• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Saving Braviary! (775)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
N Returns! Operation: Rescue Braviary!!

Team Plasma are continuing their plot to control various Pokémon and are transporting Pokémon to use in their experiment. N is on their tail and attempts to protect and rescue the Braviary they are transporting. However, in doing so he alerts Team Plasma to his presence who attack him. Taking it to the Pokémon Centre, N meets up with Ash & co. but soon after the reunion, the power in the Pokémon Centre cuts out...

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Episode starts now with the Team Plasma grunts driving the truck, but they come to a blocked road sign. Clever N(?), if you were the one who did that.

N falls off a cliff due to Seviper and Zangoose.

Ash and co. are taking a brisque walk through a forest at night and see N and a Braviary come out of the woods.

N mentions Plasma and the gang are all annoyed, especially Ash. They mention what happened when they ran into them.

Ash and co. relax in there own room, whilst N is still with Braviary.

Braviary has a tracking device on it. The grunts are watching them outside the Pokemon center.

They cut the power.

Nero and Bianco scan the Pokemon and see a Patrat, Swadloon and I think a Pidove.

N runs from the grunts.

Dare Da? Seviper. So, I guessed it. That's nice. :)

N gets up and soes some more running. Zangoose and Seviper are sent after him.

Iris tells Ash and Cilan that it's clear, so that they can bring carry Braviary safely.

Flashback of N's plan that he was telling to Ash and co. in the Pokemon Center.

Ash and co. come to a hill and it looks like it is a good place to set it free.

Braviary runs back but Ash stops him, so then they all try to calm him down.

Braviary ges past them and runs off.

Zangoose and Seviper are trying to attack N.

I think Seviper and Zangoose used Screech and Slash.

Braviary returned to protect N from the grunts.

Ash and Iris prepare to fight.

Zangoose and Pikachu both use Iron Tail and the attacks clash.

Ash encourages Pikachu.

Iris takes down Seviper, thanks to Excadrill.

I think Zangoose used Mega Punch, or Drain Punch.

The grunts ran away.

Braviary flies off free.

In the morning, N thanks Nurse Joy and then N talks to Ash about Pokemon Battles. I think Ash said that he wanted to a Pokemon Master.

Iris and Ash seem to be hungry and then they all laugh.

Fin.

Last edited:

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Secret agent N, on the case.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Aw all those cute small pokemon sleeping.

Hum N is a pretty cleaver dude.

Excadrill coming next it seems, he talking during the comercial break.

POKEPAN!

I thought Braviary's plot was over when they reached Pokecenter at the start. How inconsiderate of me.

These goons must be good at training if they can make Seviper and Zangoose fight side by side.

Lol at cute Braviary.

Why? the episode was going to be about N protecting it from Plasma so it should be part of the entire thing.

Yeah its being pretty cute now worried about N :D.

N is like woot battling saved me, poor Braviary wants to stay with him(?) but N told him to go, damn this Braviary was pretty good the entire episode.

Well the episode was cool to me, I liked N and Braviary a lot in this episode and the grunts did what they were supposed to do and were entertaining also.

Also no TR YAY!

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought Braviary's plot was over when they reached Pokecenter at the start. How inconsiderate of me.

These goons must be good at training if they can make Seviper and Zangoose fight side by side.

Lol at cute Braviary.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Again, I didn't mind the episode. I enjoyed N, Braviary and the battles.

N wasn't too pleased with the battling part. I wonder what was their reply when they were talking about Pokemon batting.

@Pepsi: I know pretty stupid of me.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
N wasn't too pleased with the battling part. I wonder what was their reply when they were talking about Pokemon batting.

@Pepsi: I know pretty stupid of me.

Yeah but he kinda seemed surprised it ended up saving Braviary due to battling.

Pretty standard episode. Although it seemed very forced to have Pikachu suddenly be exhausted form battling Zangoose after only one Iron Tail collision.

Do we really need to discuss that? it was done so Braviary could plot save them, really you guys are going to complain about it...?

------

P.S. My stream crashed in the preview nice...not

Way of talking and because I'm expecting more people to do it, some to troll, some to whine instead of thinking before posting.

Excadril was exhausted also.

Agreed. Besides if a Pokemon like Seviper can make Excadrill look bad then Pikachu has every right to look tired. And as I said before, they must be pretty strong trainers cause Seviper and Zangoose don't go along that easily.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
Excadril was exhausted also.

Which I know, plot related, but that's even worse. He was fighting a Poison-type. What did it know, Screech and Bite?

It would have been a bit better if it was Axew given the situation but any screentime Excadrill gets is good screentime. Overall I did like the episode so don't get alarmed. It was just those two things that made me question things. Oh and the fact that Nurse Joy apparently doesn't do full examinations as she failed to see the tracking device on Braviary.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Which I know, plot related, but that's even worse. He was fighting a Poison-type. What did it know, Screech and Bite?

It would have been a bit better if it was Axew given the situation but any screentime Excadrill gets is good screentime. Overall I did like the episode so don't get alarmed. It was just those two things that made me question things. Oh and the fact that Nurse Joy apparently doesn't do full examinations as she failed to see the tracking device on Braviary.

Just saying this before a bunch of people come and agree with you when you took the time to put a "disclaimer" in your post, don't worry I'm not alarmed, I just don't want to see a swarm of stupid posts coming.

Fire that woman :D.

nuzamaki90

I'm gonna place a bet now that Ash and Iris are going to be 100% obese by the time this arc is over.

I liked this episode a lot, glad Braviary got to finally show off it's strength in the anime. But, even though N saw how Braviary and the others needed to battle in order to defeat the grunts, I wonder why he still made comments about Ash and Pokemon battling.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Again, I couldn't see the episode.. These classes are really making me miss the buzz for Episode N.. I think I can watch the climax though, which is good..

If we swapped TP with TR, this would be labelled mostly filler I'd say. I don't see much of actual development here, outside of the arbitrary: "damn you ash and iris you're fighting with your pokemanz!!" Which N has already addressed before..

I had bigger expectations of this episode, plot relevance for instance.. This looks like an altered filler, with a little bit more awesomeness..

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Again, I couldn't see the episode.. These classes are really making me miss the buzz for Episode N.. I think I can watch the climax though, which is good..

If we swapped TP with TR, this would be labelled mostly filler I'd say. I don't see much of actual development here, outside of the arbitrary: "damn you ash and iris you're fighting with your pokemanz!!" Which N has already addressed before..

I had bigger expectations of this episode, plot relevance for instance.. This looks like an altered filler, with a little bit more awesomeness..

The showed how TP operates and what N is trying to accomplish, no plot development sure.

Groundedshock

Effective on ground
Hello Groundedshock here.

Saw the pictures and the episode seemed alright with the N amd Braviary plot. The Team Plasma grunts seemed very competent and even made a Zangoose and Seviper fight side by side well. Not quite sure what was their obession with the bird but no captured Pokemon left behind. Team Plasma operates much differently and more cruel than Team Rocket. They won't hestiate to torture anyone to get the job done.

N's morals are weird. He would rather see humans such as himself get beat by other Pokemon but not allow Pokemon to defend their trainers/people they love? That is kinda of a wreckless masochist of him.

The battle seemed lopsided on Pikachu and Excadrill's part. Seriously I thought Seviper weakened him with Snarl (which I found out this morning it can't) but Screech? Also that Focus Blast KO was very forced too. Perhaps the Pokemon the grunts used were on a higher level than Ash and Iris but their KO was quick and forced so that theory went out.

Ignoring the battling, the episode itself was okay. It showed what N wanted to accomplish and Team Plasma's Operations.