• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Save The Kitties!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darato

(o,..,o)
You are an absolutely horrible person.

Just because he cares more about animals then humans doesn’t make him a horrible person. He has every right to fell that way and if you don’t like in to fucking bad.

I put my name in it.

L.F.D.

roo

To say that China is bad and to hate it is arrogant and ignorant. To say that one hates them might as well hate Africa because of the countless of gorillas being hunted down and murdered (which are now near in being an endangered species) and hate new york because roughly 2 years ago kittens were being forced into jars and left there to grow and come out deformed. This was known as origami kittens. Fact of the matter is this I feel bad that this is happening but there is nothing we can do. Two years ago we started a petition for the origami kittens and what happened? Nothing thats what was going on was still going on. Also, we are no superior to any other animal out there. The only thing we have going as humans is speech but we are no better than animals themselves, if we were we would not have violence and such. Fact is life is life and what happens just happens. What this thread has happened is a giant flame war against China. The rude gestures is arrogant because fact is in terms of products more than half of the stuff we get here in the United States, we get from China so just deal with it. I'm not signing the petition mainly because I did the same thing and it went nowhere so I really don't have high hopes for this petition as well though commendable as it may be.

~roo~

Sir Crocodile

Arcanite Reaper HO!
Just because he cares more about animals then humans doesn’t make him a horrible person. He has every right to fell that way and if you don’t like in to fucking bad.

I put my name in it.

L.F.D.
So, the fact that he would kill someone to save his pets doesn't make him a horrible person? Honestly, just defending that position puts you down at his level.

The sad fact is that pretty much every country does something like that, although this is prolly one of the only examples I've seen of live skinning. The chinese treat many other animals in the same fashion so why should we just care about cats?
In any case I think that this is more of a cultural issue than anything else, this may be taboo in our culture, but it is not in many other cultures...

Aviano

I dropped my balls
No. You're confusing yourself with me, dear.

Obviously not, you seem to care alot.

So, the fact that he would kill someone to save his pets doesn't make him a horrible person? Honestly, just defending that position puts you down at his level.

It's selvish, but I'd rather save the pet I lvoe then a person I don't even know. Does that make me bad? perhaps, but if that makes you bad I don't wanna be good.

muumajii23

i don't do it because they look cute, it's because i have a chicken, and i would never want anyone to hurt her. so why would i want any other chickens to die?

I'm sorry, but is that supposed to be some witty remark as to why I signed the petition?

And Sir Crocodile, wtf? They could kill the animals first, going around the terrible pain those poor animals feel. What would you do if you were skined alive? It would hurt and you would wish that they just killed you first.

And for someone who is supposed to love all of god's creatures, you're bloody frickin cruel!

Last edited:

Strants

This saddens me. However, why don't we have a topic about lobsters? They get dumped in boiling water, alive. And How about cows? Not all of them are killed ethically.

Another thing. Would you be OK with this if they were killed ethically? As GA said, if you're only doing this because of the cuteness factor, you're doing it for the wrong reasons.

And finally, has it occured to anyone that not all Chinese do this? The same way not all Americans are rapist, murderers, and drug addicts?

Amaranth

Swag
You are an absolutely horrible person..

Its Called Hyperbole Retard. Im Not Actually Going To Take A Shotgun To Anyone That Hurts My Pets Am I?

And Frankly Im Disgusted That People Can See The Sense To Pick Fights In A Thread About An Awful And Inhumane Thing.

Though It Seems Ethics Don't Run Very Far In Misc Do They?

Last edited:

muumajii23

^^^ No, not really. I thought when I first saw this, that everyone would agree (for once). Obviously, even some people think that skining a live animal is perfectly fine.

kochoupink

butts lol
Bonsai kittens were a hoax. Do we know for sure that this isn't? Honestly, it just doesn't sound efficient to skin animals alive, and good manufacturing is always efficient, if nothing else.

Sir Crocodile

Arcanite Reaper HO!
Sir Crocodile, wtf? They could kill the animals first, going around the terrible pain those poor animals feel. What would you do if you were skined alive? It would hurt and you would wish that they just killed you first.

And for someone who is supposed to love all of god's creatures, you're bloody frickin cruel!
They could kill them first, I agree. However, that’s obviously not part of their tradition for one reason or another and we have no right to criticize that. They’re only cats.

I do love God’s creatures and I personally wouldn’t skin a cat alive. However, it’s a business that some humans make a living off of and the only things getting hurt are beasts. I see no problem there.

Its Called Hyperbole Retard. Im Not Actually Going To Take A Shotgun To Anyone That Hurts My Pets Am I?

And Frankly Im Disgusted That People Can See The Sense To Pick Fights In A Thread About An Awful And Inhumane Thing.

It didn’t sound like hyperbole. It sounded like a PETA freak claiming that they would kill someone to save their own pets. Honestly, don’t make claims like that. I don’t care whether you mean it or not, it’s a terrible thing to say and you should be ashamed.

“Ethics” are abundant in me. However, animals to not have the same rights as we do. If humans benefit from it and there’s no consequence, there’s no problem.

Amaranth

Swag
It didn’t sound like hyperbole. It sounded like a PETA freak claiming that they would kill someone to save their own pets. Honestly, don’t make claims like that. I don’t care whether you mean it or not, it’s a terrible thing to say and you should be ashamed.

“Ethics” are abundant in me. However, animals to not have the same rights as we do. If humans benefit from it and there’s no consequence, there’s no problem.

Then You Can't Read Very Well Darling. PETA? Lmao I Think Not Im Just Someone Who Respects Animals.

Animals Feel Pain And They Breathe, They Have The Right To Live As Do We. If Someone Deprives The Life Of An Animal Then They Inturn Should Suffer.

Animals Don't Cause Wars, Humans Do. Animal's Don't Start Hate, Humans Do? And Yet You Think They Deserve To Die? Jesus Would Be Ashamed At What Christians Have Turned Into.

Your A Christain So Of Course You Have Ethics Their Just Screwed Up.

This saddens me. However, why don't we have a topic about lobsters? They get dumped in boiling water, alive. And How about cows? Not all of them are killed ethically.

Another thing. Would you be OK with this if they were killed ethically? As GA said, if you're only doing this because of the cuteness factor, you're doing it for the wrong reasons.

And finally, has it occured to anyone that not all Chinese do this? The same way not all Americans are rapist, murderers, and drug addicts?

I agree with this post.
In my opinion vegetarians have no right to complain. Killing life is still killing life no matter how you slice it. Where do we differentiate between the happiness of a plant vs. the happiness of an animal? I see no difference and thus I feel they have no right to judge, and thus, everyone is equally as bad.

although as a result of the norms of my current culture I do view this as bad, and they should at least kill all beings in a painless fashion...

KetchupO

tωisted
I really hope that they're doing more than just hosting an online petition.
They are. It says on the site. They're going around in a yacht and spreading the word so people stop buying that kinda of fur.
I signed because I was bored. Does that count?
Yep :) Thanx
dang china up to no good again!
This isn't only in China. It happens all around the world.

KetchupO

tωisted
I really hope that they're doing more than just hosting an online petition.
They are. It says on the site. They're going around in a yacht and spreading the word so people stop buying that kinda of fur.
I signed because I was bored. Does that count?
Yep :) Thanx
dang china up to no good again!
This isn't only in China. It happens all around the world.

Darato

(o,..,o)

So what if I am down at his level? Better than being some whiny little asshole, who keeps saying animals don’t have any rights.

We need animals to survive in ore world. Animals pay a bigger part in a survival than you could ever hope to.

L.F.D.

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
I'm sorry, but is that supposed to be some witty remark as to why I signed the petition?
no, it's supposed to point out your hypocrisy.

it's called pointing out the hypocrite.

Animals Feel Pain And They Breathe, They Have The Right To Live As Do We. If Someone Deprives The Life Of An Animal Then They Inturn Should Suffer.
did you eat meat today?

Animals Don't Cause Wars, Humans Do
actually some animals like chimps do have wars.

but simply because most animals (who can't start wars like us ANYWAY) don't start wars doesn't mean they're any better than us. they're primitive; if anything, that's worse.

Animal's Don't Start Hate, Humans Do?
do they even have the capacity to hate? i'm pretty sure animals just live to get by. i'm sure if a kitten ate a mouse, you wouldn't give a damn.

Status
Not open for further replies.