• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Save Our New Voice Actors (Serebii branch)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Power of Pika

Way Past Cool!!
I suggest not to worry about them beast2025. Pokemon's target audience is actually 6-11 year olds and the rating are judged off kids. So that target audience seems to help Pokemon in the end due to how young the ages are. Quite a number of those kids won't be on the net or this site.

Yeah I know the article is old now. This is what they bragged about when looking at pokemon's anime ratings last year. Us older fans are bonus really when you look at who they're aiming at.=P
Pokémon Diamond and Pearl” on the Cartoon Network was the top-rated show that day for boys ages 6 to 11.
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/08/27/b...1203681800-Z3Q+8nmXj85cEfZSa84utw&oref=slogin

If there's any risk of cartoon getting cancelled, I'll go around with the support Pokemon banner again. I haven't seen much of a need for it so far though.

Last edited:
I haven't been here in forever as I haven't watched the anime (or TV in general) for few months, but upon hearing about the 10th movie airing I hooked up my DVR and watched it (and have seen a few of the recent episodes, thanks to the marathon).

Needless to say, I'm proud of the job done by the VAs and have renewed interest in both the show and supporting the current cast.

The Power of Pika

Way Past Cool!!
Wow everythings gone quiet.
I guess because everyones waiting on the new episodes.

Hi Quilava Plush.

Just going to report that Australia's apparently getting season 7 and 8 boxsets sometime in October. That'd also be the last of the 4kids DVD's when it comes to seasons released here. We've already got boxsets 1 to 6. Not sure how many Chronicles we have left to go to put as bonuses in the 2 boxsets though.

Other than that, not much to report.

Status
Not open for further replies.