• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

save our voice actors are accusing me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokemonfan358

they said i was lieing about them and think im a youtuber on youtube. its not true and i wasent bulling them or lying about them. its on billys twtter accoint. just scrol dow a bit until you find a post called in defence of sova. if you find it could you report that twitter and anyone suoopting them because they keep doing that to me. if not i understand.

Sushi

unspecified
Staff member
Super Mod
I'm sorry but I don't see how this is in any way related to the Pokémon anime. If you want to rally against people or looking for voices of support, please make a post on your own personal blogs, Twitter or other platforms.

Status
Not open for further replies.