• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Saved By The Beldum! (403)

Alfonso

Derpgull
Heracross said:
No, it's clearly just a normal gym badge, it's just from a gym that wasn't featured in the animé.

...You know think...

Wallace's Gym Badge? You know, since Adan replaced him as Sootopolis Gym Leader in Emerald, they could have a Wallace Gym lined up, or something. :p

Lame, I know. You never know, though. Ash could end up asking Masamune where he got the badge from, and...

...and...

I've got nothing. XD

JazzJazz

Heracross said:
No, it's clearly just a normal gym badge, it's just from a gym that wasn't featured in the animé.

Or in the games for that matter...

V Faction

www.faction.com
Any confirmation for the names of Big Lips and Karate Kid? I've got Jump for BL and that's it. Or what about the attacks Electabuzz and Hitmonlee used.

Why do there have to be so many kicking attacks....

Alfonso

Derpgull
V Faction said:
Any confirmation for the names of Big Lips and Karate Kid? I've got Jump for BL and that's it. Or what about the attacks Electabuzz and Hitmonlee used.

Why do there have to be so many kicking attacks....

...BL/Jump had Quick Attack, Thunder Punch and... Thunderbolt, I believe. Don't quote me on the last one.

Say, dude. You *know* that there's a website that you can... :3 You know.

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
I think the Blackbelt was Yukiori or something.

And I have heard the guys name is Jump, but I don't ever remember hearing his name in the episode. How would Jump be pronounced?

Hitmonlee I think used Rolling Kick, Mega kick, and High Jump Kick.

Alfonso

Derpgull
Kojiro said:
I think the Blackbelt was Yukiori or something.

And I have heard the guys name is Jump, but I don't ever remember hearing his name in the episode. How would Jump be pronounced?

Hitmonlee I think used Rolling Kick, Mega kick, and High Jump Kick.

...I think you're thinking of the girl with the Persian. Her name was Yukuri.

I drew some p0rn of her yesterday. It phailed. ;_;

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
Oh yeah, I think the Karate Dude was like Shiro or something, I know it began with a S.

So, why does Boots Meowth I think TR's Meowth calls him "Haitou" or something, wear the hat. I get the Boots, but whats with the hat?

Alfonso

Derpgull
Kojiro said:
Oh yeah, I think the Karate Dude was like Shiro or something, I know it began with a S.

So, why does Boots Meowth I think TR's Meowth calls him "Haitou" or something, wear the hat. I get the Boots, but whats with the hat?

No, you're getting mixed up with the Shiro from Johto who had the Hitmonlee. XD Myself and Phantom_Bugsy refered to him a while back when we found out a guy with a Hitmonlee was going to be in this episode.

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
OH, yeah......maybe that guy didn't have a name.

And was anybody else upset that they changed Electabuzzes cute 'Buwawawawa!" it used to do back in Kanto and Johto?

Sushi

unspecified
Staff member
Super Mod
The Hitmonlee trainer's name was Genki.
It's a bit sad that Yuriko is out of the tournament, her design was quite good and her Persian was cute :)
Another good moment in this episode was when TR's Meowth overheard Tetsuya telling something about the past of his own Meowth, and when TR Meowth realized that they both had something in common xD

pikachu146

By the way,what's with that Meowth in boots?I checked the episode pictures and it tried to kill persian (not faint),but it was recalled back to its pokeball.
I'm glad that Masumune's Beldum evolved to Metang.It doesn't have to keep using take down. And the hitmonlee ;025;was battling was weak,it got defeated easily.

J

Joe_Pokemon20000

Well, Ash carried the League torch, just like the athletes carrying the Olympic torch. Is there a connection between the Pokemon League and the Olympics?

I didnt like how Morrison won with Gligar it should've fainted by the 3rd attack it got hit.Gullitone(sp?) is suppose to be One-hit KO right? xD

Kabuto

little punks!
I think your posting on the wrong ep Yuki its from Brags to Riches with the double battles. This one had the single battles. And Jumps terrible voice. AGH my ears are still in pain from 10 hours ago! Other than that the fights were cool, as well as Meowths backstory.

Kabuto

little punks!
Yeah agreed the dub voices were awful. My question is why Ash decided not to use electric attacks. To copy Morrison who won miraculously by having Beldum evolve?