• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Saving Braviary! (775)

Manna

Rockin' the Suburbs
Nice episode, but again, there was much dialogue, so I'm going to wait until subs are out to fully judge.

I really liked Braviary. He (She?) was so cool the way it dove in to help out Pikachu.

And I still can't get over how tall N is. He looks like a giant compared to Ash.

DoctorDark

Same I feel that lately people haven't been commenting on videos because a combination of
1. Nothing major happening
2. PocketMonster Subs have been kinda slow lately in releasing subs.

Not to say that I'm not appreciative of their fan sub work (they are the only ones doing anything now) but its just tough having to wait several weeks for the subs of an episode.

RVD_fan

Same I feel that lately people haven't been commenting on videos because a combination of
1. Nothing major happening
2. PocketMonster Subs have been kinda slow lately in releasing subs.

Not to say that I'm not appreciative of their fan sub work (they are the only ones doing anything now) but its just tough having to wait several weeks for the subs of an episode.
Yeah its a shame for episodes like this and the Colress one where there's important character building stuff that we only learn about it once the next few episodes are out.

One reason I wouldn't mind a couple week break before X/Y would be so the subbers can catch up.

Raptor_Crow

I lied to you all
Braviary was adorable when he was worrying about N.

I really liked Braviary. He (She?) was so cool the way it dove in to help out Pikachu.
There's no she just he. Braviary is a male-only species.

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
CIlan said best wishes at the very end again. So far he has done it every ep N episode except ampharos.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
i thought one of those grunt dudes had the voice of Mr. Satan from Dragonball Z but i'm not sure.

though, wasn't was one of those grunts supposed to be female?

Cilan's usage of "best wishes" was funny due to the timing.

SmartD

It was a good episode. It was nice seeing N again and that Braviary really cares for N.

matt0044

Wish this was called "Saving Private Braviary."

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
Good episode, and it's about time N returned. His dedication to protect Braviary was so inspiring, and I'm happy to see him a part of Team Ash now. It'll be nice to see him part of the gang.

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
This was a pretty good episode. It was great to see N come back and stick around with the group for a bit. His awesomeness never fails to disappoint.

Orton155

Pokemon Enthusiast
A nice episode really. I enjoyed the showcase of N's bond with Pokémon and that he treats everyone of them the same; like they were human I suppose. It will be nice to see N travelling with Ash and Co for a while, I hope he will come out of his shell a bit more and maybe he will be persuaded to like Pokémon battles a little bit more.

Battra

More pointless filler in an already short arc, absolutely nothing happened in this episode to drive the narrative of episode N arc forward.

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
They kept their Japanese games? Yeah I don't think they mentioned their names in the actual episode.

Just like Angie, I didn't see any sign of their name being revealed in the dub. It seems like they don't wanna address them in such a way when they look to be "confidential secret agents".

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
This was a great episode. It was wierd seeing a Zangoose and Seviper next to each other without trying to kill each other for once.