• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Save Our New Voice Actors (Serebii branch)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuroshi

As you all know. The 9th season has come and gone, and the actors have settled into thier characters quite well. (better in a few cases.) But many fans have been very close-minded towards the change. So much so that they are pushing to see the show returned to 4Kids, or taken off the air.

This is a place where those that like, and support the new actors and dub are welcome.

-Mission statement-

1: To show support for the new voice actors.
2: To show support for the new dub.
3: To share, praise, suggestions, ideas and constructive criticisms with Pokémon USA inc/TAJ productions. (Write to feedback@pokemon.com)
4: To end what we can of the storm of misinformation.
5: To continue to enjoy the Pokémon anime!

Send any letters of support to these addresses.

Pokémon USA, Inc.
ATTEN: Animation Director
400 Madison Avenue
21st Floor
New York, NY 10017
United States

Pokémon USA
ATTEN: Animation Director
1177 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10036

Phone numbers:
646-497-0400
(212)765-6000

Fax:
(212)938-0387

Rules:
Of course, all forum rules apply.
If you are not a supporter of the new actors or dub, do not post.
Always be civil, and respectful during discussions.
No Spaming.
And no outright flaming of SOVA, or SONVA.

Links:
BMG branch (Official headquarters)

SONVA website

Lugia's island branch

Multipy Branch.

LJ community

PIForums branch.

Member list:
Kojiro. (SONVA founder)
Kuroshi. (Branch founder)
RandomCharizard.
Mimori Kiryu.
PokeMaster Justin.
The Power Of Pika.
Daniel Jake.
t4-m4-g0n.
UltaFlame.
Hikozaru.
wants_latios_lots.
Digital Flareon.
MonopolyMoneyBag.
quilava plush.
SetsunaMudo.
CyndaquilRules.
Pokemon Master 1995.
Mr. Truth
flaremaster
beast2025
EmeraldLeafBlade

Last edited:

Kuroshi

SONVA.gif

harukacries2.gif

savethebobs.png

savethefandom.png

notsofast1.png

(Wasn't complete without one of these. XD)
Kojirou2.gif

By Mimiori Kiryu. (Credit member if you use these.)
savethefandom1ay0.png

savethefandom2hz6.png

Last edited:

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
Awesome Kuroshi, I love the banner.

It's kinda true, SOVA is causing most of the "wars" now. Apparently, they "are the voice of the Fandom"....

Kuroshi

Added members.

Yeah, that is why I made the banner, I find it most amusing how any small group of fans can declare themselves. "The fandom" And claim that their goal is the only thing the 'fandom' wants.

Ah, I recived a very interesting PM from a member of SOVA today...

SOVA Member said:
Please forgive me for what I'll say in a few seconds, I'm ****** off.

Upon entering the Clubs section I was appauled by seeing "SONVA".Are you trying to start a flame war!?!This is gonna fire people up.The new VA's SUCK and you should understand.You poor misguided soul.Ash sounds like a 5 year old nerd.May a 35 year old.Brock Simba from Lion King.(sounds like ****)And Max sounds like Velma from Scooby Doo...RUTT ROO!This is a STUPID idea and the new VA's should get fired immediatly for sucking.PUSA changed the voices because there tight wady *******s.And the banner with may and "The Dub is saved!" ****** me off the most.It should say "The Dub is ****!".In Japan they treat the VA's like kings, here after 8 years of perfect service we kick them in the ***.If those VA's left the Pokemon producers would be mobbed in Japan.This is terrible yet you celebrate?Damn, your just misguided.

I understand but I thoughly agree that the new VA's should be fired.I don't flame but this makes me madder then I've been since the VA's switched.Not as mad though but PRETTY mad.

And since we are on the subject of PM's this is the PM that was sent to every member of the SOVA forums when SONVA was founded.

If any of you join SONVA you will be pernamently banned for being a traitor

Please dont because we like totally dont want to deal with them and they caused enough trouble

These tactics seem to go pretty overbored... SONVA has done nothing but exist. And yet all this heat and flaming comes down on us.

Why is it that SOVA is so against hearing what any other members of the fandom have to say?

Mimori Kiryu

I guess I'll support the new voice actors. Most of them are good...I'll be adding banners if you'd like. ^^;

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
notsofast1.png

BEST! BANNER! EVER!

Seriously...anyway, I was banned from the SOVA forums JUST for having SONVA in my name, simply because I wanted to sort out stuff with them.

SONVA.gif

you forgot to mention that May no longer sounds like Ash's mom XD.

anyway, finaly this is what i've been trying to say this whole time! i have all along been saying this, fact is the old voices suck!!! the funy thing is at the SOVA thing they acknowledge that 4kids is behind one piece, and that they screwed it up, even the fact that pokemon suffered a bit of the stuff that one piece had. yet they say the voices in pokemon were good! wtf? if they knew even the basic info about the one piece dub it's that the voices are extremely awful! and those same voice actors in one piece of crap are also the voice actors in pokemon (yes this is correct fact is the narrator in one piece, the one who always says "on the last piece of one piece" is Eric Stewert, and Nico Nico Robin is voiced by Veronica Taylor) fact is what makes these voices any better just cause it's pokemon and not One Piece of crap? the answer is... NOTHING they still suck! new ones forever, down with the old ones

Last edited:
Can someone just ban him already?

Kuroshi

Members added.

That's exactly the opposite of the point of SONVA.

We should respect the old ones, but respect our new ones.

Quoted for absolute truth.

Seriously...anyway, I was banned from the SOVA forums JUST for having SONVA in my name, simply because I wanted to sort out stuff with them.

Wow, that awfully close-minded of them. Then again, they do seem to be pretty tight knit. I just hope they realize SONVA is not an anti-SOVA, or Old VA group.

Mimori Kiryu said:
I guess I'll support the new voice actors. Most of them are good...I'll be adding banners if you'd like. ^^;

The more the merrier, and we'd love to have you make banners. ^^

C.A.A.T said:
I may be more for the old VAs in the case of the Pokemon series but there's nothing wrong with voicing an opinion.

Sadly, people like the one you quoted are just looking for a good excuse to swear and rant. =P

Good to see that most who are more for the old VA's can be respectful to those voicing another opinion.

The Power of Pika

Way Past Cool!!
I'd like to join. I'm not sure if I'll regret it though. I don't want to be attacked.=P

I'll probably put a banner up when I get time.

Hey could I put this:
We should respect the old ones, but respect our new ones.

in my sig Kojiro. I think that's a very good quote to have.^-^

Kuroshi

Welcome to SONVA, The PowerOf Pika. Can't wait to see any banners you make. And don't worry, you won't be attacked here. Lol.

The dub is "saved" thanks to PUSA XD it's 4Kids lite Habunake, what exactly is "saved"? Background writing, more power to you then.

Can I join Kuroshi? So far I like what PUSA has delivered. I'm more about supporting the new Vas than saving but whatever..... And Kuroshi can I use the May banner? (the dub is saved thanks to PUSA) I really like it! Also can you or someone else make more avatars such as Brock I think his voice is just as good as Eric Stuart's, and he's one of my favorites!

Last edited:

Kuroshi

Can I join Kuroshi? So far I like what PUSA has delivered. I'm more about supporting the new Vas than saving but whatever..... And Kuroshi can I use the May banner? (the dub is saved thanks to PUSA) I really like it! Also can you or someone else make more avatars such as Brock I think his voice is just as good as Eric Stuart's, and he's one of my favorites!

Sure, we're happy to have you, Daniel Jake. (And yes, the 'S' in SONVA stands for support or save, depending on if SOVA succeeds.)
And all members are welcome to use any of my banners, non-members too.
I'll be glad to give a stab at making a Brock banner/Avatar. I agree that his new voice is quite amazing. Come to think of it, we should have theme banners for each of the main characters. ^^

Mimiori Kiryu said:
I made one similar to yours, Kuroshi. ^^;

Link: http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/3...fandom1ay0.png

If you use it, anyone, please give credit. And if you want me to make a banner with a specific picture and words, tell me! XD

Really sweet banner, I'm gonna use it. (and credit you, of course.)

Kuroshi

Hey, wow. That is a spectacular banner, The Power Of Pika. That would be a killer motto for SONVA.

Status
Not open for further replies.