• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Saved By The Beldum! (403)

Alfonso

Derpgull
Kojiro said:
WHo in the world is Caden, may I ask.

I heard somewhere that Masamune makes a Pun out of Glalie and a Rice Ball, anyone got like, the pun?

BTW, I finnaly drew Glalie perfectly today, without looking at a pic of it! Yay me!

Caden was Brawly's Judge from the Brave the Wave episode. He wasn't given a name, so Oos (Phantom_Bugsy.) Fan-Named him Caden. Rightly so, too. *nods*

I have a picture of him, somewhere...

Cadan.jpg

:3

But nope. They think I want to see Misty and Norman again. No, thank you. Tracey, yes. Because he's a cute little ball of love. >3

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
Oscar is cuter! (Name I gave to guy With Golduck in Petalburg Episode, and also has been in background alot of episodes).

You know Alphonso, are you like a guy who acts very girly? Because I am kinda getting that vibe.....

Anyway, did Masamune actually meet tetsuya?

Alfonso

Derpgull
Kojiro said:
Oscar is cuter! (Name I gave to guy With Golduck in Petalburg Episode, and also has been in background alot of episodes).

You know Alphonso, are you like a guy who acts very girly? Because I am kinda getting that vibe.....

Anyway, did Masamune actually meet tetsuya?

The dude with the brown hair and white cap? He's appeared in a lot more than that. If I recall, I saw him in the Contest with Eriko and Toshiki/Toshiko/Whatever. And... the Grand Festival. I think his face appeared on one of those big screens.

...Oh, and it's been said. XD A lot. (About me acting very girly. :3)

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
Oscar doesn't have a white cap, but he does have brown hair. He was riding on a Gorebyss in the Gorebyss and Huntail episode.

And OMG, I am also a very girly boy too!

Alfonso

Derpgull
Kojiro said:
Oscar doesn't have a white cap, but he does have brown hair. He was riding on a Gorebyss in the Gorebyss and Huntail episode.

And OMG, I am also a very girly boy too!

He wasn't in the Izabe (Harley.) Contest episode, was he? With the Surskit?

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
Now that I think about it, I think Kent was his real name.....yeah, it was. I was thinking of the guy with the Azurill. I gave the name Jose to him!

Anyway, that Oscar guy was also in Will the Real Oak please Stand Up!

Anyway, notice all the weak Pokemon we saw people training with in the backgorund of this episode, bet a buck at least one of the designs has been used before!

Last edited:

Heracross

Custom User Title
Kojiro said:
Nah, that's Kent as I call him.

http://www.serebii.net/anime/pictures/houen/371.shtml

In the middle row, second pic from bottom. Guy on Gorebyss.
Speaking of that picture, the girl on the Gorebyss next to him looks like the same one who was in "Hypno's Naptime" and "Hokey Pokéballs" ...except with a purple shirt.

Anyway.. about this episode: It was pretty good, rather standard preliminary round episode with a little twist in the form of the story of Nyasu in boots, which was cool. Seeing Metang in action was neat as well, even though it really didn't do much after it evolved. And Erebuu has always been one of my favorites, I don't care if he's overused.:p

Side note: did anyone else think the girl with the Persian (I think her name was Yuriko or something) was really cute? Because I did.XP Guess you can tell since I went to the trouble of making a picture of her.:p

And lastly, I liked the music they used at the end of the episode. I've always liked that piece and I thought it fit nicely. I've already guessed what disgusting, overused piece of crap excuse for ending music 4Kids is going to put in that spot, and it nauseates me. :s

Oh yeah, almost forgot: OMfG t3h Corfish iz goign to evlove b3caus I saw teh priview adn h is goign to elovle!!!!1112 ;342; ;342; ;342; ;375; ;373; ;070;

AmeldaS

Soul Trainer
Anyone got a picture of Tracey's appearence?

Is he wearing NEW clothes!? Beacuse it's already time...

Thanks

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
Heracross said:
Side note: did anyone else think the girl with the Persian (I think her name was Yuriko or something) was really cute? Because I did.XP Guess you can tell since I went to the trouble of making a picture of her.:p
Y'know, her hairstyle and clothing tend to remind me of the female tag-along character in Colloseum. Rui or something similar is her name I believe? x.x
But anyways, I agree, she is rather cute XP

I haven't seen the episode as of yet, but judging from the pictures, the best part seems to be the scene featuring the Meowth and the story of its past. Its been a while since they've given a pokémon character a backstory like that, so its a nice addition.
The Pikachu and Hitmonlee battle looks pitifully short though. I expected it to go on a bit longer than that >.>

£añkaÑ

~Thîrûttû R⚢âl~
Now...that i saw this EP...i have a whole new faith that...Sceptile will DEBUT as Ash's pokemon...

for once HE MAY have a FULLY EVOLVED TEAM...it's all up to Corpish now to evolve in the NEXT EP...

of course PIKACHU should just stay the same...

:D:D:D:D:D:D SO HAPPY...and the MASAMUNE guys team is cool...he needs to more evoving pokemon...and HE'S GOT A PERFECT TEAM...it'll be intresting...

GROVYLE (SCEPTILE) VS. SWAMPERT
GLIGAR VS. SWELLOW
STEELIX VS. TORKOAL
GIRFARIG VS. CORPISH (CRAWDUANT) OR GLALIE
METANG (METAGROSS) VS PIKACHU
GROWLITHE (ARCANIE) VS. GLALIE OR CORPISH (CRAWDAUNT)

those are PERFECT MATCH UP for the future match between the TWO :D...it'll be intresting :D

Zoramon089

Rising Trainer
Kojiro said:
WHo in the world is Caden, may I ask.

I heard somewhere that Masamune makes a Pun out of Glalie and a Rice Ball, anyone got like, the pun?

Well I think it may have to do with Glalies japanese name being Onigori and riceballs being onigiri (or the other way around). I'm surprised no one mentioned this, i don't even really know japanese

Manmadhan said:
Now...that i saw this EP...i have a whole new faith that...Sceptile will DEBUT as Ash's pokemon...

for once HE MAY have a FULLY EVOLVED TEAM...it's all up to Corpish now to evolve in the NEXT EP...

of course PIKACHU should just stay the same...

:D:D:D:D:D:D SO HAPPY...and the MASAMUNE guys team is cool...he needs to more evoving pokemon...and HE'S GOT A PERFECT TEAM...it'll be intresting...

GROVYLE (SCEPTILE) VS. SWAMPERT
GLIGAR VS. SWELLOW
STEELIX VS. TORKOAL
GIRFARIG VS. CORPISH (CRAWDUANT) OR GLALIE
METANG (METAGROSS) VS PIKACHU
GROWLITHE (ARCANIE) VS. GLALIE OR CORPISH (CRAWDAUNT)

those are PERFECT MATCH UP for the future match between the TWO :D...it'll be intresting :D

yes it would! But Torkoal has already battled a steelix when it was captured.

V Faction

www.faction.com
I have to say that Tetsuya and Masamune have grown on me. Tet still has a boring character design and Masa is still u gly, but their Pokemon are vastly superior to the trainer. And there's the fact that 'rivals' of Ash have never had so much interaction with one another. I find that amazingly cool, since the most we've had in the past must have been there break up by Harrison between Ash and Jackson's Pokemon.

Zoramon089

Rising Trainer
Hmm, what if there's some sort of rivalry between Torkoal & Steelix (assuming they eventually fight) kinda like the Meowth in Boots had with that Persian?

Yamato-san

I own the 5th gen
I saw the screenshots.... OK, exactly why did Satoshi light the torch? I didn't see Tetsuya break his leg or nothing.