• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Save,Abandon,Attack

disposable_heroes

<- Best PKMN Ever
Save Blastoise, it's powerful
Abandon Kingler, it can make it out
ATTACK REGIROCK! My least favorite Regi.

;460; ;420; ;048;

Dutch-trainer

Girafarigfan #5821.3
Save cherubi, I like him.
Abandon Abamasnow, he can freeze the water.
Attack venonat, he's not my favorite.

;385; ;386; ;251;

Dutch-trainer

Girafarigfan #5821.3
Save wailmer
Abandon Suicune
Attack Exeggutor

;252; ;255; ;258;

Dutch-trainer

Girafarigfan #5821.3
Save Gallade, I like that one much.
Abandon Gengar, usually don't have somebody to trade with me.
Attack Porygon-Z, I hate him from pokémon mystery dungeon explorers of time.

;451; ;453; ;455;

rajkumr48

Banned
The Pakistani media gave prominent coverage to the abandoned children at the Edhi charity home and their individual story seems to have shocked many Pakistanis and stirred emotions around the country.

In response to huge outcry, the local government in the province of Sindh, where the families reside, have offered jobs to the parents and guaranteed them enough income to take care of the children.

So there was a somewhat happy ending to this story, but Edhi warned that these children were just one of many sad stories.

"These children are just one case," warned Edhi, the charity founder’s wife and a nurse by profession. "Every day there are three to four children left by their parents or unknown people at our centers," she said.
=================
le sport st lucia
steroid cycles

robincool98

I am Iron Man!
save vibrava, attack ;211; and abandon mareep

Sceptile, Blaziken, Swampert

tumbleweed93

Is on the case!
Save Swampert, Abandon Blaziken, Attack Sceptile

;173;;174;;175;