• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Say a nice thing (in earnest) about a character you dislike

Status
Not open for further replies.

GohMaster!

Goh Gettem!
With the Ash saga right about to end, it feels like a nice to complement some stuff and be positive.
I am just not a fan of Serena for various reasons and wish she embodied the way she was in episode 1 of XY.
I will say though she absolutely had a ton of passion put into her character, and she herself as a character was passionate of course. Just not in a way I preferred, but she garnered a huge fanbase for a reason.

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
Serena has fans.

Dark_King25

Shillmon Defender
Kenny has an empoleon

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Lucario's not Oshawott or Bayleaf
Oshawott's not Lucario or Bayleaf
Bayleaf's not Oshawott or Lucario

Dark_King25

Shillmon Defender
I loved Pikachu in the Kalos league finals

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Bonnie and Jessie have nice hair colors.
I like when James gets emotional, particularly in the 4kids dub.
Meowth had a sad back story.
Ash was interesting until the end of DP.
Lucario from the 8th movie was the only ok one in the anime.
May and Serena's Eevee were ok because it wasn't getting shoved down our throats in an annoying way yet.
The only Charizard I like is Ash's Charizard, the rest get pretty annoying.

Dark_King25

Shillmon Defender
At least BW Ash remembered his Charizard

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
1. The orange boy from sm at least tried to get out of his comfort zone and out of his home to try something new, unlike the other children who just sit on the couch all day
2. The red teenager from sm is not a hunter

Alolan Glaceon

Glaceon master
1 Clemon didn't try to find a girl by force
2. Tierno pursued his goal with his own means despite being obese, good luck in making your dreams come true
3. Bonnie can take care of children and not force herself to look for a niece
4. Goh - he is developing and you can see that he is different than during the beginning of the season, although I still don't agree with him
5. Lisia - She even has a cute outfit
6. Circus criminals - They will understand their mistake and they will probably be better people..

Lillie, in her version of the games, is one of the best characters in the franchise, Also, although for me she is the worst character in the anime, her story is actually satisfactory

Status
Not open for further replies.