1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Save The Kitties!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by KetchupO, Jun 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. muumajii23

muumajii23 Well-Known Member

I don't do it because they look cute, it's because I have a dog, and I would never want anyone to hurt her. So why would I want any other to dogs die?

2. KetchupO

KetchupO tωisted

Look, either post something that's not spam/stupid or don't post at all.

No. You're confusing yourself with me, dear.

3. Commander Blitzkrieg

Commander Blitzkrieg Sentry Down!

... How could they do that!?

4. muumajii23

muumajii23 Well-Known Member

Money can make you do even the cruelest things.

5. GhostAnime

GhostAnime Searching for her...

i don't do it because they look cute, it's because i have a chicken, and i would never want anyone to hurt her. so why would i want any other chickens to die?

how is it spam/stupid? because you don't like it?

that's a valid post.

6. Yonowaru in Chaos

Yonowaru in Chaos gaspard de la nuit

I signed.

But I'm doing it just because they are animals. Animals in pain. No animal deserves to be tortured or sadistically treated as they have been described on that website.

Humans shouldn't abuse their priveleges as dominant race of this planet, and doing this has gone far beyond that.

I really hope that they're doing more than just hosting an online petition.

7. Dattebayo

Dattebayo Banned

Now I have a reason why China must die, those poor animals are being skinned alive. I've already heard about this from BigAl's video on youtube.

8. GhostAnime

GhostAnime Searching for her...

right, china must die, yet i bet half of your products in your home come from there.

9. HyenaHaze

HyenaHaze Serial Experiment

I say kill the cat first and then do whatever the hell you want with it.

It's not nearly as bad as the torture on farm animals done here before they're slaughtered.

10. woot21

woot21 super noob

So this is the thing that makes people hate China? Not the poor condition of the people living there, or the way they are acting towards Tibet and its people, no this, the mistreatment of animals. just goes to show that people are either blissfully unaware of things, or uncaring towards their fellow humans.

I know I'm not a vegan, and I'm not doing it because they are cute, I'm doing it because on the most basic level this is us telling China we don't approve of the way they do things, whether it be this, or oppressing its people.

So Yonowaru are you a vegetarian? Not saying vegan, since not milking a cow it torture to it. Since most animals that get made in to food are treated poorly. Also, does anyone here enjoy horse racing?

woot21 out dawgs

11. Sir Crocodile

Sir Crocodile Arcanite Reaper HO!

They're animals, and this is a legitimate business that's been going on for a very long time. Animals are put in pain, but so what? They're just beasts, they're below us.

12. HyenaHaze

However, are we truly above them? Sure, we can voice our pain, but just because an animal can't, it makes them "below us"?

13. Sir Crocodile

Of course we're above them. It's the natural order of things. We're the greatest force on the planet and have been given dominion over the beasts.

14. Fire Suicune

Fire Suicune Well-Known Member

This is horrid. I couldn't get past the first minute of the video. I can't say I hate China, but I strongly hate their acts. There're some cruel, heartless people in the world...

Signed the petition.

EDIT: Just cause we're above something doesn't necessarily mean we should kill it.

-F.S. out

15. HyenaHaze

Yeah, tell that to the humans who are getting owned by the tigers in India.

The only reason we have dominion is because we invented guns. I'd like to see you go up against a grizzly with a pocket knife.

16. FLAMEBOY

FLAMEBOY Well-Known Member

I LOVE kitties i have a white pussy called mitzy. = )

17. Sir Crocodile

Physical strength does not mean anything when you are intellectually superior to a species, as we are to every animal on Earth.

18. HyenaHaze

Riiiggghht.
    But that DOES NOT give you "dominion" over them. Just because we're smart doesn't mean we can do whatever the heck we want with the earth.

19. P-fan

P-fan Storm Trainer

Do want to help, but reading post about hating China make me feel bad, I'm not chinese but HATE IT when someone say bad things about other people. It not just happening in China.
    A earthquake has happen there, some people had die.

I'm not acussing y'all of being racist, but it is wrong to say China must die.

I won't say no more.

20. Sir Crocodile

I agree that we can't do whatever we want to the Earth if it will result in bad things happening, like climate change. However, skinning a few cats is not going to end the world. It's a legitimate business. So what if some cats die? They aren't exactly going extinct.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.