• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Saved By The Beldum! (403)

ZilverLox

Banned
I loved how it showed everyone's preliminary matches: Tyson's, Morrison's, and Ash's. And it was really cool how Morrison's Beldum evolved during the battle like that. I wasn't expecting that to happen. Although, now that I think about it, it makes sense that they did that, cause now they've shown all 3 forms of that Pokemon evolution chain in the anime - Beldum, Metang, and Metagross.

Alloutℯ

Banned
The voice acting seemed really bad for some reason. Morrison is basically King Kai and Jump...God, I can't even describe it. Every line he delivered brought pain to my ears.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I liked watching Satoshi getting his team pumped up at the beginning of the episode, as well as the beginning of the Houen League's preliminary round. The pitfall trap by the Rocket-dan was a good way of further showing how tough Tetsuya's Nyasu was, and his match against Persian and subsequent backstory was a nice touch.

Zamin

I liked the character development for both Meowth's in this episode, it was really good and it was interesting learning about the Persian backstory. It was also great to see Delia, Professor Oak, Tracey and particularly Misty at the end of the episode. I can't wait to see what happens next in the championship!

Leonhart

Imagineer
It was also great to see Delia, Professor Oak, Tracey and particularly Misty at the end of the episode. I can't wait to see what happens next in the championship!

While I personally enjoyed seeing glimpses of Hanako, Kasumi, and the others watching the start of the Saiyuu League Tournament on television, I wish that Hanako and Okido-hakase had at least traveled to Houen to watch the League in-person like they did in Kanto and Jouto. Houen wasn't that far from Kanto, after all.

Daizy

I call you honey
It was weird seeing a Persian battling. Guess that's because most of the time we've seen Persian on the anime it's busy licking itself. But it was one of the best battles of the League.

Leonhart

Imagineer
When Masamune's Dumbber evolved against Eleboo, I was kind of stunned due to how little experience Dumbber seemed to possess, which made Metang's sudden strength upon evolving seem inexplicable.

Uh oh, another rolling sandwich edit. I liked it better when 4Kids just called the rice balls donuts or something else instead of changing them with Microsoft Paint. Good call by Tyson to call Meowth back before it went excessive on that Persian. On a battling note, it was nice to see the good guys not winning simply by taking a lot of damage, then getting one-hit knock outs.

Corphish is so cute in his bandana. Wish Sceptile evolved before the league.
MORRISON IS BASED. SWAMPERT!!!!!!!!
The guy with Electabuzz looks like a Reccess character. Metang is awesome but that battle was cheese.
Poor Puss in Boots.