! LOL, I had that idea in my head for a while, but I never actually used it. If Burgundy discovered Cilan's "weakness" , she would most certianly exploit it. Though if she found out just how much he was tramuatized, she might regret her action...secretly, very secretly.

What was the very first trigger that made you ship Sommeliershipping, and why?

How to explain this? One day I was on YouTube looking for a video with Burgundy in it, and I found one. It has a song named Toxic in the background. In some part of the video the song said With the taste of your lips... so I got confused. Then other day I was on Bulbapedia, and I became aware of the existence of Shippings. Then I remembered that the video said SommelierShipping, so I looked for it and found it. (Weird way to become a Shipper, don't you think?)

We all have our odd ways of discovering Shipping ^^

Fruty Sheep

I'm honestly not sure.

I was just joking.

You thought up that idea, too?! LOL, I had that idea in my head for a while, but I never actually used it.

Crazy minds think great. Maybe that's why Cilan thinks Burgundy will be great someday (but in reality I don't think Cilan could think that about her, but the contrary).

If Burgundy discovered Cilan's "weakness", she would most certianly exploit it.

Probably she discovered it in Clash of Cononisseurs!

Though if she found out just how much he was tramuatized, she might regret her action...secretly, very secretly.

Yet you can see the regret in her eyes...!

Last edited:

Moonlight Amaryllis

♪smoke and mirrors♪
Crazy minds think great. Maybe that's why Cilan thinks Burgundy will be great someday.

Because she would use powerful Pokemon and her opponent's weaknesses to her advantage?

Probably she discovered it in Clash of Cononisseurs!

That seems plausible. Let's hope the writer's take that into consideration.

Yet you can see the regret in her eyes...

This is why anime characters have such nice large eyes...

Where is everyone else?

Fruty Sheep

Because she would use powerful Pokemon and her opponent's weaknesses to her advantage?

No, because Burgundy is weird and CUTE.

That seems plausible. Let's hope the writer's take that into consideration.

Writers, don't betray us.

This is why anime characters have such nice large eyes...

Specialy his, and she is IN LOVE with them.

Where is everyone else?

I was thinking the same...

Last edited:

Moonlight Amaryllis

♪smoke and mirrors♪

WinterStarlight

Let us eat!
Wow! This thread is so quiet. I won't stand for it!!

I would actually like to see a tag battle where Cilan and Burgundy are partnered up together. Or a touching scene between the two where their one-sided rivalry gets some type closure. You know what, I just want an episode centered around them where they have bonding time together as in just the two of them~

I'll try making a SommelierShipping graphic later to bring this thread back to life~!

Fruty Sheep

I would actually like to see a tag battle where Cilan and Burgundy are partnered up together.

You thought up that, too? I imagine the screen saying 'Burgundy & Cilan' and Burgundy jumping in joy because she finally got an opportunity to battle Cilan, only to be crushed when the presenter says 'Well everyone, meet your partner for this Tag Battle Tournament'.

You know what, I just want an episode centered around them where they have bonding time together as in just the two of them~!

I want that, too. I think everyone in this thread wants that.

I'll try making a SommelierShipping graphic later to bring this thread back to life~!

Please, Moonlight Absol and I are doing everything to keep this thread alive. Thank you!

Last edited:

WinterStarlight

Let us eat!
You thought up that, too? I imagine the screen saying 'Burgundy & Cilan' and Burgundy jumping in joy because she finally got an opportunity to battle Cilan, only to be crushed when the presenter says 'Well everyone, meet your partner for this Tag Battle Tournament'.
Lol! I can actually see that happening for her. Maybe before the actual actual battle starts, they could do some training so they could be more in sync with one another during the tournament~ That would be really nice to see. :3

I want that, too. I think everyone in this thread wants that.
I mean it has happened before in Pokemon, so why not let it happen between these two, right? 8D

Please, Moonlight Absol and I are doing everything to keep this thread alive. Thank you!
Haha, don't worry, I'll try my best~

Moonlight Amaryllis

♪smoke and mirrors♪
Wow! This thread is so quiet. I won't stand for it!!

I most certainly will not abide myself.

I would actually like to see a tag battle where Cilan and Burgundy are partnered up together. Or a touching scene between the two where their one-sided rivalry gets some type closure. You know what, I just want an episode centered around them where they have bonding time together as in just the two of them~

I personally think it will extremely hilarious if they paired up in a tag match. Burgundy would not be pleased at all, and would probably hinder their progress through the tournament, when all she has to do is forgive. Hopefully there will be nice character development as well.

Please do that ^^

THIS.

I do believe it is Amaryllis now. *points to name*

Last edited:

WinterStarlight

Let us eat!
I personally think it will extremely hilarious if they paired up in a tag match. Burgundy would not be pleased at all, and would probably hinder their progress through the tournament, when all she has to do is forgive. Hopefully there will be nice character development as well.
I can see Cilan trying to be as patient as he can with her and his eye might twitch a couple of times as Burgundy tries to not cooperate. xD

Lol! x)

I just had a thought! It would be really funny and cute if both Cilan and Burgundy evaluated a battle/Pokemon at the same exact time and said completely different things. It's very possible~ x3

Something went wrong when I uploaded the banner, so I can't post it here! I'll try fixing the problem though~

Fruty Sheep

What do you mean with 'THIS'?

Sorry... Let's see... 'Moonlight Amaryllis and I are doing the best we can to keep this thread alive'

I can see Cilan trying to be as patient as he can with her and his eye might twitch a couple of times as Burgundy tries to not cooperate. xD

Poor Cilan...

I just had a thought! It would be really funny and cute if both Cilan and Burgundy evaluated a battle/Pokemon at the same exact time and said completely different things. It's very possible~ x3

'Cute'?! Burgundy could yell at Cilan!

Something went wrong when I uploaded the banner, so I can't post it here! I'll try fixing the problem though~

I can wait.

Last edited:

Moonlight Amaryllis

♪smoke and mirrors♪

Please, Burgundy's eye will twitch when Cilan gets on a roll with his sparkles and evaluations. It can only end too well.

Seems plausible X)

Darn.

What do you mean with 'THIS'?

I mean it's funny.

Sorry... Let's see... 'Moonlight Amaryllis and I are doing the best we can to keep this thread alive'

Thank you.

Poor Cilan...

My heart goes out for the doomed soul. Notreally

'Cute'?! Burgundy could yell at Cilan!

Or worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.