• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

save the pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

lucario750

pokemon master
on the news all of johto wild pokemon are shadow pokemon an soon every pokemon in the world well be shadow
can we free them all an can we save ho-oh and lugia to join just fill out this fourm an tell us which side your on
Name:carloss
Partner Pokemon:empoleon
Appearance/Yourself:
Pokemon_Trainer_Vyn_by_Kittn622.jpg

Which Side you are on:
Picture of Partner Pokemon:
Empoleon.png

Name of Traveling Company(s): jared & dylan

name oftraviling companys: jared & dylan

also if yor a bad guy you pick which team you want to be on team sagem or Cipher

rules
-All SPPf and RPG forum rules apply
-no bunnying unless given permission
-DO.NOT.BE.A.BULLY:
Please, if you hate someone on the forums, and they are in this RP, don't be mean to them, be respectuful, not only to me, but to the other players as well.
-Only I can make plot twists, but you can give me suggestions if you want, but I have a right to say no to them if I want.
-If tell you to change something on your Sign up, do it. It's usually for a good reason, and please don't argue about it.
-Please BE ACTIVE. If you are going to be gone for a while, then tell me. I'll be glad to take over your character for the time bieng, until you come back
-Also, please don't force the characters into a relationship or something, if they don't want to

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.