• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Say Rico is Ash daughter: Who do you think is the mom?

What do you guys think?

• Misty

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Serena

Votes: 25 61.0%
  • Dawn

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • May

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Iris

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Lillie

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Other

Votes: 6 14.6%

• Total voters

BlueDragonfangirl

I want this debate on the shippers forms :)

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Giselle

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
If she is Ash's daughter (which would absolutely suck imo), the mom is most likely Serena.

Though the girl who should actually be getting that role never came into existence in the anime since we sadly can't have females pursuing Pokemon Mastership

Sham

The Guardian of War
Rico morphing into a Latias in the season finale of the new series would be the plot twisting cliffhanger that this fandom needs and deserves.
Truthfully, Riko being Ash’s daughter means she’ll never have complete focus or able to shine individually since she’ll always be attached to being “Ash’s daughter”.

Are you saying that Liko could some type of weird hybrid from them? I see, if so then I’m here for it

Damerdal

[Dam]n h[er] Gan[dal]f!
Truthfully, Riko being Ash’s daughter means she’ll never have complete focus or able to shine individually since she’ll always be attached to being “Ash’s daughter”.

Are you saying that Liko could some type of weird hybrid from them? I see, if so then I’m here for it

I'm joking, but if that actually happened, that would somehow be the stupidest, weirdest, funniest, and coolest thing to happen all at once.

Sham

The Guardian of War
I'm joking, but if that actually happened, that would somehow be the stupidest, weirdest, funniest, and coolest thing to happen all at once.
Oh I know, I was saying that outside of this joke, I wouldn’t prefer this happened.

If TCP didn’t even want to show a kiss on screen and has purposely tried to avoid it, then it would be really so based if they pushed beyond the limits and create somebody who’s half Pokémon.

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
The fanfic answer is to have all of them be the mother through Team Rocket super science.

Blood Red

【推しの子】
The fanfic answer is to have all of them be the mother through Team Rocket super science.
...weeeeeeell there's apparently people who can still make new Mewtwos out there, so I assume there's scientists in the Pokémon universe with enough skill to create a human who carries the genes of every Pokégirl so far, along with Ash's.

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
Not serious answer: All of them (including Latias), like how Cell was created from all of Goku’s friends and enemies.

2nd not serious answer: Ditto

3rd not serious answer: Miette. Or Angie.

Serious answer: Probably Serena.

UDI

Orange Hero
Dawn because she was the only one of Ash's past companions to support Ash in the stadium in his ultinate battle

michael147

With best wishes
Hikari because in the "Best Wishes" song Satoshi mentions her prayers (love) for him - he is aware of that - and even sees her in his future:

If I listen closely, I hear a nostalgic voice
A voice from the future
It's always praying for me

"You'll be all right!
Somehow it'll be all right!
Everyone will be all right!" (Hikari said that in DP 191)

Moreover, in the same song Satoshi reciprocated Hikari's feelings (something amazing from him as he is considered as dense) and was spamming "daijoubu" like... her:

Wind, carry my voice
Carry my feelings
To that person in a distant town
"I'll be all right!
I'll be totally all right!
I'm not alone, I have my friends, so I'll be all right!

P. S. The song translation was made by the Bulbapedia writers.

ShuckFam

Misty.

She has Ash's looks but you can tell this girl wants to be a water type master.