• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Saving the World from Ruins (579)

Genome

pro-SHARK WEEK
Last time: Lucario has an intervention!

You can beat me all you want, Lucario. But you can never run away from yourself.

Why did the lab's sirens go off? Is the Geek Squad getting into action?

And now Lucario will literally eat lightning and crap thunder.

"We've got to get to the bottom of this" Oh I get it!

Tonight. You Purugly.

If I had a nickel for every time you fined somebody.

Impossible! He has the power of plot convenience!

After this episode, I'll never call a Golbat useless again.

If you ever had any doubt Mars was evil incarnate..

You're going to BURN BURN BURN those calories off!

Take a pamphlet. Begin considering human ethics TODAY!

Who's the grunt fashionista with the half rim eyeglasses?

Saturn fails, and Cyrus makes him his new lap dog. Mars fails, just a setback.

7/10 This arc reminds me of Jorts. Too long for one episode, too short for two. And so, insert the time killers!

Last edited:

Vernikova

Champion
I really liked this episode. Ash blocking Lucario's attack with his bare arm was kind of weird but I guess after taking so many hits from so many different Pokémon, he's grown use to it. I'd also like to note that I love the fact that Lisa Ortiz is voicing Mars. She makes Mars sound like a devil-ish villain with a sweet side. Anyway, I think that Riley's idea of stopping the explosions with aura a little interesting though it looked kind of cheap but unexpected. I guess this shows that aura can be used in more ways than one.

waqzy

DESTROY ALL HUMANS!!
This was a awsome episode.Who would have thought that carnivine would learn a new move, that was unexpected.Also i'd like to say that Mars is crazy over bombs.She loves using them for some odd reason.This episode was awsome with all the violence.

Rosemary

Sparkling Star
I loved this Episode

I guess it was kind of obvious that Riley was an Aura Guardian
Ash trying to be a hero is not new , but the fact he stopped Lucario bone rush, with just his arm shows that ash can resist anything (?)

Mars was all devil trying to bomb everything

But Again Riley used his Aura..

" Got a problem?.. Call the Aura Guardians they can fix EVERYTHING"

and Barry I loved him in this Episode it was like he had no clue what was going on

anyways I totally downloaded these episode to watch them over and over Again

Typhlosion Trainer

Fire Trainer
I enjoyed this episode. Pretty decent amount of action in this episode. And I liked how Riley and Lucario used the power of aura to send the explosion into the sky away from Iron Island.

spyroflame0487

Kind of a big deal
Finally got around to watching this ep.
Xp...It was seriously lulzy too...especially after the last one.

-Was....was that Bone Rush? If it wasn't why did Lucario make a giant bone out of PURE ENERGY and just start beating the ground with it like a retarded old man. Larion and Metang are left to pound their heads into stone.
-DO SOMETHING ASH...Wtf are you thinking staring at Lucario for twenty minutes.
-Lucario sounds too much like a regular human. Bill Rogers, you need moar growling.
-Wait....Mars sounds too much like a pout-y little girl.
-Uh...Jessie....you have a GIANT FREAKING BUG WITH WINGS to get you out of the cave...wanna try that?
-Lol...Riley as Jedi powers.
-Ok..the CGI Golbats I can deal with. Sudowodo flying through them, and Lucario epic failing trying to get through them, I cannot.
-I didn't know Brave Bird sets Staravia on fire. Should it loose sometime, Ash gets free KFC.
-Wait...Mars is...evil! But...oddly...sexy...o___0...
-Yep..they planted bombs on a island with people on it, and almost made a bunch of steel creatures kill themselves. They're jerks alright, Ash.
-Riley...There's only about 12 of them.
-Lol...I love the dude with the half-rimmed glasses. He has a great voice.
-THISSS....ISSSS....SPARTAAAAAAHHH! TONIGHT...WE DINE.....IN CANALAVE!
-Yes Dawn....thank the power of the Jedi. Someone needs to get a Riolu all up in here. Where's...Ri...oh.
-Why does everyone and their Pokemon have a Helicopter? I thought everyone traveled by flying Pokemon...Finally we get to see some more transportation devices.
-So....pretty much every steel type is a alien...is that what you're saying Carolina?
-Ok...The whole "I'll fine you!" thing...is that a odd translation?
-Wait...Cyrus kinda has a blue outline by his eyes. Ladies and Gentlemen, we found Cyrus' eyebrows!
-TO BE CONTINUED! With the beeping of a computer...actually kind of epic. So....why not search the 40% of the mountain you didn't scan. Obviously it's there somewhere. If you have enough minions to dig out ruins in a crater, you can form a search party.

Last edited:

Shadow XD001

After seeing this episode, I am 100% sure there will be a Spear Pillar arc. Mars did mention Spear Pillar. Also, I'm shocked that Riley and Lucario used Aura to stop an explosion, then bring it up. Wow.

FunPika

-TO BE CONTINUED! With the beeping of a computer...actually kind of epic. So....why not search the 60% of the mountain you didn't scan. Obviously it's there somewhere. If you have enough minions to dig out ruins in a crater, you can form a search party.
Actually they didn't scan 40%, and they are probably planning on searching the remaining 40%. Cyrus ordered Saturn to begin the excavation of Spear Pillar at the end of the episode.

Rebeccag

Good episode. But Barrys leaving for a while. Cant wait to see him again
I bet they delve deeper into the Spear pillar arc as well as i think thats too big for it to just be mentioned and not go into it. Good to see Cynthias grandmother again as well ^_^

Short Wing

Home of the Braviary
Finally got to see this one. I loved this episode. It was actually pretty exciting.
I really wish Riley and Lucario would have launched the Aura Explosion at Mars's Chopper, that would have put a stop to her once and for all, Ahhh Haa Ha HA!
I was suprised that they used the word bombs in this episode, being geared towards kids and all.
Riley as an Aura Guardian - No surprise there, although I thought it was strange that Ash could stop lucario's Bone rush with just his arm.
It seems Barry got left out on a lot in this episode, poor guy, but we'll probably see more of him, and Riley in the future.

Linkdarkside

If not for Piplup, That would have been a great scene for Berry with Dawn jumping. Anyway, I expected more from Ash concerning Aura, But I guess it's still early for him to start popping out stuff.
if that happened he would have said ''Giggity giggity goo!''

waqzy

DESTROY ALL HUMANS!!
Team Galactic is gonna shake the sinnoh region to it's core!

Linkdarkside

-TO BE CONTINUED! With the beeping of a computer...actually kind of epic. So....why not search the 40% of the mountain you didn't scan. Obviously it's there somewhere. If you have enough minions to dig out ruins in a crater, you can form a search party.
yeah and some how Metroid came to my mind wend the beeping started.

BlueDragonfangirl

I enjoyed the episode yah, the animation was great and I loved the music. I liked how Ash was able to stop such a powerful attack while Riley wasn't, good for you Ash, maybe he isn't human wow. That or maybe his arua is turning into some sort of a supper human LOL. I hope Ash gets as strong as him with his arua that'd be cool. Wasn't there a guardian with a Pikachu in the past episodes? I liked all the Ash/Brock team work that was pretty cool. And I'll never understand how Cyrus knew Ash was the one attacking them? Its him again, what??? I love how all the villains seem to hate Ash, Hunter J and Cyrus will have a good time teaming up they can discuss how much they hate the kid together, good times for them a head LOL. And of course we end with Ash wanting a gym badge more than saving the world, way to go Ash, way to go!! Over all a good episode and I can't wait for the next time Ash and Cyrus run into each other again, hey'll want to kick his butt he's not as good as Team Rocket has become.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Mars and Purugly wasn't ready to Ash & Brock big attack, because of it she and her plan failed.

Rampardo

Mars and Purugly wasn't ready to Ash & Brock big attack, because of it she and her plan failed.

Excellent review Ash-kid, very elaborated and you really contribute a lot in your episode reviews. Or should I say, postcount +1?